Header Wallpaper

Make yourself uncomfortable

AvatarMastermind2 min to read

Make yourself uncomfortable

This advice is aimed at improving masculinity and dominance, which will come in handy when dealing with male andrapoda as that's the only language they understand.

Always try to avoid comfort.
Start with your posture. How do you sit? How do you stand? Where do you keep your hands?
Have your spine and shoulders straight. If you are going to rest your hands on something, have as light a touch as possible. You should feel no or very little pressure on your fingers, hands and shoulders.
Crossing of arms is fine, as long as they remain uncomfortable. Practice this at home for extended periods of time. If others see you going from a comfortable to an uncomfortable position it will look comical.
When you sit, sit straight and do not lean on the back. You may want to lean a bit forwards.
When you speak, use your hands to articulate. Do not do big nor fast motions. Practice in front of a mirror. Speak slowly and eloquently. Always have a lower voice than the other person, both in frequency and volume. Don't be afraid to whisper.
When you walk, do not walk too fast and don't do jerky motions. Do not walk too slow either or you'll start to wobble from side to side and it will look comical.
Practice walking towards a mirror and making it look natural. You don't want any side to side wobble of your head. Don't look down or back.
When talking to another person, do not break eye contact. Stare them down.
If you are not talking to someone, do not make eye contact. If someone starts talking to you, take your time to make eye contact and to answer.

The more socialized the setting is, the less you will want to overtly display dominance.
In a business setting, you should show a tiny bit more dominance than the other party. Be it your client, your employer, your employee or your partner. Don't overdo it or you'll put them on the defensive.
With time, you'll get a feel for what is appropriate and what isn't.

#20
VoiceofEnkisaid:

...

Imagine yourself being a farmer that can't buy nor sell any food to others.
How much are you going to plant?
Are you going to plant the exact amount required for survival or are you going to plant more?
If you opt for the first option, it's only a matter of time before you get a bad year and you starve to death because you can't make it to the next season.
If you opt for the second, what do you do with the extra food? It's going to spoil and you can't eat it next season. So what do you do with it? You turn it into compost.

My point is that the wastage will be there one way or another and in the same amount.

#21
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

My point is that the wastage will be there one way or another and in the same amount.

Food wastage is annually in the 40%'s, that is almost half of all production.

This is not because farmers are over growing food, but because perfectly fine and healthy organic products go to waste is lieu of junk products and other trash that is overly caloric and is being taken as substitute for healthy organic foods of which there exists a huge market excess annually.

It is a very deep seated issue with many facets. Admittedly not easy to solve, but certainly not finishing the food you order at a café or restaurant or whatever is not helping the matter.

Which is why people reacted to you as if you were trolling, since it is a strange and sort of out of place idea to propose here.

We aren't exactly known to be people to care about standard or common business etiquette, and a number of the things you proposed are very random ideas only some posh pretentious upper class people would adhere to in an attempt to make themselves believe they are superior than the plebeian folk, when it's nothing more than a wasteful and delusional conviction.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]

The Temple. Temple of Zeus


Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum


Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]

#22
This is the targeted message.

I think I made an error here. I put out too much information too fast.
I should of just left the first post there for a month and then slowly added the rest.

#24
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Another one that has a severe and acute lack of intelligence.

Fancy Mancy is manic pay him no mind

#25

So how many planets do you have in your Aries sign AAA? 8-)

#26
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

In my part of the world, a first world country, food is not thrown into garbage. It's banned by law.
It's collected into special containers and turned into compost.

Yes, I live in the 1st first world country. There are some cities that do this, but most places do not. But just because there is another color of garbage can does not mean that anything is actually done.

We have recycling, most people put their recycleable items into the correct cans, and do you know how much actually is recycled? All of the glass and all of the aluminum do get recycled because it is very easy to recycle these things. It is very clean, simple, and has no problems. I think that most of the paper is able to get recycled, but it has more problems and is not always possible. Paper has a very limited number of times that it can be processed before all of the fibers are too short to be used again.

And almost none of the plastic is ever recycled. All of the plastic is sent to China where we actually pay China a lot of money to take it from us and deal with it for us. But the plastic is all different types of plastics mixed together, and with many of them being dirty and having food or other things mixed in. This is worthless, and there will never be a way to sort out every piece to make them usable. The only thing that is able to be made with these mixed up plastics are those boards that look like fake wood grain that are used to make benches, picnic tables, and decks. Nearly 100% of the plastic that gets "recycled" either ends up burned, buried, or put in the ocean. There are factories that burn plastic and other garbage for heat or energy.

How much of the food that gets put in those garbage cans is ever used for anything? I would bet that the majority of those garbage cans are also containing plastic containers and utensils, and all types of other garbage that is not compostable. Does anybody care to sort through all of them? No, there is not an endless supply of money to pay people to individually sort through millions of bags of garbage making sure it is only food and no other garbage. I bet that some of it does get composted, but I also bet that nearly all of it just gets thrown into a fire or buried.

#27

Your entire post revolves around caring greatly about what others think of you which is a slave NPC mindset.

#28
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

I think you have some reading comprehension problems. I understand that english is not your first language and I won't fault you for it.
I'm far from a masculine messiah. In fact I think that it's unfortunate that one has to act in a very masculine way with andrapoda but it's simply the reality of things.
If you think that it's all nonsense, I invite you to try to buy a business. You'll be taken for a wild ride and you'll understand what I'm talking about. I bet that they'll laugh at you in the first minute of talks.

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

I do practice meditation and yoga.

The reply that I wrote to you was initially more harsh but I edited it out. I would of called you immature and young but that wouldn't help you.
So I made you a proposal to try to buy a business and see how you fare. I'm dead serious about it.

Please make that guide. I'll be very interested in reading something like that. Keep putting out good information.

#29
Aquariussaid:

...

Here's a task for you : invest about €5000 into a startup company and spectate all of the board meetings.

Start by participating at this conference : https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/the-italy-startup-conference-2022-tickets-242632338857?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

#30
BlackJackalsaid:

So how many planets do you have in your Aries sign AAA? 8-)

Just one. Mars.

#31
jrvansaid:

I compare the thing with not finishing your food to basically calling Pagans barbarians. I grew up differently. You eat what you put on your plate, and that was the rule. If you couldn't eat it all then you put less on your plate. It's also culture dependent. In some cultures maybe it's even rude to not finish your plate. It's also like... in America, it's usually considered "barbaric" to slurp your soup and whatever else, but in certain Asian cultures it's considered polite to slurp your food - and rude to not slurp it.

Of course one should behave in the appropriate way for the culture the person is in.
However, when you are at home, my advice is to put as much as you can on your plate and waste some if not most of it. It's going to send a powerful message to your subconscious that we are not in a famine or crisis situation. It will make you behave less competitively, which when paired with a naturally looking competitive posture, sends a signal to others that you are a winner. If you've killed the mammoth before everyone else and ate it, others will be more inclined to follow you.

#32
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

I think you have some reading comprehension problems. I understand that english is not your first language and I won't fault you for it.
I'm far from a masculine messiah. In fact I think that it's unfortunate that one has to act in a very masculine way with andrapoda but it's simply the reality of things.
If you think that it's all nonsense, I invite you to try to buy a business. You'll be taken for a wild ride and you'll understand what I'm talking about. I bet that they'll laugh at you in the first minute of talks.

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

If the investor was a lunatic he would think exactly what you think. Do you seriously go judging people that eat all of their food like that?
Do you realise you're a lunatic?

I fucking love food, I often go for an extra too, immagine being so paranoid as to worry about what others think if you finish the food in your plate. Dude you're a loony.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#33
jrvansaid:

I'm personally fine with killing. Ideally one should think about whether it's truly something they won't regret because it can't be taken back, and that's why I wouldn't encourage it for the majority of people except in life threatening situations where the cops can't help you - most people tend to lack forethought.

But yeah, I always make a very clear distinction between "killing" and "murder" because they are two very different things. Murder is "illegal killing" by definition, and this implies that killing is not always unlawful or considered murder. One needs to consider the circumstances and motives. Killing in self defense, for instance, is not considered murder by most legal institutions for obvious reasons.

At the end of the day, if I'm cool with butchering animals so I can eat their dead flesh then I'm also cool with butchering humans who threaten my life or the lives of my loved ones. Otherwise I would be a pacifistic herbivore. I don't take threats lightly. If someone pulls a weapon on me then they're going to die because that's my own take-no-chances policy. I can compare it also to the gun code... you don't draw your pistol unless you have decided to fire it because guns are not toys for threatening. To pull a gun on someone means you're going to take their life, and that's why I would pull my own gun and fire immediately to end a threat upon my own life.

I agree with this. Mars is in its home sign of Aries and would support this sort of behavior. When looking at Mars, by itself, this is how it should act.

Of course, we are not defined just by our Mars, and all the other aspects of ourselves should balance Mars to where it acts positively. Without these other aspects, any fire becomes unrestrained and likely destructive.

Another point is that not everyone who has killed someone had Mars in its home signs. So this is not essential for combat, but obviously, it helps a lot. When you look at volunteer fighters, like soldiers, MMA fighters, and police, you can usually see a Mars influence on their person.

#34
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

If the investor was a lunatic he would think exactly what you think. Do you seriously go judging people that eat all of their food like that?
Do you realise you're a lunatic?

I fucking love food, I often go for an extra too, immagine being so paranoid as to worry about what others think if you finish the food in your plate. Dude you're a loony.

I see you are still quite young. If I had to guess, between 15 and 20.

#35
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

If the investor was a lunatic he would think exactly what you think. Do you seriously go judging people that eat all of their food like that?
Do you realise you're a lunatic?

I fucking love food, I often go for an extra too, immagine being so paranoid as to worry about what others think if you finish the food in your plate. Dude you're a loony.

The purpose of business meals is not to have a good time or to enjoy food. It's to size people up and determine a course of action. Have you ever had a job? Have you ever had a business meal?
I don't know how it is in italy but in my part of the world it's a frequent occurrence. My first job was a low level service position and I had a business meal with the boss before and during employment.

#36
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:

"Never finish your food"
Cmon dude, it feels like you're literally trolling. If you really believe in that stuff I believe you don't really understand yourself.

Do you practice meditation and yoga?

Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

If the investor was a lunatic he would think exactly what you think. Do you seriously go judging people that eat all of their food like that?
Do you realise you're a lunatic?

I fucking love food, I often go for an extra too, immagine being so paranoid as to worry about what others think if you finish the food in your plate. Dude you're a loony.

Actually, I know how it is in italy cause I've been there and it's the same with business meals.
Perhaps you never had a job or you work at such a low level position that you aren't expected to know how to eat?

#37
Jacksaid:

Please make that guide. I'll be very interested in reading something like that. Keep putting out good information.

I'm not going to make it just for you.
However the gist of it is that you have to humiliate the other party in a non rude fashion so that the strong are filtered out.

Here's what I did with my partner on the last deal. We invited the owner of a business for a meal and we took a table close to the exit. After he made his price proposal me and my partner excused ourselves and went to talk outside. We spent about 15 minutes talking about private matters and joking and laughing about stuff, so that the guy could hear us.
If he stays put then we'd know that he's desperate because he takes the humiliation. If he bails then we know that he has a strong position.
We went through about a dozen people until we finally found a victim.
So we went back inside and made him an offer for half of what he was asking.

#38

Telling others that they are stupid will not make you smarter.

#39
jrvansaid:

For the record, what I was mostly agreeing with was the part of always keeping a strong posture. Not so much about the eye contact, should have mentioned that. And definitely not agreeing to the rest of what followed on other comments.

You do have a point about the eye contact and I agree with you, but I don't really agree with what you say about body language. I am unsure if you are a professional in psychology or not but you definitely show more experience about it than I do, so if you can recommend something good to read about body language, I would be more than happy to learn about it. I understand it is not an exact science though.

However, what I said, from self defense perspective still stands, it is taught in martial arts that you should never cross your arms when expecting conflict as an enemy can easily grab them putting you in a vulnerable position.

𓂀 Hall of Osiris 𓂀
Official Donor Platform of the Temple of Zeus

Technical Support:
[email protected]

#40
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:
Aquariussaid:
AgainstAllAuthoritysaid:

Imagine an investor inviting you for dinner and seeing you devouring all the food like an animal. What impression would you give? Of a complete idiot.

If the investor was a lunatic he would think exactly what you think. Do you seriously go judging people that eat all of their food like that?
Do you realise you're a lunatic?

I fucking love food, I often go for an extra too, immagine being so paranoid as to worry about what others think if you finish the food in your plate. Dude you're a loony.

Actually, I know how it is in italy cause I've been there and it's the same with business meals.
Perhaps you never had a job or you work at such a low level position that you aren't expected to know how to eat?

How many times are you gonna keep quoting me?
I can't take you seriously mate.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life