Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lucifuge Rofocal

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am

High Priest Hooded Cobra666 spoke with Lucifuge Rofocal, who is part Grey. Lucifuge Rofocal was very enlightening regarding the Greys.

The microchip some people see in deep meditation, behind the eyes of greys watching them is the implant.

This is another reason they attack relentlessly. They are programmed to do so.

Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed. They all received the implant. When this flash-over point occurs, all is lost. Lucifuge Rofocal managed to escape with some others.

The devout Christian ties into this energy and the more Christian he/she is, the more artificial looking he/she becomes. The pasty-looking phoney smile, every hair in place, the starched clothing on many of them.

The politically correct phrases, such as ...."challenged" etc, are also artificial alien. Jewish crap. If one is open enough and aware, one can detect the alien artificial in the Jew.

As for reference to the implant in the Bible, my opinion is this is done to confuse believers into blaming this on Satan. The enemy is master of lies and confusion, and will do anything to keep their program of Christianity and related vicious hoaxes on humanity alive and thriving.

Satan and our Gods are now cleaning out the Augean Stables. Ridding Satanism of Jewish and other filth.

"Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause." 
- Amdusias 
His personal statement given to the Joy of Satan Ministry in the year 2003.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back