Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

life choices and study

Lucciola

Good day, I am writing this topic for a comparison. I would like to get to a point in my life, I would like to find my way, so far my choices of work and student have failed. I feel blocked or unable to decide my future, fearing that it is wrong. I think that every choice leads to a consequence. How can I understand which is the best choice? I want to train my mind to think productively by training it to study. How do I deal with this? Can you recommend links and meditations, thank you, I hope to receive answers.

I read in one of the ethical values of Satanism to give value to the present, as one gives it to the future or the past

I read in one of the ethical values of Satanism to give value to the present, as one gives it to the future or the past
You have to look it in the context of also the other Virtues, as these are all connected.

Why are you studying? Is there a deeper meaning, or you just feel that you need this to be good?

What do you want to do in the future? Family, ecc...
You should look at your chart and see what can be the best for you in career, family ecc...

You don't neccessary need to study at school for these. You just need to know other stuff, such as financial education for yourself.

school can be useless sometimes.

Good day, I am writing this topic for a comparison. I would like to get to a point in my life, I would like to find my way, so far my choices of work and student have failed. I feel blocked or unable to decide my future, fearing that it is wrong. I think that every choice leads to a consequence. How can I understand which is the best choice? I want to train my mind to think productively by training it to study. How do I deal with this? Can you recommend links and meditations, thank you, I hope to receive answers.
I could be wrong here, but it worked for me the way I'm about to tell you. During the last few years I have experimented with all kinds of different paths and studies, while, among other things, I stayed at a university that didn't interest me and wasn't for me. University of which I only need to pass one last exam and which I will undoubtedly be able to pass in October at the latest, but that's another matter.

The thing that worked for me was reminding myself who I've always been and what I've always really wanted to do. Let me explain, I have never been a fan of economic or political sciences. When I took up economic studies, I felt that they were not for me. It was something that I felt was really unsuitable for my soul. Or I wanted, for a short time, to try making online podcasts or writing books. But even there, it wasn't my path.

The thing is, when you grow up it seems like you have the world at your disposal. As if you had a selection of infinite possibilities to undertake or even more than one. And you convince yourself that this wide range of options is success, happiness and seems to be true freedom. Well, AT LEAST FOR ME, that wasn't the case.

Of course, there was that sense of freedom of "I can do any job or study there is", but it was an illusion because then I had to deal with what was really suitable for me and what was really in accordance with my interests . For a certain period I also studied science, it seemed to interest me a lot, but even there it was an illusion.

So: how did I figure out what was really for me? I simply thought back to when I was younger. And I said to myself: "what have I always wanted to do to the detriment of what society tells me I can do?". And so I remembered when I was a child, I read about martial arts, I was interested in investigations, I was passionate about logic and intellect. Today I study these things and I feel good.

I didn't say that I will definitely be able to work with these things, although I will do my best to do so, but I found what really suited me by asking myself who I was. Who have you always been? What have always been your interests? What kind of social role have you always wanted to achieve? I asked myself these questions and have since found my path. My answer was that I always wanted to be a Detective and those studies that always interested me were about this job. In Italy it could be very difficult to carry out this profession seriously, this obviously won't stop me from trying, but I remain realistic.

However, to the detriment of me and my still uncertain future, I really met people who applied the same concept and found themselves truly working with what they always wanted to do.

Some time ago I felt ill and was taken to hospital by ambulance. The ambulance driver told me that since he was a child his career dream was to drive ambulances and he really succeeded. Now he drives ambulances, he's happy. But I could also give you other examples.

The point here is that if you listen to the infinite possibilities that society offers you, you will no longer come out well. There are too many things and without criteria. I really tried so many things and at least once a month I came up with a different idea that I thought was my life's work or my favorite study, the most important opportunity. FOR ME it was just an illusion.

The truth is that I had to listen to myself and not get lost in this confusion of infinite choices. But again, take it as simple personal experience. There are cases and cases. Take my experience more as a guiding concept, grasping it in its essentials.

As for how to study, my method is to immerse myself in what I'm studying. For example, the other day I studied a manual on interrogations (of perpetrators, victims, witnesses, etc.). To learn the method I put myself in the situation and asked myself: "I have to question the witness, what do I need first?" or: "I'm interrogating the suspect, what problems do I have in front of me?" and I read the chapter on how to solve these problems; then I didn't just memorize the answers, but I understood them with logic, and made logical connections with previous personal experiences or knowledge already acquired. For example: don't ask the child specific things like "did they do this to you?", because in this case it would be like suggesting the answers to him, and in fact I would connect it to everyday life experiences or previous knowledge about child psychology, etc.

It's a study method that works for me and is good for any subject. For example, if you study Economic Statistics you might ask yourself, "okay, what is my purpose?" and you will study the chapter relating to statistical investigations. “What should I make sure of first?” and from there you study the chapter on statistical frameworks according to the reliability prerequisites of your country (here in Italy we have the Sec).

This method works well for me, obviously you can also associate things like notes, schemes, repeating out loud, but if you don't think about the text first, the learning process could be difficult. But here too it is my personal method that works for me.

An extra tip is to also exploit emotions in studying. It seems silly, but it helps in memorization to associate a notion with a strong emotion. For example, when I ask myself: "how to interrogate a child" because I am studying interrogation methods, immersing myself in the situation I try to feel compassion and pity for the child, etc.

I hope I have understood your question and have given you, if not useful advice, at least an interesting point of view. And meditate, that is the basis of life like drinking, eating, sleeping and breathing.

@Virael_ @SeguaceDiSatana Thanks for the advice they were very useful. Really a lot, thanks to these I was able to reflect a lot. My problem is repeated since my childhood I have always let others choose, I have let others choose for me or even time choose almost everything, it seems strange but it is so. Now I am projecting myself beyond my expectations. I need advice on how to get out of it, I am making a Venus square for my aura to strengthen and program it.

You are welcome, now you are in the right position joy of Satan will grant you knowledge an his wisdom all you want is here. Go to the forum an check out the mind meditation 🧘‍♂️ it can help like the it does for me thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back