Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Leviathan

korwinraven

Hello ,I'm rather new to satanism and just recently tried to find my guardian demon and it came out as leviathan. I didn't have much understanding of him so I began asking yes and no questions on my pendelum. He can take several minutes him to respond and it's as fair as can get. I started meditation and get slight sensation when I concentrate on him. I need help, am I doing something wrong. I do not have alot of time to focus because I'm avoiding my Christian parents but I am completely dedicated to satanism.please help me!

You're fine. I think that Leviathan has been showing Himself more recentley, when I focused on Him (I was debating if He was real or just an allagorie for the kundalini serpent) He roared at me with a powerful voice. Some kid on yahoo answers got ahold of me and he had automatically drawn, what seemed to be Leviathans sigil. I need to start working with Leviathan more and incorporating Him in more rituals, I suggest you do the same. If you can't do rituals, just create an astral temple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korwinraven" <korwinraven@... wrote:

Hello ,I'm rather new to satanism and just recently tried to find my guardian demon and it came out as leviathan. I didn't have much understanding of him so I began asking yes and no questions on my pendelum. He can take several minutes him to respond and it's as fair as can get. I started meditation and get slight sensation when I concentrate on him. I need help, am I doing something wrong. I do not have alot of time to focus because I'm avoiding my Christian parents but I am completely dedicated to satanism.please help me!

It's is in my opinion that Leviathan is ur Kundalini. It may be that ur GD is telling u to meditate, raise ur serpent energy and then will reveal his/herself to u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korwinraven" <korwinraven@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONSI.html

Look for Him.

Also said to be personification of chaos, AKA The Chaos Dragon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

It's is in my opinion that Leviathan is ur Kundalini. It may be that ur GD is telling u to meditate, raise ur serpent energy and then will reveal his/herself to u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korwinraven" <korwinraven@ wrote:

Recently I have been thinking about my fascination with dragons. I have always been fond of the water element and the dragon known as Leviathan, or the great sea serpent, has always been my favorite. Even now I feel a strong sense of awe whenever I think about this mighty creature/Demon/God. I also noticed when reading through the JoS site that there is a section that mentions Leviathan, but very little is known about him/her/it.

I find myself thinking about Leviathan almost as much as that girl, whom I feel a strong longing for. The point to this is that I was wondering if anyone here in the group knows anything about Leviathan and could provide me with additional info?

Hail Father Satan!

I do not, none the less a user had an experience with Him - and He is rather on our side. This experience was positive.

JoS is not updated in some respect, therefore some people, after reading it may think that Leviathan is a concept or whatever. He is not. Leviathan is a God.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... wrote:

Recently I have been thinking about my fascination with dragons. I have always been fond of the water element and the dragon known as Leviathan, or the great sea serpent, has always been my favorite. Even now I feel a strong sense of awe whenever I think about this mighty creature/Demon/God. I also noticed when reading through the JoS site that there is a section that mentions Leviathan, but very little is known about him/her/it.

I find myself thinking about Leviathan almost as much as that girl, whom I feel a strong longing for. The point to this is that I was wondering if anyone here in the group knows anything about Leviathan and could provide me with additional info?

Hail Father Satan!

@siguarddraconis: Hmm... interesting. Thanks for that info.

Tell me, by any chance have you heard, or do you know, of what he is like or his appearance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

I do not, none the less a user had an experience with Him - and He is rather on our side. This experience was positive.

JoS is not updated in some respect, therefore some people, after reading it may think that Leviathan is a concept or whatever. He is not. Leviathan is a God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I've had some experiences with Leviathan in the past, all of them very positive. He is tall, I'd say well over six feet, well built, handsome, and fair haired. He is a bit reserved but very friendly nonetheless. And, yes, he is definitely a GOD, not a concept. He IS on our side!

(I'm way behind in posts so I hope I haven't missed too much ... having Internet woes [router problem I think, which I hope we can solve this weeken] so am reduced to using the public library which is very limiting ...)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... wrote:

Tell me, by any chance have you heard, or do you know, of what he is like or his appearance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I always thought he was a real god. I hope I get to meet him one day!

On 8/19/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
I've had some experiences with Leviathan in the past, all of them very
positive. He is tall, I'd say well over six feet, well built, handsome, and
fair haired. He is a bit reserved but very friendly nonetheless. And, yes,
he is definitely a GOD, not a concept. He IS on our side!

(I'm way behind in posts so I hope I haven't missed too much ... having
Internet woes [router problem I think, which I hope we can solve this
weeken] so am reduced to using the public library which is very limiting
...)

Tell me, by any chance have you heard, or do you know, of what he is like
or his appearance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@
wrote:

I do not, none the less a user had an experience with Him - and He is
rather on our side. This experience was positive.

JoS is not updated in some respect, therefore some people, after reading
it may think that Leviathan is a concept or whatever. He is not.
Leviathan is a God.

Recently I have been thinking about my fascination with dragons. I
have always been fond of the water element and the dragon known as
Leviathan, or the great sea serpent, has always been my favorite. Even
now I feel a strong sense of awe whenever I think about this mighty
creature/Demon/God. I also noticed when reading through the JoS site
that there is a section that mentions Leviathan, but very little is
known about him/her/it.

I find myself thinking about Leviathan almost as much as that girl,
whom I feel a strong longing for. The point to this is that I was
wondering if anyone here in the group knows anything about Leviathan
and could provide me with additional info?

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Leviathan,one of the four princees who is the Water Element is a wonderful spirit to know,when showering your body,Leviathan will easily at request purify you which is quite good before a ritual...he clears your body,soul and mind of all doubt and fear...additionally of all xtian influence that can be a prohibition on your connection.
I also get Quite an immense power from the four princes and most often than not,when I'm not even asking...just when I feel weak they do :)

Ave Luminati
SAVAL

--- On Wed, 8/18/10, chronokid3 <chronokid3@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leviathan
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 10:34 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

chalchiuhnenetzin - MANY thanks:D Though I do like to dig in our forum, doing this too many times can be tedious.

And in the future, privately that is, I'd ask you to give me more details about Leviathan - if you are willing to do it. I'd be extremely grateful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

I always thought he was a real god. I hope I get to meet him one day!

On 8/19/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
I've had some experiences with Leviathan in the past, all of them very
positive. He is tall, I'd say well over six feet, well built, handsome, and
fair haired. He is a bit reserved but very friendly nonetheless. And, yes,
he is definitely a GOD, not a concept. He IS on our side!

(I'm way behind in posts so I hope I haven't missed too much ... having
Internet woes [router problem I think, which I hope we can solve this
weeken] so am reduced to using the public library which is very limiting
...)

Tell me, by any chance have you heard, or do you know, of what he is like
or his appearance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@
wrote:

I do not, none the less a user had an experience with Him - and He is
rather on our side. This experience was positive.

JoS is not updated in some respect, therefore some people, after reading
it may think that Leviathan is a concept or whatever. He is not.
Leviathan is a God.

Recently I have been thinking about my fascination with dragons. I
have always been fond of the water element and the dragon known as
Leviathan, or the great sea serpent, has always been my favorite. Even
now I feel a strong sense of awe whenever I think about this mighty
creature/Demon/God. I also noticed when reading through the JoS site
that there is a section that mentions Leviathan, but very little is
known about him/her/it.

I find myself thinking about Leviathan almost as much as that girl,
whom I feel a strong longing for. The point to this is that I was
wondering if anyone here in the group knows anything about Leviathan
and could provide me with additional info?

Hail Father Satan!

Really? Only 6 feet?

I remember seeing him once, my Guardian Demon had to help me summon him, he was a giant alright.... like... as tall if not taller than Anubis I'd say.

He certainly looked like the Grand Admiral of hell!

He can also appear as a 7 headed dragon. Kinda scary but cool at the same time...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I've had some experiences with Leviathan in the past, all of them very positive. He is tall, I'd say well over six feet, well built, handsome, and fair haired. He is a bit reserved but very friendly nonetheless. And, yes, he is definitely a GOD, not a concept. He IS on our side!

(I'm way behind in posts so I hope I haven't missed too much ... having Internet woes [router problem I think, which I hope we can solve this weeken] so am reduced to using the public library which is very limiting ...)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone. It's me again with another oh so surprising off-topic question.
So I was (for whatever reason) searching for strong mythological creatures. And I came across "Leviathan", which is mentioned in the xian bible. Now I have read repeatedly that the information in this book is corrupted, but to corrupt something there first has to be a true base right? So I was wondering if anyone knows some non-corrupted information on leviathan (since "god" creating leviathan to play with him is obviously bullshit).I myself dont know why I am feeling a connection to this leviathan, but I feel like I have to find out information on it. Any intel is greatly appreciated, and thank you for taking your time to read my question.

-Shael

Jesus, the Jewish Kundalini - Satanas, The Real Serpent
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15632.html  

---In [email protected], <shael666@... wrote :

Hello everyone. It's me again with another oh so surprising off-topic question.
So I was (for whatever reason) searching for strong mythological creatures. And I came across "Leviathan", which is mentioned in the xian bible. Now I have read repeatedly that the information in this book is corrupted, but to corrupt something there first has to be a true base right? So I was wondering if anyone knows some non-corrupted information on leviathan (since "god" creating leviathan to play with him is obviously bullshit).I myself dont know why I am feeling a connection to this leviathan, but I feel like I have to find out information on it. Any intel is greatly appreciated, and thank you for taking your time to read my question.

-Shael

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back