Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Levels Of The Magnum Opus: Clarified

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I have a thousand questions but I will try to not flood this thread with those!
There are some although that I really want to ask:
  1. As She has completed the immortalization of the Soul, the body still is another matter though right? Does this mean She will have to reincarnate? Maybe in recent times? What does that entail? Can more details be shared now that this fact is public knowledge for all of us to revere? Pardon my curiosity!
  2. I was wondering, since now She too has a Sigil, how does it work, how does the creation of a Sigil work when one reaches this Apotheosis? Will the Sigil change as She reaches Higher levels? (Since it looks pretty different from the other Sigils I am used to seeing)

There are 3 ways to complete the Magnum Opus. At the current level of existence and how the world is with the enemy, one understands were not in a perfect world or anything like that.

1. Method One: The Spiritual body is immortalized, and one can depart the world at will, with a sudden "death", literally leaving the body behind. Yogis in the East have wrote extensively on this and about that topic, in occult terminology this is someone who will "Not taste the second death" and will not reincarnate, among endless other perks.

The powers one had when they were alive, are transferred with them and one can continue in all ways to exist on the Astral. One can do many things Demons can do with this level and they could also do this while alive. They can communicate at will with the living and do other supernatural things.

2. Method Two: Full immortality. Physical and Astral. Death is not always a necessity. This means you will not age and you will always be approximately around 30 or 35 years old in physical appearance. That method was practiced in the Ancient Past, and many people lived to be 800 or 1000 years old or even more. That is fully possible and many in history have done it, like Chinese Emperors or Pharaohs.

One can continue at some point to this level, whether they do this directly or via Method 1. But there are many parameters cannot be disclosed now.

3. Method Three: Ascent. This is where one simply...Ascends. At this point one is a God and not anything of the above, with powers that borderline these of movies. Not to be expanded upon here.

All the three above are valid, and in all cases, one has attained a level of the Magnum Opus. All of these topics further are highly secluded and occult topics, and they are not meant for just "satisfying curiosity". In order to start understanding in the first place, one has to be on the level even for the basic understanding, higher than this, many things become as they should be, incomprehensible at the current state.

That's why the Gods say on all of these, "Silence is Golden" and let those who understand, understand. Those who understand, will uphold this adage. This Ritual is just a formal introduction to these processes, which while presently in that era difficult to understand, were actually the reason the Gods established spiritual civilizations and prompted humanity to proceed in spiritual development.

There is a reason this is called the "Great Working Of Occultism", is not going to be expanded of the present means of "knowledge", nor by anyone simply because of arrogance or any other related human whim or understanding.

It is a mysterious gate that will only be opened by those who will devote themselves truly to the statuses of the Gods. Yes, quite a few have successfully done these in the past. Yes, humans are perfectly able no matter whom to do these things, provided they follow the path. Yes, that is the Great Work for humanity.

One will know more after they are on these thresholds, directly from the Gods.

Thank you High Priest for detailing more about this. In general, everyone should understand that these extremely high, mystical, sacred aspects of existence are to be entertained in silence, wonder and mystery. The "not knowing" that is the keeping of the secrets of the Gods is what drives a soul forward, and to the perfect timings. I believe, at any point and step in Magnum Opus, one comprehends and IS existence by trillion times in comparison even to the most good and proper human on Earth.

Thing is even if one is directly told some things to their face about this topic, which, many of these messages already exist in nature or in many other places, they will not understand it.

That is because a soul has to evolve to this level, there is no shortcut.

Like I can show a preschooler a chart about a rocket from NASA and he will say "Hey person, nice paper" and will draw me a stick-man with a smile, it's similar about these topics.

Outsiders are also not worthy of any of these topics, nor the enemy, as such, we live in the world that we live and I say to the extend I can say.

We learn directly from the Gods as we advance. And we are taught what we need to know as we need to know. If we are given all the plain facts, what joy and excitement is there? As JG NakedPluto accurately worded it:
The "not knowing" that is the keeping of the secrets of the Gods is what drives a soul forward, and to the perfect timings.
This is exactly correct. Mystery is what calls to our souls, not plan logic and facts. Mystery. You should feel a thrill of excitement in your soul and heart when wondering what lies ahead!

There are 3 ways to complete the Magnum Opus. At the current level of existence and how the world is with the enemy, one understands were not in a perfect world or anything like that.

1. Method One: The Spiritual body is immortalized, and one can depart the world at will, with a sudden "death", literally leaving the body behind. Yogis in the East have wrote extensively on this and about that topic, in occult terminology this is someone who will "Not taste the second death" and will not reincarnate, among endless other perks.

The powers one had when they were alive, are transferred with them and one can continue in all ways to exist on the Astral. One can do many things Demons can do with this level and they could also do this while alive. They can communicate at will with the living and do other supernatural things.

2. Method Two: Full immortality. Physical and Astral. Death is not always a necessity. This means you will not age and you will always be approximately around 30 or 35 years old in physical appearance. That method was practiced in the Ancient Past, and many people lived to be 800 or 1000 years old or even more. That is fully possible and many in history have done it, like Chinese Emperors or Pharaohs.

One can continue at some point to this level, whether they do this directly or via Method 1. But there are many parameters cannot be disclosed now.

3. Method Three: Ascent. This is where one simply...Ascends. At this point one is a God and not anything of the above, with powers that borderline these of movies. Not to be expanded upon here.

All the three above are valid, and in all cases, one has attained a level of the Magnum Opus. All of these topics further are highly secluded and occult topics, and they are not meant for just "satisfying curiosity". In order to start understanding in the first place, one has to be on the level even for the basic understanding, higher than this, many things become as they should be, incomprehensible at the current state.

That's why the Gods say on all of these, "Silence is Golden" and let those who understand, understand. Those who understand, will uphold this adage. This Ritual is just a formal introduction to these processes, which while presently in that era difficult to understand, were actually the reason the Gods established spiritual civilizations and prompted humanity to proceed in spiritual development.

There is a reason this is called the "Great Working Of Occultism", is not going to be expanded of the present means of "knowledge", nor by anyone simply because of arrogance or any other related human whim or understanding.

It is a mysterious gate that will only be opened by those who will devote themselves truly to the statuses of the Gods. Yes, quite a few have successfully done these in the past. Yes, humans are perfectly able no matter whom to do these things, provided they follow the path. Yes, that is the Great Work for humanity.

Thank you for replying to my questions in a more satisfying way than I ever expected, High Priest.

As I said in my previous post, I totally understand the reason for "Silence is Golden".
This matters are serious.

There is just one thing I am not sure I understood from your explanation, which I hope you won't have issues clearing: this Magnum Opus "levels", are they something you progress from 1 to 3 or do you need just one of them and that's it? Because from you explanation it seems that, progressing, each level is the evolution of the previous level.
That's mainly why I asked if She would need to reincarnate sooner or later, to achieve steps 2 and 3 too, hypothetically.

As I said, I don't think this question goes into the territory of questions that is better to not publicly answer yet, but I could be wrong.
Please let me know if so, and I'll understand.

We learn directly from the Gods as we advance. And we are taught what we need to know as we need to know. If we are given all the plain facts, what joy and excitement is there? As JG NakedPluto accurately worded it:

This is exactly correct. Mystery is what calls to our souls, not plan logic and facts. Mystery. You should feel a thrill of excitement in your soul and heart when wondering what lies ahead!
You're right High Priestess.

I won't hide that my need to ask "technical" questions about "spiritual" matters often stems from fear and lack of intrinsic understanding, because I am not advanced enough.

I am afraid that the thrill of excitement is long lost to me and replaced by fear of what NOT might be wondering ahead, basically my same old thanatophobia that has been my fierce companion all my life since I was a child.
Suffering from thanatophobia, I seek constant proofs of the Soul and the After-Life, because I am not advanced enough to have made undeniable events manifest, although several miracles from the Gods seemed to have graced my existence. There's not a night I go to bed that I don't feel the threat of the looming void of nothingness that atheism has scared Humanity into.

I am getting better now, changing my nickname changed something in my subconscious and in these weeks I have been more sure, more convinced.
It's still not enough, and I have to keep getting better, fortunately, I am receiving some help.

Thank for explaining this! And now I understand it more. Thank you Brother HP 🙏 This makes more sense now.

I found this earlier great post too, from HP Cobra, explaining the levels:

"...Anyhow, to dispel some confusion in regards to the Magnum Opus, there is no "singular" Magnum Opus, in the sense that, the level of advancement down this path has broadly three levels. There are levels in between but the case is to explain this with easy understanding.

In Level 1 of the Magnum Opus, one can expect the following:

-A decent connection of the soul to the body
-Siddhis and Powers
-In regards to body and youth, slower [but still progressing] ageing.
-One will still physically die, but one will be more advanced in the union of body and soul.
-The soul at this level needs to be reincarnated to be re-instated into a body, so that it doesn't run out of energy.
-In regards to wisdom, a low but decent level may be present.

An example of this level: Gopi Krishna.

In Level 2 one can expect:

-A very good connection of soul and body
-More Siddhis and Powers [some of which can appear miraculous to others, such as extreme ESP, premonition etc]
-In regards to the body and youth, very graceful ageing. In the case where one grows "old", one will still have virility and capacity of a very young person. At this point, the body can be increasingly rejuvenated by the soul to a powerful degree.
-One may physically die, but one's astral body is "Completed", also called in Pagan Cultures as: "Rainbow Body, Diamond Body, Temple of the Sun, Eternal Body" and so forth.
-The soul does not necessitate instant or forced reincarnation, and can very well exist "individually". One can still reincarnate and rebuild to this level easily.
-At the far end of this level, one can be astrally "Immortal" or have attained "Second Life". One even if killed or they die physically due to old age, accident or other factor they maintain perfect existence and full faculty in the Astral Realm.
-On very far levels of attainment, reincarnation is not only not forced, but also possible to happen "At will".

Examples: Francis Bacon.

In Level 3 one can expect:

-An "almost total" connection of soul and body
-Extensive, or extreme Siddhis or Powers. [Miraculous powers]
-One may regularly age but one can stop ageing, and if achieved after one is of physical age, reversing their physical age is possible. Physical immortality long story short, or extensive capacity to keep the body alive and reverse the ageing clock. All of this is possible.
-Despite of if one will die, one will certainly exist in the "Rainbow Body". Destroying said individuals is closely to an impossibility as far as spiritual means go.
-Reincarnation can still occur, and in some cases of far advancement at will. There were Yogis in the East who instantly reincarnated themselves in another fetus, on will, or who can die at will.
-Extensive wisdom and knowledge of miraculous proportions.
-On the higher levels, manifestation or de-manifestation of the body may occur, and other "phenomenal" or "unbelievable" events.

Examples: Adolf Hitler, Hindu Legendary Yogis, Asclepius, some of our Gods like Asmodeus who finished the Magnum Opus when the Gods were present on Earth [many thousands of years ago] etc.

These will probably clear misinformation so further knowledge can be based on understanding these precepts. Of course there is not a necessity to see this in "Three Levels", one can also see this as a linear line towards advancing. However, I made this broad categorization to help in understanding the difference between these levels. As far as I can see, these levels can readily be seen for what they represent and as clear "Checkpoints" in the soul's way to the Great Work of the Philosophers."

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

An example of the 2^ point from the sumerian antedeluvian king list, directly from sumerian tablets gives us an idea of the lifespan of ancient rulers; some scholars have even said that they are only ”mythical rulers” as it is not possible, clearly the ancient sumerian wrote down what really happened.
Here the first part of the list.
Duration of the reign:
First antedeluvian sumerian king Alulim of Eridu, city of enki : 8 sars (28,800 years of reign)

Alalngar of Eridu: 10 sars (36,000 years)

En-Men-Lu-Ana of Bad-tibira: 12 sars (43,200 years)

En-Men-Gal-Ana of Bad-tibira: 8 sars (28,800 years)

Dumuzi of Bad-tibira, the shepherd: 10 sars (36,000 years)

En-Sipad-Zid-Ana of Larag: 8 sars (28,800 years)

En-Men-Dur-Ana of Zimbir: 5 sars and 5 ners (21,000 years)

Ubara-Tutu of Shuruppak, father of Utnapishtim, 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years)
Zin-Suddu

note: (1 Sar corresponds to 3600 years)

Some information can become dangerous in the hands of those who do not understand it. Even lead someone in the wrong direction.
Only the Gods know who can know and who must wait.

Harpocrates (Horus the child):
otherdeities0422.jpg

Question, which Method did Adolf Hitler and Alexander the Great complete? I believe it's the First Method in both cases, but I want to be certain.
According to this other post by HPHC Adolf Hitler reached level 3

Also, maybe I'm not understanding, but in that old post the Souls immortalization seems to be level 2, while in this post it is level 1, so I'm a bit confused but whatever

Some information can become dangerous in the hands of those who do not understand it. Even lead someone in the wrong direction.
Yes, we had a very displeasing example of this, with that whole Succubi/Incubi situation where some people were deluding themselves and disrespecting these Demons.

Also, maybe I'm not understanding, but in that old post the Souls immortalization seems to be level 2, while in this post it is level 1, so I'm a bit confused but whatever

In the older version, the level one he describe is pre-MO state. In this new one the level one is actually part of Magnum opus. That's it, he just readjusted the levels.

Yes, HP. HoodedCobra666, one day you will also ascend to the highest heavens where the Lord God is! When you stand at the right hand of BAAL. please remember me.

HAIL HOODEDCOBRA!
HAIL MOTHER MAXINE!
HAIL MYSELF!
HAIL BAALZEBUB!!!

Hello dear HP HoodedCobra, or any of the Clergy member who are reading this. With all my respect I want to ask a question. The time has changed and some things get harder. Which is the methods do you think is the one a person can walk in when we think about our modernday society and cultural aspects?

Question, which Method did Adolf Hitler and Alexander the Great complete? I believe it's the First Method in both cases, but I want to be certain.

I would say easily they have went all the way, both of them. There are quite a few in history who have went all the way.

who knows, knows.
those who don't know, teach.

I would say that those who do not know, just babble, they do not "teach".

Hello dear HP HoodedCobra, or any of the Clergy member who are reading this. With all my respect I want to ask a question. The time has changed and some things get harder. Which is the methods do you think is the one a person can walk in when we think about our modernday society and cultural aspects?

I do not understand the question, can you clarify?

The problem is that one "receiving" certain knowledge, it is useless if they do not understand them. Handing a NASA manuscript to a pre-schooler, even if they occupy their whole existence to it, can be deadly and lead them to many false conclusions. For example, instead of spending their life playing with the children as they should (which is very good) they will just fixate over things they cannot yet understand. And lose what they should be doing in the process. This can ruin their life.

This is why many topics have to be in layers. Because one simply has to be ready. So asking for shortcuts one is merely asking for their potential destruction or misdirection in many cases.

An example of the 2^ point from the sumerian antedeluvian king list, directly from sumerian tablets gives us an idea of the lifespan of ancient rulers; some scholars have even said that they are only ”mythical rulers” as it is not possible, clearly the ancient sumerian wrote down what really happened.
Here the first part of the list.
Duration of the reign:
First antedeluvian sumerian king Alulim of Eridu, city of enki : 8 sars (28,800 years of reign)

While these figures is not something one would be willing to go over, they are not far from the truth. These are basically in the "prehistorical Golden Age". Humanity the closer it was on the Golden Age, it did not know "death".

The very early Sumerian age, is the time where the Gods were on earth. Therefore, 28000 years of a lifetime, is not something unexpected, as one is not speaking about human species like we define them today.

I would say easily they have went all the way, both of them. There are quite a few in history who have went all the way.

The problem is that one "receiving" certain knowledge, it is useless if they do not understand them. Handing a NASA manuscript to a pre-schooler, even if they occupy their whole existence to it, can be deadly and lead them to many false conclusions. For example, instead of spending their life playing with the children as they should (which is very good) they will just fixate over things they cannot yet understand. And lose what they should be doing in the process. This can ruin their life.

This is why many topics have to be in layers. Because one simply has to be ready. So asking for shortcuts one is merely asking for their potential destruction or misdirection in many cases.

While these figures is not something one would be willing to go over, they are not far from the truth. These are basically in the "prehistorical Golden Age". Humanity the closer it was on the Golden Age, it did not know "death".

The very early Sumerian age, is the time where the Gods were on earth. Therefore, 28000 years of a lifetime, is not something unexpected, as one is not speaking about human species like we define them today.
Sorry for the grammer I used while writing that, I was kinda sleepy so my grammer was kinda bad.
I mean which of the way is the most effective and fastest way that one can walk in it for achieving Magnum Opus?

Sorry for the grammer I used while writing that, I was kinda sleepy so my grammer was kinda bad.
I mean which of the way is the most effective and fastest way that one can walk in it for achieving Magnum Opus?

Everyone is in a rush these days.

Everyone is in a rush these days.
I am sorry if I explained myself wrong. I mean when it comes to Tibetan teachings they says Tantric traditions are the most effective way that can lead one to Nirvana. Is there a differences between these three methods or are they equal when it comes to effectiveness.
I am sorry for misunderstanding

Such as with mythology, in how people can understand the stories on a literal level to an extent, but as they advance they understand deeper meaning to them and what different aspects represent symbolically. Also the processes of nature function in this same way, holding many layers of symbolism within.

I am sorry if I explained myself wrong. I mean when it comes to Tibetan teachings they says Tantric traditions are the most effective way that can lead one to Nirvana. Is there a differences between these three methods or are they equal when it comes to effectiveness.
Following the eight-fold path will set you up for success: https://satanisgod.org/ASHTAR.html

"In truth, the Eight-Fold Path is the observance and practice of the following, which greatly amplifies the powers of the mind and soul:

1. Asanas - Physical positions of the body such as in Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, the Five Tibetans, and Tai Chi. One must work on and strengthen the physical self through gentle stretching, and manipulation of the spine to facilitate the safe ascension of the serpent. The physical body must be free and flexible, otherwise energy may become trapped. When one consistently performs power meditations, one raises extreme amounts of energy that must be properly directed and above all, free.

2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises

3. Dhyana - Meditation

4. Mantras - Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals and/or personal powers

5. Yantras - meditation upon sigils and certain symbols [used along with vibration of mantra for maximum effectiveness]

6. Mudras - Certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril [chi/witchpower]

7. Bandhas - Energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent

8. Maithuna - Sexual activity, either with a partner/s or alone. Orgasm is very necessary in both activating and in amplifying the life force. This is why the Christian Church and Muslim program, in an attempt to remove all spiritual knowledge and power, are always condemning, and placing restrictions on sexual activity.

By practicing all of the above, one will greatly enhance and amplify his/her powers and shorten the time in achieving the godhead."

It is very interesting, High Priestess Maxine, what method did she use? I think the second

What the High Priest meant by that statement is that there is no "fastest" path, nor can this be rushed.

Unlike our very fast paced world, the magnum opus is not a process that can be rushed. There is no fast way to achieve this.

The magnum opus is the transformation of the human being into a higher, refined soul, and form. The time varies based on the person and their individual advancement.

My advice to you is keep advancing, and learn to become very patient in regards to the magnum opus. This path reveals it's secrets as you walk forward.

I discovered that to get closer to MagnumOpus you need to:
1 get rid of old beliefs. the enemy is programming people to die between the ages of 60 and 90. in Polish there is a word "człowiek" (czło-wiek) meaning etymologically "człapać przez wiek" (człopać is to walk with difficulty) (wiek is 100 yers) in Polish there is also a song for a birthday whose text literally means that the Jubilee is to live only 100 years.
2 you need to be aware of the injection of this shit into the brain and fight this nonsense
3 It is necessary to educate and learn. It is worth doing all the rituals with JOS
4 Physical and mental health must be taken care of

These are the tips to get started before Magnum Opus that I discovered.

Nirvana is not Magnum Opus, it is a state of consciousness and enlightenment, clarity of the soul, but is not related to the Magnum Opus.

Nirvana or Samadhi are different topics from the state of the Magnum Opus, these are states of consciousness that do assist in the attainment of this feat.

Samadhi or Nirvana are states of realization of Truth, different topics. Nirvana is also used to explain the state of becoming a vegetable in many "Buddhist traditions", which has nothing to do with the process explained here.

Hello :)

Advance from the methods on the JoS until you are able to get clear guidance from your Guardian Demon, and follow their instructions and guidance. Everyone's path is tailored to them, we are all unique and have our own situations in life. Our Guardians will guide us in the best way for us.

Don't focus so much on the broad or general methods of Magnum Opus, but instead focus on your path, step by step. This will lead to you your destiny.

There is one thing that is not clear to me, Most Great High Priest, if one reached method 2, for example, could one then decide not to be satisfied and continue up to method 3? Thanks so much for your patience!

i concer this. When I was doing the Thoth ritual a while back he told me "Meditate for a thousand days and you will know" that is all he said. and that simple sentence keeps a spark of curiosity in my mind an ongoing question of what is it that i would know?
Of course for me the whole challenge is doing a thousand days in a row which i am slowly working towards. I have to keep reminding myself of this event and all the times I have talked to and heard the gods talk back to me. Along with reading over and over again all of the sermons done by both you HP Lydia and HP Cobra to try and sink all this info into my thick skull.
Sorry not trying to dertract from the topic. I'm glad that HP Cobra did give us a little bit more insight to this fascinating process. Because as you and he have pointed out before one only learns thru meditation and the gods so that when you read things like this post it makes a lot more sense after meditating. To those outside of it it may come across as hogwash but once you do the work the viel does lift and things do make more sense but it is hard to put into words.

Thank you HP Cobra.

Hail Father Satan

that's all main point about this is must calm and need time and every people have different talent and understanding
btw in method 3 like a superpower or like a movies this= 1 martial arts, 2nd spirituality, 3rd magickal,4th,spiritual alchemy(included forging,enchance,sound,medicine and others what is about correlated with alchemy).

Thank you very much High Priest Hoodedcobra666 for a detailed description, this is a very cool post (y)
Do I understand correctly that achieving the highest vibrations lies solely in the purity and openness of the all chakras, up which the Kundalini Snake must ascend, in the development of the soul, or am I missing something?

Thank you very much High Priest Hoodedcobra666 for a detailed description, this is a very cool post (y)
Do I understand correctly that achieving the highest vibrations lies solely in the purity and openness of the all chakras, up which the Kundalini Snake must ascend, in the development of the soul, or am I missing something?
It is not automatic as one needs to complete certain alchemical processes.

It is not automatic as one needs to complete certain alchemical processes.
I understand this perfectly well, nothing happens automatically, for everything it is necessary to make certain efforts to get any result.

I would love to hear more about the early Sumerian age or the Golden age or the time the Gods were on earth. Please make a topic of what you know about that time .I always wondered, what happened? Did the jews Gods flood the earth and reset everything? Were there a sci fi war with advanced weapons? That would be a very interesting topic, talking about human race history. Thanks for all the sermons 🙏

Nirvana is not Magnum Opus, it is a state of consciousness and enlightenment, clarity of the soul, but is not related to the Magnum Opus.

Nirvana or Samadhi are different topics from the state of the Magnum Opus, these are states of consciousness that do assist in the attainment of this feat.

Samadhi or Nirvana are states of realization of Truth, different topics. Nirvana is also used to explain the state of becoming a vegetable in many "Buddhist traditions", which has nothing to do with the process explained here.

In terms of modern Buddhism, isn't it's the absolute death, dissipating into the ether?

There is one thing that is not clear to me, Most Great High Priest, if one reached method 2, for example, could one then decide not to be satisfied and continue up to method 3? Thanks so much for your patience!
It is very interesting, High Priestess Maxine, what method did she use? I think the second

She reached the "method one" or in other words, the first part of Magnum Opus.
As she advances further she will reach the next level and so on. Theoretically every human is able to reach these levels of advancement if one is willing to. One doesn't settle permanently on a level of advancement, there is always a way to up and down, you can always advance further into infinity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back