Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LESSON 1 : How to acquire wealth...

refwayne

First of all I would like to introduce my self, I am Ref Wayne, from South Africa, have been a Satanist and a part of this group for quite some time,

I have been planning on writing on this topic but have always postponed. Let us define what wealth is first. Personally, I would define wealth as a life in abundance, not only money, but all areas of life in abundance. Going through most posts I have discovered that we have not been talking about wealth and the importance of acquiring it.

According to Maxine, and seeing it myself, Satanism needs money to advance and continue to spread the TRUTH of Satan and the True Creator Gods, but the subject has had a little attention till to-date. Although, some have covered it but has not been given so much attention.
I don't know many of you but I know one thing, you have GREATNESS within you, with all the enemy attacks and all that, now is the right time for us to stay TIGHT and FIGHT this battle as a whole, but this folks, needs COMMITMENT, DETERMINATION and FOCUS. In order for us to win this battle, we need to tackle it both in the spiritual and the material world. THIS IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND THEY FEEL IT.

Let us embrace ourselves with pride and know that we are a part of the ELITE religion, so we too deserve ELITE wealth, I mean we are not stealing anything, right?

There are laws of success and laws of poverty, we as Satanists need to master these laws to have a life in abundance. In the coming days I will be teaching ways to utilize these laws for our own well-being and help to donate to JoS and advance Satanism in ways we could not dream of. There are THOUSANDS of ways we can generate MILLIONS, we will not be following the 'system' here.

I will each and every now and again, post techniques and methods we can all use through mind power to accumulate riches that are RIGHTFULLY ours.

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

P.S THIS IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND THEY FEEL IT.

One of the best posts ever on this group. Totally agree with you, keep us updated! I, and many as me, often thought to ask Gods help for money matters, but the right way is the one you talk about: WE have to keep our cause alive true our own power, never asking for their help to obtain something we can and must own just with our power...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

First of all I would like to introduce my self, I am Ref Wayne, from South Africa, have been a Satanist and a part of this group for quite some time,

I have been planning on writing on this topic but have always postponed. Let us define what wealth is first. Personally, I would define wealth as a life in abundance, not only money, but all areas of life in abundance. Going through most posts I have discovered that we have not been talking about wealth and the importance of acquiring it.

According to Maxine, and seeing it myself, Satanism needs money to advance and continue to spread the TRUTH of Satan and the True Creator Gods, but the subject has had a little attention till to-date. Although, some have covered it but has not been given so much attention.
I don't know many of you but I know one thing, you have GREATNESS within you, with all the enemy attacks and all that, now is the right time for us to stay TIGHT and FIGHT this battle as a whole, but this folks, needs COMMITMENT, DETERMINATION and FOCUS. In order for us to win this battle, we need to tackle it both in the spiritual and the material world. THIS IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND THEY FEEL IT.

Let us embrace ourselves with pride and know that we are a part of the ELITE religion, so we too deserve ELITE wealth, I mean we are not stealing anything, right?

There are laws of success and laws of poverty, we as Satanists need to master these laws to have a life in abundance. In the coming days I will be teaching ways to utilize these laws for our own well-being and help to donate to JoS and advance Satanism in ways we could not dream of. There are THOUSANDS of ways we can generate MILLIONS, we will not be following the 'system' here.

I will each and every now and again, post techniques and methods we can all use through mind power to accumulate riches that are RIGHTFULLY ours.

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

Thanx for showing light I n money matters
Hail Satan

Sent from Samsung mobile

refwayne <refwayne@... wrote:

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

awesome post man HAIL SATAN 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 12:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LESSON 1 : How to acquire wealth...

One of the best posts ever on this group. Totally agree with you, keep us updated! I, and many as me, often thought to ask Gods help for money matters, but the right way is the one you talk about: WE have to keep our cause alive true our own power, never asking for their help to obtain something we can and must own just with our power...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

wise words comrad..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joseph <jmkituva@... wrote:

Thanx for showing light I n money matters
Hail Satan

Sent from Samsung mobile

refwayne <refwayne@... wrote:

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

I look forward with great eagerness for your next post! Thanks for sharing!!!
Hail Father Satan!!

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

"According to Maxine, and seeing it myself, Satanism needs money to advance and continue to spread the TRUTH of Satan and the True Creator Gods, but the subject has had a little attention till to-date."

^If you are going to use other people's names, especially JoS clergy, and say things like "according to..." PLEASE POST THE LINK TO THE MESSAGE FROM WHICH YOU ARE REFERRING TO.
Otherwise you are only using people's names to further whatever agenda you have in mind.

You are not the first to talk about "laws" of success and "laws" of poverty. You are not the creator of such "laws", nor are you a professor that has released books, videos, and have done presentations in different countries promoting such "laws".

In other words, since you have *NOT* provided links, websites, pdfs, and names of other authors that have covered this topic, FOR SATANISTS TO REFER TO AND LOOK OVER CAREFULLY, WHILE CONSIDERING YOUR WORDS, you are not legit.

Yes, you can scramble about and assemble this list right now, if you have not been working on it already. To only further and support your own theories, to feed to what you ASSUME to be a willing and ready audience.

I look forward to what you have to say in the future, about these "lessons", "Dr." Ref.

-Expect Excellence

Dr.Ref

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back