Header Wallpaper

Kanakadhara sanskrit mantra to wealth.

AvatarBogow2 min to read
This is the targeted message.

This method is based on the practice of working with the Kanakadharas yantra and mantra. Goddess Kanakadhara is one of the titles of Lakshmi, and is a combination of Sanskrit words: "the stream (dhārā) of gold (kanaka)". As with the Lakshmi mantra, this money work must be started at the appropriate astrological period and planetary hour. And it is carried out according to the rules of any long-term work using rosaries. Personally, I do 40 times within 40 days.

Now regarding the yantra (symbol), there are at least several versions of the same yantra on the Internet, which is stated to belong to the Goddess. By comparing the elements on them, I came to the conclusion that those that are presented as the most popular have fewer elements and are probably distorted. This is the symbol:

With the mantra itself, there are at least two versions. Indian sources and websites provide a brief summary: AUM KLIM AUM KANAKADHARAI NAMAH

However, the text of the mantra that I initially found, unfortunately without a source, and which actually forced me to conduct research on this matter looked like this: VAM SRIM VAM AIM HRIM SRIM KLIM KANAKADHARAYAI NAMAH

#1

This is interesting.

As for the number of repetitions, I would choose primarily 50 or 55 as these numbers tie in with Venus. 100 is a good option for a larger amount of effort. I would also continue for 50 days as opposed to 40, but both options work, of course.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#2

Mmmmmm😀 NICE!!!!

💙🖤 Walking the sacred path🖤💙
Spreading the Truth of Zeus🔥Getting rid of the lies 🔥

#3

This method is based on the practice of working with the Kanakadharas yantra and mantra. Goddess Kanakadhara is one of the titles of Lakshmi, and is a combination of Sanskrit words: "the stream (dhārā) of gold (kanaka)". As with the Lakshmi mantra, this money work must be started at the appropriate astrological period and planetary hour. And it is carried out according to the rules of any long-term work using rosaries. Personally, I do 40 times within 40 days.

Now regarding the yantra (symbol), there are at least several versions of the same yantra on the Internet, which is stated to belong to the Goddess. By comparing the elements on them, I came to the conclusion that those that are presented as the most popular have fewer elements and are probably distorted. This is the symbol:

Very interesting!

Are there similar mantras for love and relationships with the opposite sex (with women)?

I am more interested in this topic than getting money, because it is easy to get money as much as you need for life, but it does not always work out to get the attention of girls, especially it is annoying when the attention of girls is received by some utyrks and ghouls who actually exploit girls and then leave them, whereas normal guys who they want to build a serious relationship, they don't get as much positive attention as real exploitative ghouls who don't care about girls and generally don't consider them people, but many girls love them anyway.

When I see that a girl likes a normal guy, not a moral freak, not a bastard, but a normal, strong guy, then I'm happy for the girl, but if I see that a specific bastard approaches her, who will fuck her and then leave her and go to another, then it's difficult to remain indifferent, especially When then my predictions come true and this girl is sitting in tears, even though I warned her!!!

And then this girl tells me that I don't understand anything! Aha
Couldn't you have seen the bastard right away?
Why are so many girls so blind?

«You will find on the left of the halls of Hades a spring, and standing by it a white cypress. Do not approach this spring at all. You will find another, from the Lake of Memory, with cold water flowing from it. Guardians stand before it. Say: 'I am a child of Earth and starry Heaven, but my race is of Heaven alone. You know this yourselves. I am parched with thirst and am perishing. Give me quickly the cold water flowing from the Lake of Memory.' And they will give you to drink from the sacred spring, and after that you will reign among the other heroes» - From the Petelia Tablet (300-200 BCE)

#4

This method is based on the practice of working with the Kanakadharas yantra and mantra. Goddess Kanakadhara is one of the titles of Lakshmi, and is a combination of Sanskrit words: "the stream (dhārā) of gold (kanaka)". As with the Lakshmi mantra, this money work must be started at the appropriate astrological period and planetary hour. And it is carried out according to the rules of any long-term work using rosaries. Personally, I do 40 times within 40 days.

Now regarding the yantra (symbol), there are at least several versions of the same yantra on the Internet, which is stated to belong to the Goddess. By comparing the elements on them, I came to the conclusion that those that are presented as the most popular have fewer elements and are probably distorted. This is the symbol:

What are these Indian Sources and Websites ,can you please share ?


Satya will es.

#5

This is interesting.

As for the number of repetitions, I would choose primarily 50 or 55 as these numbers tie in with Venus. 100 is a good option for a larger amount of effort. I would also continue for 50 days as opposed to 40, but both options work, of course.

Thank you, it’s variable of course, you would pick any to develop best result.

#7

Are there similar mantras for love and relationships with the opposite sex (with women)?

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#10

Very interesting!

Are there similar mantras for love and relationships with the opposite sex (with women)?

I am more interested in this topic than getting money, because it is easy to get money as much as you need for life, but it does not always work out to get the attention of girls, especially it is annoying when the attention of girls is received by some utyrks and ghouls who actually exploit girls and then leave them, whereas normal guys who they want to build a serious relationship, they don't get as much positive attention as real exploitative ghouls who don't care about girls and generally don't consider them people, but many girls love them anyway.

If you have read my previous post published above, I’d like to add something regarding magick for sex or attract women.

Firstly, decided whether you want a Zevist life partner or just a non Zevism for sex and normal relationship ?

If you want a woman just for sex, it obviously will be a non Zevist woman. Now for that, you don’t need to waste your energies for magick workings or vibrate mantras.

What you need is COMMUNICATION & Story telling Skills to attract a woman.
But to attract a specific type of women to start a conversation with, you can initially use magick to achieve that first milestone. Afterwards,you don’t need to do any sex magick( why waste energies on a non Zevist person?) you can achieve all you want just through COVERT COMMUNICATION.

I got my Zevist partner by doing energy workings, praying to lord Satan. She was already worshipping Lord Satan in his other form. I had to help her do the dedication.
And it was an arranged marriage but we never felt strange from the first day. Feel like we’ve been together in past as well.

So, once you decide what you want then proceed.

Again, please don’t waste your time, energy into magick for attracting sex from a non Zevist woman. All you need to know is Story telling and communication skills and “When” to say exactly WHAT to a woman , also matters a lot.

I can help you here if you want and obviously I’ll not be giving you pickup shit techniques but techniques that make a woman EMOTIONALLY attached to you regardless of how economically and appearance wise poor a man is.

#11

If you are scared to make a woman of today CRY, then you will never be able to make a woman happy or emotionally satisfied with you. I’m sorry but this is a REALITY.

Women of today, do not like gentlemen.
They want pain, pleasure, challenges from the men before they like them.

Love for them is NOT a choice! For men, it’s a choice.

Very good advice, thank you very much!!!

I brought a girl to tears who I liked when I was a teenager and I told her straight out that I wanted to fuck her hard. Unlike other girls, I was not in love with her, so I decided to try out one pick-up technique - a directive approach.

After my words, she burst into tears and threatened to write a complaint against me at the university, and also promised to tell her boyfriend everything, as a result, she ran to me and said that she would not write a complaint if I promised her not to tell her that anymore.

She also didn't tell her boyfriend, because the next day I approached her boyfriend in front of her and said that I was studying with her, she was terrified at that moment, because shortly before that I had a fist fight with another guy over another girl I was really in love with. What a fool I used to be!

«You will find on the left of the halls of Hades a spring, and standing by it a white cypress. Do not approach this spring at all. You will find another, from the Lake of Memory, with cold water flowing from it. Guardians stand before it. Say: 'I am a child of Earth and starry Heaven, but my race is of Heaven alone. You know this yourselves. I am parched with thirst and am perishing. Give me quickly the cold water flowing from the Lake of Memory.' And they will give you to drink from the sacred spring, and after that you will reign among the other heroes» - From the Petelia Tablet (300-200 BCE)