I used to do weight training, hatha yoga, 5 Tibetan yoga exercises, but I don’t think it makes much sense to do so much.
That’s why I decided to do a particular kundalini yoga kriya for 40 days.
When I'm done, the next kriya will come again in 40 days ...
And so on! There are a lot of kriya ....
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm
A kriya practice lasts for half an hour about a day. Every day.
Is that okay? I am currently doing physical work and have no more time / strength.
If that’s okay, I’d like to do that for the rest of my life. Because it's simple, convenient, not strenuous, and I think it's effective!
It’s much better than doing a weight training exercise for half an hour a day, then doing yoga for half an hour. It’s tiring, not feasible in the long run in my life.

