Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jos Astro update May 2024

Greetings dear Brothers and Sisters!
As some of you may have already noticed, Jos Astro has been updated in the past days.
In the last two years I've been really busy between work and school, and only in the past months I was finally able to
dedicated the necessary amount of time to its development.

There aren't many new features, as I've worked more on updating underlying technologies and refactoring the code, with some additional
changes on the layout. All of these were necessary for what will come. Very cool things are on the list.

The few changes that you can actually see, beside the layout, is the possibility to JUMP directly to a specific date, instead of keeping adding or subtracting time units,
and the EXPORT TO PDF function, that generates a PDF with the main information of the Natal Chart. In the future it will be enabled also for other functions of course.

I won't say much, exept that I thank everyone who have contributed and keeps contributing to the Joy Of Satan Ministry. Every hand that you give, every hour that your remove
from your personal time and dedicate to building this community is extremely valuable, and as you have already seen, all is returned in other beneficial ways.

A last message for the translators that have already worked with me: for some texts I have used an automatic translator (DeepL / ChatGPT), so if you see anything that looks totally wrong from the English translation, please send me an email with the original text in English, the original text in your language and the new version that you would like to update.

For other bugs, errors or strange behaviours, please write a comment below.

Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY GODS!

The few changes that you can actually see, beside the layout, is the possibility to JUMP directly to a specific date, instead of keeping adding or subtracting time units [...]
I'm so happy for this! This option is such a time saver, thank you :)

Thank you so much for the Jump to Date feature! I literally had to do complex back and forth to look at the placements of certain dates.

Now I don't need to do any of that, I can just go to the date. Awesome!

Can we also say that we will soon be getting new articles on astrology from HPS Lydia? I remember reading something like that.

Hail Azazel!

Can we also say that we will soon be getting new articles on astrology from HPS Lydia? I remember reading something like that.
Exciting things are underway :)

In the natal chart I cannot zoom in and out anymore, and it's harder to see the whole chart. I'm from phone, but at least I can resolve this problem with the desktop mode.

Thank you for your work, I love the new site.

A last message for the translators that have already worked with me: for some texts I have used an automatic translator (DeepL / ChatGPT), so if you see anything that looks totally wrong from the English translation, please send me an email with the original text in English, the original text in your language and the new version that you would like to update.
I can help with translations in Greek, though I will start translating JoS Astro in 3-4 weeks from now as I currently have other translation projects going on and real-life duties as well. When I'm available, I can contact you and we can get the translation going.

As some of you may have already noticed, Jos Astro has been updated in the past days.
In the last two years I've been really busy between work and school, and only in the past months I was finally able to

There aren't many new features, as I've worked more on updating underlying technologies and refactoring the code, with some additional
changes on the layout. All of these were necessary for what will come. Very cool things are on the list.

The few changes that you can actually see, beside the layout, is the possibility to JUMP directly to a specific date, instead of keeping adding or subtracting time units,
and the EXPORT TO PDF function, that generates a PDF with the main information of the Natal Chart. In the future it will be enabled also for other functions of course.

I won't say much, exept that I thank everyone who have contributed and keeps contributing to the Joy Of Satan Ministry. Every hand that you give, every hour that your remove
from your personal time and dedicate to building this community is extremely valuable, and as you have already seen, all is returned in other beneficial ways.

Stay strong.

Thank you so much! I was actually looking to make a list of my solar returns to see what happened each year in general.
Really appreciated :)

In transits mode there are letters instead of symbols. Was it always like this? Can we have both options for letters and symbols?
Can you please elaborate more on this?
A screenshot would be good (not with your date obviously). What browser are you using? Is there any VPN on when you browse the site?
Strange behaviours may arise when using Tor for example.
Thank you.

Can you please elaborate more on this?
A screenshot would be good (not with your date obviously). What browser are you using? Is there any VPN on when you browse the site?
Strange behaviours may arise when using Tor for example.
Thank you.
I can not seem to replicate this any longer, but in the two charts on the transit page the Sun was "A", the Moon "B", and so on and so forth for everything, including aspects. It was super confusing to use.

Mozilla Firefox, Mullvad VPN.

I can not seem to replicate this any longer, but in the two charts on the transit page the Sun was "A", the Moon "B", and so on and so forth for everything, including aspects. It was super confusing to use.

Mozilla Firefox, Mullvad VPN.
Ok the issue is what I was thinking. Essentially some symbols are just letters, which are converted into symbols by means of CSS and a special type of font family.
If there is an issue while loading these files, or if the page load the font slowly, it may show the letters.
Usually it shouldn't happen, this really depends on the client side (ie, browser + internet connection + vpn).

Let me know how frequently you see this issue, in case I will investigate deeply into this. Thank you.

Will descriptions be added to Dark Moon, True Node, Lot of Fortune, etc?

Stay strong.

Congratulations and thank you, fellow programmer for the JoS!

Even before seeing this post, I noticed the changes, and funnily/weirdly enough, the first thing I noticed was how all the URLs now presented the relative paths preceded by an hash (as in #/transits-form), and I immediately recognized it as Vue Router's webHasHistory's way of handling those ahah!

This matters to me, because I love working with Vue, and it makes me glad to see that I am not the only one using it here.

Congratulations and thank you, fellow programmer for the JoS!

Even before seeing this post, I noticed the changes, and funnily/weirdly enough, the first thing I noticed was how all the URLs now presented the relative paths preceded by an hash (as in #/transits-form), and I immediately recognized it as Vue Router's webHasHistory's way of handling those ahah!

This matters to me, because I love working with Vue, and it makes me glad to see that I am not the only one using it here.
Vue is an excellent framework for JS.
I enjoy working with it

I noticed a couple of missing translations for Finnish:

- In the transit/natal chart/planetary returns/fixed stars sections: "Birth Information" should be "Syntymätiedot"

- The names of the days in the current sky section are in English (Monday = Maanantai, Tuesday = Tiistai, Wednesday = Keskiviikko, Thursday = Torstai, Friday = Perjantai, Saturday = Lauantai, Sunday = Sunnuntai)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back