Header Wallpaper

[J/NEWS] Liz Truss resigns as UK Prime Minister

AvatarFancyMancy1 min to read

https://archive.ph/N6HpT
https://archive.ph/20GDX

#1
FancyMancysaid:

https://archive.ph/N6HpT

archive.is gave me that link but it wasn't working, then I tried again and it said it was archived already -
https://archive.ph/gFWDR

#2

Useless Conservative party, can't agree on much and are just infighting. What a waste.

#3

Next time, can you please paste the article? Archive links don't load. I've been sitting here waiting, so I'll just find the articles elsewhere instead.

#4
This is the targeted message.

Hello,
Any indonesian here? I need someone to talk.

#5
Ven26said:

Hello,
Any indonesian here? I need someone to talk.

My English is poor also :lol: :lol: :lol:

#6
Ven26said:

Hello,
Any indonesian here? I need someone to talk.

You can create a new topic for yourself: Forum Guide for New Members - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#7

Your new job as UK Prime Minister

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WEiwe1OtFNne