Alright, so it looks like my post regarding my kundalini experiments didn't go through. That's cool, I would have gotten crucified if it did most likely.
Ive been manually ascending the serpent through an energy overload and Ive been "cooling" the energy by circulating it to the front chakra extensions. Doing so effectively prevents most of the previous discomforts Ive had. During this process, I decided it was entirely possible that a second serpent might exist in the front chakra extensions as well, but I wasn't able to feel it. Im not really sure if it would be necessary or even useful to have this, and I know Ive definitely never heard of it before. The kundalini in my experience is very "thick" and hot, but when I pass it through the front extensions it becomes lighter and much cooler. Perhaps the second cold kundalini is awakened at the crown after the first one is ascended? Or hey, maybe Im just a crazy nut job after screwing with my mind with whack as$ biomancy.
Please allow this post through :cry:
WEASZX

