Header Wallpaper

Is the Tarot Definitive?

AvatarLucius Invictus [NG]1 min to read

I recently did a 12 month spread and some of the months are looking less than optimistic.

So, is this set in stone, or can I exercise my freedom from the negative spreads based on knowledge of that potential?

#1
GoldenxChild1said:

I recently did a 12 month spread and some of the months are looking less than optimistic.

So, is this set in stone, or can I exercise my freedom from the negative spreads based on knowledge of that potential?

I just learned about this and went through the same thing.

The cards are telling you that is how things will go on their current energy course, or direction. You can take what they say, and work to alter the course to be positive.

HAIL ZEUS!
HAIL HERA!

Contact me: [email protected]

#2
ApolloAbovesaid:
GoldenxChild1said:

I recently did a 12 month spread and some of the months are looking less than optimistic.

So, is this set in stone, or can I exercise my freedom from the negative spreads based on knowledge of that potential?

I just learned about this and went through the same thing.

The cards are telling you that is how things will go on their current energy course, or direction. You can take what they say, and work to alter the course to be positive.

Phew, thx. I suspect as much but it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion

#3

Just like with astrology you can use magic to change the things you don't like. Obviously the stronger the thing you are trying to change is the more energy and time it will require it, keep this in mind.

#4
This is the targeted message.
luissaid:

Just like with astrology you can use magic to change the things you don't like. Obviously the stronger the thing you are trying to change is the more energy and time it will require it, keep this in mind.

Sure, thanks