Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is satan real

ghosttoast54

hi i am wondering if satan and jesus and stuff like gods are real because i was first christian because of my parents, alot of bad stuff happened in my life and i prayed alot, but nothing happened at all, so i gave up of religion and became atheist should i believe in satan or nothing or what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ghosttoast54" <ghosttoast54@... wrote:
hi i am wondering if satan and jesus and stuff like gods are real because i was first christian because of my parents, alot of bad stuff happened in my life and i prayed alot, but nothing happened at all, so i gave up of religion and became atheist should i believe in satan or nothing or what
Your really going to ask that question to a bunch of Satanists?

It's up to you what to believe.

I believe that JESUS and the whole religion is fake.(www .exposing christianity.co m)

SATAN (Enki) is real.
Together we fight to bring Christianity down and remove Spiritual Blindness from everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ghosttoast54" <ghosttoast54@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nprovided" <nprovided@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ghosttoast54" <ghosttoast54@ wrote:

Your really going to ask that question to a bunch of Satanists?
Personally, it's your opinion on what you believe and what you don't believe. We're not gonna force our religion on you, that just isn't right, but we do believe Satan is real.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

I believe that JESUS and the whole religion is fake.
( http://www.exposingchristianity.com )
SATAN (Enki) is real.
Together we fight to bring Christianity down and remove Spiritual Blindness from everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ghosttoast54" <ghosttoast54@ wrote:

hi i am wondering if satan and jesus and stuff like gods are real because i was first christian because of my parents, alot of bad stuff happened in my life and i prayed alot, but nothing happened at all, so i gave up of religion and became atheist should i believe in satan or nothing o
i think you should because we have alot of belief in religion so we might browse threw the internet and look for

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

I believe that JESUS and the whole religion is fake.(www .exposing christianity.co m)

SATAN (Enki) is real.

hi i am wondering if satan and jesus and stuff like gods are real because i was first christian because of my parents, alot of bad stuff happened in my life and i prayed alot, but nothing happened at all, so i gave up of religion and became atlook heist should i believe in satan or nothing or what
gask yourself do you see spirituality around you or anywhere?the answer is no because the christians took away our spiritualityy and just left us there to die in the process never to know the secrets of the mind

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back