I’ve been getting a lot of advertisements about Gaia . It it a legit source for information ?

Is Gaia Legit?
JessDoesStuff1 min to read
This is the targeted message.
Only TOZ is a legit source of information until you develop solid base of understanding so that you will be able to discern truth from bullshit when you make your own researches.
Also, when I mention TOZ I mean all of this https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
Only TOZ is a legit source of information until you develop solid base of understanding so that you will be able to discern truth from bullshit when you make your own researches.
Also, when I mention TOZ I mean all of this https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm
I’ve been getting a lot of advertisements about Gaia . It it a legit source for information ?
No. Read https://templeofzeus.org/
0
I’ve been getting a lot of advertisements about Gaia . It it a legit source for information ?
No. Read https://templeofzeus.org/
I'vs seen though ads too.
I do think the videos do nothing but enhance what we already know and I do think many of their videos are worthwhile but as it stands, the ToZ and the information from the forums are top notch and a good basis for understanding the truth.
If anything, what you learn here will deepen and expand your understanding of the information on Gaia.com
templeofzeus.org
0
I'vs seen though ads too.
I do think the videos do nothing but enhance what we already know and I do think many of their videos are worthwhile but as it stands, the ToZ and the information from the forums are top notch and a good basis for understanding the truth.
If anything, what you learn here will deepen and expand your understanding of the information on Gaia.com
