Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is Chango a demon or an enemy?

Mmmm.. Were you using a Ouija to try and communicate? If so the closest name to "Chango" I can maybe think it might have been is VASSAGO, or maybe CHARON aka CHIRON 
 <e[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, April 4, 2016 4:10 AM, "you0eclipsed0by0me@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does anyine know if Chango and Yameya the enemy or nit?

There are Demons that are not on the Joy of Satan website. However, enemy beings can masquerade as Demons and try to hurt you. Never assume you are communicating with one of the Gods. Ask any spiritual being you come into contact with to swear they are truly of Father Satan. If the being refuses to answer the question or you get a strange answer, the being is not of Satan and the conversation should be immediately terminated. Enemy entities will swear they are of Enki, Melek Ta'us, Lucifer, or another of Satan's names but they will not swear they are of Satan. A Demon will not be insulted by you asking them to swear they are of Satan. The Gods will not make you feel uncomfortable or be angry at you. If you feel like you are being watched in a creepy fashion or that the being you are communicating with is angry at you, terminate the conversation as the being is not a Demon.

My friend was into witchcraft i remember he was dabbling into Santeria and thats where they came from, haning out with my friend.

The name is Shango orisha, that came from the African religion Yoruba. I don't know a lot but here in Miami they practice that religion, I know its infected with christianity because at that time the black people was sadly under slavery and at that time the church banned the practice of their religion and so they could practice without being persecuted they used syncretism using the names of Catholic saints and their images and thus not punished, then they began to adapt Christian rituals and made a mixture degrading African Gods.they are several Gods in that religion that they called saints but they have 4 that are very important to them like the four Princes of Hell for us that caught my attention and wanted to investigate but they are very secretive in their religion, this are their names, Shango is a warrior man, Yemaya-Olokum can be a woman or man is the one who changes a man or woman is depicted as a mermaid in the sea, Oshun is very sensual and leaves in the river and Obatala is represented in the sky among the clouds with a staff that shoots fire or like a thunderbolt I will like to Know more if anyone know something let us know please or if one of the High Priest or High priestess thanks
" Sorry that I writing made several mistakes and lost a little sense in English now is fix lol
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Ronald Alemany <loganstryker1@... wrote:
The name is Shango orisha, that came from the African religion Yoruba I don't know a lot but here in Miami they practice that religion I know its infected with christianity because at that time the black people was sadly under slavery and at that time the church banned the practice of their religion and so they could practice without being persecuted they used syncretism using the names of Catholic saints and their images and thus not punished, then they began to adapt Christian rituals and made a mixture degrading African Gods are several but have 4 that are very important to us four princes of hell that caught my attention and wanted to investigate but they are very secretive in their religion that their names are Shango is a warrior man, Yemaya-Olokum can be a woman or man is the one who changes a man or woman is depicted as a mermaid in the sea, Oshun is very sensual and leaves in the river and Obatala is represented in the sky among the clouds with a staff that shoots fire or like a thunderbolt I will like to Know more if anyone know something let us know please or if one of the High Priest or High priestess thanks
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:43 AM, garciaeric268@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I mean in English sorry I was a little tired last nite

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back