Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Iran - Azerbaijan war?

Aarti

in azerbaijan, the helicopter that carrying the president of iran has crashed.
actually, adverse weather conditions were mentioned before the helicopter took off. i wonder why it was taken off insistently?
azerbaijan has very close relations with israel. if azerbaijan is under israel's control (sort of like a puppet) and had a hand in the downing of this helicopter, could the two countries go to war?
there are many azerbaijan turks living in Iran. azerbaijan often threatens Iran to revolt against the turks there. as a turkish i am worried about this.
with other side, some people are inviting the persian people to revolt against their own government. they are saying that this may be your last chance to take your(persians) freedom back
im waiting for your opinions

I don't have much information about what you are telling, but I can tell you that I know Hebrew fluently, and I am familiar with what is happening in Israel and watch what is happening often...

Let me tell you something. From my observation the Israelis give ammunition to anyone who cooperates with its agenda. In Israel there is a a community of Azerbaijani Jews which you can call just "jews" they not different from any other jew, and also Gentile Christian Armenians (as there are many other communities of Gentiles there). When the Armenia-Azerbaijan war was still going on, the parties also fought in Israel, of course without weapons, but occasional small clashes, what is simply absurd in this situation is that Azerbaijani Jews feel sympathy with what is happening in their homeland, and clown Israeli politicians from all sides came to visit the Armenians and expressed hypocritical support for them just to to maintain the peace within Israel.

in ancient times was enemy why any Gods Sargatanas temple on there and in east caspian sea and any island in middle caspian sea dont know still any or not there any Lucifius Focalor temple what i know in ancient times azerbaijan never close with israel and ally but this i'am still not sure for more info better ask Goddessess Ishtar(Astarte) about this.

in ancient times was enemy why any Gods Sargatanas temple on there and in east caspian sea and any island in middle caspian sea dont know still any or not there any Lucifius Focalor temple what i know in ancient times azerbaijan never close with israel and ally but this i'am still not sure for more info better ask Goddessess Ishtar(Astarte) about this.
In those times there was no such thing as "Israel". This country has existed for a little over 70 years until now, and I believe that with all the strengths of the rituals, the country may also collapse due to all the disputes of the Jews in internal affairs

what is simply absurd in this situation is that Azerbaijani Jews feel sympathy with what is happening in their homeland, and clown Israeli politicians from all sides came to visit the Armenians and expressed hypocritical support for them just to to maintain the peace within Israel.
what was even more absurd is that armenian's taxes were funding the war againts their country and thats made them upset and go againts israeli politics

what i know in ancient times azerbaijan never close with israel
thats how i know too. but we are in 2024 so almost all countries has jew part unfortunately

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back