Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im new and i need help

Nicolae

My name is Wesley Cleghorn and i live in Boulder colorado
I want to become a satanist but idk what to expect i want to kmow how satan has helped you idk wht to expect. Is SaTan good to people who fallow him. Im an atheist right now and ive learned alot about religions but ive always wanted to become a satanist my whole life i just dont know wht to expect so if i could get any feed back on how satan has helped you it would mean the world to me.

You will no doubt receive good and strong testimonials from the posts on these groups but it is important also to familiarize yourself with Spiritual Satanism from the pages of the Joy of Satan Website, which also includes written testimonials from its members which will do well to answer your questions:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ssays.html

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nicolae" <nicolaeduke@... wrote:

My name is Wesley Cleghorn and i live in Boulder colorado
I want to become a satanist but idk what to expect i want to kmow how satan has helped you idk wht to expect. Is SaTan good to people who fallow him. Im an atheist right now and ive learned alot about religions but ive always wanted to become a satanist my whole life i just dont know wht to expect so if i could get any feed back on how satan has helped you it would mean the world to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back