Header Wallpaper

Other I wish I didn't care

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

Hello brothers and sisters, sorry for the silly topic, but someone from my "family" humiliated me, said things I didn't deserve, and... well, at the time I didn't know how to defend myself. It turns out the family accepted him here where I live. I don't even want to see his face; I only leave my room when he's not there, and I end up eating poorly because of it. He mocks me, and the person in question even wants to bring his girlfriend here too. Would it be ethical for me to perform a standard ritual to destroy him, or is there something I can do to expel him from here? I can't afford my own house, I hate him with all my might, and even more so for having accepted him.

#1

Destruction might be an unbalanced response. A binding spell should definitely help. Generally speaking, the ISA rune can be used in a working with the intent to bind.

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

#2

It would be more beneficial to learn to stand up for yourself so that these issues become meaningless.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#3
This is the targeted message.

People should feel comfortable and secure in their own home, this is a bad situation for you.

Raidho rune can inspire someone to move out, I advised this to another Zevist years ago when he was in a similar situation and it worked. Vibrate into him and affirm that he is moving out, in beneficial ways for you. Orange is the color for changes.

Bind him too, as NG Daemontech advised.

It would be advisable to build your inner strength and personal power. Not leaving your room and not eating, because he is there? If you continue like that, this will cause damage to you, or it will build up and cause an explosive reaction. Build your inner strength and manage the situation as soon as possible.

#4

The problem I have observed with mocks, bullying etc,, is that the reason you are being mocked is because you have a personality that by its nature tolerates mockery from others. If you had a strong and perhaps "assertive" personality in a way, the chances of being mocked by anyone else would be close to non-existent. We usually only regard human interaction as only manifested via verbal communication but there are a lot of dynamics going on in terms of body language, your and his mindset and personality, the way you express yourselves (outside of direct communication between each other). These will play a major role in deciding how you will get treated before anyone said anything.

Besides the great advice provided above of binding the said person, doing a working to "stimulate" a situation where he can move out (more easier to achieve especially if that person didn't belong in that house in the first place, or if is a person that only recently moved in), I strongly advice that you work on yourself and your personality. The fact that you don't even get out of the room if that person is there says a lot about what I wrote above (body language, behavior personality etc). Do get out of the room whenever you need, be ready to confront him if boundaries are crossed, empower your personality: go to the gym, join a fighting school, become more sociable and outspoken, these go a very long way. It takes a lot of time and effort but the benefits of empowering your personality with the ways above and others that you see fit, will accompany you for the rest of your life and make existence easier for you.

Also weak people usually would resort to such extreme measures as "destroying" the offender, for the precise reason that you don't feel capable to handle this person otherwise, which again more or less confirms of the above. On top of that, even if you attempted a destruction ritual I doubt it will be very effective in the first place as the power of such a major working heavily depends on how powerful you are as a person and soul. A powerful and potent soul 100% reflects in someone's personality, you would also draw negativity and bad karma upon yourself by doing that so generally is it advised to always consider what is the most ethical and just way to proceed with such decisions.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]