Header Wallpaper

Other I Will Put an End to My Downfall

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator2 min to read

I Will Put an End to My Downfall!

Greetings to all the dear members and priests...

As a teenager, I feel that I regret the way I have been living my life. I have become attached to certain things, such as masturbation and so on, and whenever I turn to them, I regret it. I have repeated this cycle over and over again, and I feel ashamed before the Gods.

I have only recently discovered your website, but I have accepted its teachings and have at least started praying. However, I have not started the 40-Day Program yet!

I need to study hard to get into my desired university, but I can't seem to do it. I get distracted and end up occupying myself with different things.

To sum it up, I have not started the 40-Day Program yet, I have given up studying, and I have gotten involved in things that are not good for me!

Starting next week, I will begin again according to the study plan prepared by my academic advisor! I can make up for a lot of what I have missed... It will be a kind of fresh start!

However, I am afraid that I will mess things up again. That is why I thought that seeking help from the Gods and feeling that I have a powerful and eternal supporter who encourages me and helps me move forward might be helpful.

To sum up:

  1. Do you consider seeking the Gods' help and establishing a connection with them essential for me?

  2. How does the help of the Gods work? Do I meditate and hear the voices of the Gods giving me advice?

  3. Do I need to offer sacrifices to the Gods for this purpose?

Finally, I would like to ask all of you, if you feel it is appropriate and are willing to do so, to offer me some advice as a newcomer, both to this religion and to this world (I am a teenager), based on what I have shared with you and what you have come to understand about me.

Thank you all in advance!

#1

The wise choices made during teenage years will establish a great foundation for your future. Obviously, the importance of great mentors should not be underestimated. Regarding this, you've come to the right place.

  1. Seeking the help from the Gods in the form of freestyle but respectful daily prayer IS essential.

  2. Hearing their messages in your mind is a very advanced ability. In most cases, their help may arrive in subtle ways: think of lucky 'coincidences' and right words said by someone at the right time, or some piece of information you 'accidentally' find while browsing the internet. You need to be aware and paying attention to notice that.

  3. There are no sacrifices except doing what needs to be done in the best way possible. In your case, they probably prefer to see your perseverance, determination, and hard work in your academic aspirations.

At the end of the day, it is only you who has to start doing the work, building your own bright future. Once this truth sinks in, you're all set on your path to greatness.

#2

Hello and welcome.

This idea that masturbation is bad comes from christianity and the thing that is bad in reality is pornography, in the past our ancestors all masturbated in the beginning and nothing was wrong about it and as time pased by they got a lover and masturbation ended.

Christianity repressed masturbation because it empowers the soul same as sex, sexual abstinence is not healthy and it creates mental problems. Think of it like doing gym workout will you have strong and bigger muscles if you work out regularly or not, and if you don't do workout or physical work a life long, how will you be? not healthy for sure, you will end up being fat and lazy and ill.

Being a friend with a god is more benefic than anything in life, so i say yes it's essential.

To be able to comunicate with the gods you first need to open your soul trough the opening the chakras meditation like in the 40 days meditation program. And then continuing to meditate. And after some time they will apear, for some faster for some slower, depends on your spiritual openness and level.

We don't do sacrifices here exept for time, they are useless, it's like giving a dead chiken to someone and the only thing it could be good for someone, is if they eat it, but what would be the point, they are not poor. If you meditate and do God rituals, they will reward you, they will help you with knowledge, luck, blessings, friendship, higher possibilities... etc.

#3
This is the targeted message.

Thank you so much ...you said daily normal prayer?it means don't need to the rituals and the 40 days program of meditation?