Header Wallpaper

I think I am having troubles interpreting the messages of the Gods due to not trusting myself

Farkas2 min to read

I try to regularly speak with my Guardian and pray to them. I usually talk about personal things and things that are going on with my life, and I also sometimes ask questions or request guidance. I have a very easy time to interpret messages regarding guidance. Usually after I ask I receive help and answers in the form of finding a forum post on here, finding a book in the exact topic, finding articles or videos, or any other resource that is useful for me and helps me move forward. However, sometimes I ask questions which are "yes or no" ones, oftentimes questions regarding the future. I try to not bother the Gods unnececarily and ask often, but my current life situation is very messy and I am in a state of almost constant crisises, and in times of extreme emotional distress I might do that. I ask those questions because I am afraid of the near future and what might happen then. However I more often than not have troubles interpreting those type of answers. What usually happens is that in the following hours or day, I'II see repeating numbers and patterns, and sometimes I double down on interpreting them, or think to myself that maybe it is a coincidence and not an answer, or related to me in any ways. Today, this has happened and I saw the numbers 444 a few times. I wasn't sure if this was a yes/positive answer to my question, so I mentally asked for further clarification, saying that I'd like to receive an answer which I can understand on my level. A bit of time later I saw 444 again. I didn't asked for further signs or clarification after that, but I honestly still feel a bit lost, and I am still not sure if this is a positive sign, or was just a mere coincidence. During the day I also saw other numbers, like seeing 222 or 333, so I am genuinely not sure. I have no trouble interpreting guidance otherwise, I only have these problems with simple questions and answers. I'd like to request help in how to overcome all of this, and how to trust myself better. Will this problem go away on its own with time?

#1
This is the targeted message.

Communication with the Gods has never been an easy task. Nor interpretation. Since ancient times people have been pondering the signs of the Gods.

Each God communicate with us in different ways, based on our character, growth and spiritual evolution. Their goal is to help us reach the best version of ourselves, helping through the difficulties of life.

They help us also by leaving to us the choices that we are able to choose by ourselves; we don't grow if they always show to us the right choice. Choosing wisely is a skill that must be developed. We need to fail sometimes, so that we learn from our mistakes.

For your specific case, it looks like your Guardian Daemon gave you some hints during the day. Moreover, remember that the more we are stressed, worried, fearful, the less we are able to receive Gods messages. Fear and doubts can make you misinterpret their messages.

Daily meditations will help you setting aside worries and doubts, opening the path for Gods words.

Apollo's Astrology: https://www.astroapollo.org