Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need your advice my brothers and sisters

silent27c

I met a person in September, at the beginning of schooltime, she is in my class.
Once she entered the classroom I felt her aura, she is very powerfull.
And it seems that she has a lot of potent magic inside her, well sealed, she had some interesting spiritual expirience in her life.
Although always something bad happens to her every time, she keeps strong and tries to walk on.
For example: she has very difficult circumstances in her familie, always conflicts, she ran away with 18 and no money and just tried to survive.
She had bad partnerships, a man who was beating her, things like that ...
She has also a serious disease, maybe she cant get pregnant anymore ...
its very difficult.
In October she had a serious argument with the headteacher.
She tries so hard just to have a good life, but something or somebody always hinder this, yesterday she nearly broke her leg, now she has a bandage and cant walk for 6 weeks.
I can see parts of her future and I see death, death to beloved persons and if this events wont stop I can see her suicide.

I begged Father for protection, and it worked, until the incident yesterday.
I meditated on her problem and I saw a big pillar made of steel, which is hurting her.
The pillar is nearly endless long, its origin is in the sky from a bright light and its "standing" on her.
It seems to me like she is cursed, I think someone or something hates her
It wants to hurt her ... maybe she insulted a "very" powerful mage, but I think Angels or a Jehova-force are the origin of her suffering.

I love her, really, but I dont want a relationship, its like loving a sister and I want to help, I want that she evolves further spiritual and breaks herself free from this bonds.
She is very powerful and her bare will can affect things and persons around her. I can sense her negative engergies surrounding her and I cant think clearly if Im sitting next to her. I always need to clean my aura after every conversation.
You see, something very powerfull and evil is sorrounding her and
in my opinion someone dont want at any cost that she evolves further spiritual because of her potency.

So I ask you for help, is there any way to help her?
Every time I tell her to meditate or doing rituals, she dont listen to me.
Every time I tell her what will hapening, bad things, she becoms angry at me.
She is 6 jears older than me and it seems that she dont take me serious, maybe because of that ... she told me once.
Its very difficult to talk to her, because everything every negative word, only if it sounds negativ, hurt her feelings and that always creates a distance between us. Its very difficult to talk to her at all ...
I want to get more confidence from her, but I dont know how ...

What can I do, what should I do, how can I fight these negative energies, how can I break this "curse"?
I thank you for your answers

hail satan

This woman's life sounds like mine. I wish I could help but I can't figure out what's been hindering me.   In a message dated 12/5/2010 8:29:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, silent27c@... writes:
  I met a person in September, at the beginning of schooltime, she is in my class.
And it seems that she has a lot of potent magic inside her, well sealed, she had some interesting spiritual expirience in her life.
Although always something bad happens to her every time, she keeps strong and tries to walk on.
For example: she has very difficult circumstances in her familie, always conflicts, she ran away with 18 and no money and just tried to survive.
its very difficult.
She tries so hard just to have a good life, but something or somebody always hinder this, yesterday she nearly broke her leg, now she has a bandage and cant walk for 6 weeks.
I can see parts of her future and I see death, death to beloved persons and if this events wont stop I can see her suicide.

I meditated on her problem and I saw a big pillar made of steel, which is hurting her.
The pillar is nearly endless long, its origin is in the sky from a bright light and its "standing" on her.
It wants to hurt her ... maybe she insulted a "very" powerful mage, but I think Angels or a Jehova-force are the origin of her suffering.

I love her, really, but I dont want a relationship, its like loving a sister and I want to help, I want that she evolves further spiritual and breaks herself free from this bonds.
She is very powerful and her bare will can affect things and persons around her. I can sense her negative engergies surrounding her and I cant think clearly if Im sitting next to her. I always need to clean my aura after every conversation.
in my opinion someone dont want at any cost that she evolves further spiritual because of her potency.

She is 6 jears older than me and it seems that she dont take me serious, maybe because of that ... she told me once.
Its very difficult to talk to her, because everything every negative word, only if it sounds negativ, hurt her feelings and that always creates a distance between us. Its very difficult to talk to her at all ...

What can I do, what should I do, how can I fight these negative energies, how can I break this "curse"?

hail satan

Sounds like you need some advice from a demoness/demon to help with the problem to tear down the barrier!! hope this helps!! HAIL SATAN !!!!! AND THE ANCIENT GODS OF OLD!!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 10:02:33 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I need your advice my brothers and sisters

This woman's life sounds like mine. I wish I could help but I can't figure out what's been hindering me.   In a message dated 12/5/2010 8:29:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, silent27c@... writes:
its very difficult.

hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silent27c" <silent27c@... wrote:
its very difficult.

hail satan
Unfortunately, right now she is without, from what it sounds. She is not protected. The enemy knows that.

Her will and aura are powerful, but she doesn't know how to protect herself. Its like shes a sitting duck with a fucking target on her.

If I was in your situation, I'd seek help from a demon/demoness or even Enki. It'd be lovely if she could get help from them, but if she doesn't seek it...She might never receive it.

Its so shitty how the enemy targets those with great gifts, but are without. Eliminate their enemies, rather than doing much else. Its sickening.

And yet, this is the work of a "Just" God? BULLSHIT! Fuck Yaweh!

Help her all you can, but in the end, its a decision she must make.

Hail Enki!

I thank you brother, I will try it ...
but I think it will be very difficult getting her on the left path,
she has a lot of depression and was disapointed by a lot of relationships,
her own mother was very mean and she has no father.
I love her, oh gods I love her really,

So she cant trust anyone anymore, I try hard to change that.
I dont think she will just becoming satanist, not now.
She is very esoteric and beliefs rather the ... ehm "modern" xian version of that bullshit ... well i explained her alot, but she needs just time ...
But time is something she has not ... damnit.

I hate them, I hate our enemies and I hate the people who were hurting her,
oh i hate all the fuckin assholes ... should they all die slowly and painfully.

hail satan,
may his might crush the sculls of these worthless slaves

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back