Header Wallpaper

Health I need help

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

My mum is very ill. She’s had a AVC and is currently in a medically induced coma. I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice on anything I could do to help her — meditations, rituals or anything else you think might be helpful I’m also able to visit her, so I can hold her hand and have physical contact with her

HAIL ZEUS

#1

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

#2
This is the targeted message.

Yes Brother , You make Ritual God Thoth or Ritual Buer for health your mother .

Hello , All Brothers and Sisters of the Temple !
I ' m member in this year 2015 site romanian Temple of Zeus .

Hail Zeus !

Third-party media blocked
#4

Besides Asclepius's ritual which I would definitely do, and the other things NG Daemontech linked, I would also do Valerefontis's ritual, he literally saved my mother and have been similarly extremely kind and helpful to many of us.