Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help...

darkswitch

Brothers and sisters,
I don't mean to impose.. But I need some serious help. Please, by all means, LET US ALL DO THE BINDING RITUAL on the jews before anyone helps me.

I am trying to respect Father Satan, I am trying to see the light and truth and follow the Left Hand Path... I am constantly trying to advance in my spiritual power and trying to establish SOME form of communication with God Satan.

Despite my feverish efforts, I have yet to speak with our father. I have many problems to overcome which seem to be tremendously hard to overcome. I am constantly trying to push on. I think I am under harsh attack from the enemy for pursuing Satanism. This could also just be my own self stopping me from making much progress. All I know is that I am very depressed and I am crying as I write this. I never cry. I just feel so inadequate and despite all of my efforts I have very little to show for it, or so it seems. I am a dedicated Satanist for little over three months after being a Xian for all of my life.

Please, I need SOME sort of validation of Father's very existence and I need to know that I have made progress. I have tried so hard to convince myself to be strong, keep advancing and fight for our all-knowing, wise Father. Maybe I am just being depressed and down because all these feelings are flowing... After crying I feel better, but I know that my old habits may re-surface.....

I always feel inadequate and I am always very quiet and hopeless in most social situations... My mind goes blank when people talk to me, and I bet there is a HUGE thoughtform of my own creation constantly making me feel self-conscious and inadequate and fucking stupid even though I shouldn't feel that way at all.

I'm going to try and find a book on developing communication skills.

What should I do?

I'll continue to be strong in Satanism and positive in my life, but the enemy is so fucking vicious... I just don't want to turn away from Father and for my soul to be damned.

All Hail our Father EN.KI
88!!

Please, do nnot let yourself be too discouraged! We all advance at
different rates, remember. I myself have been dedicated to Father
Satan for several years, but I am not very powerful yet. This is due
to my own choice, however. The first year or so, I didn't do very many
meditations or anything, because I was trying to read and study. Only
recently have I started really trying to develop my spiritual/psychic
powers. I cannot have a two-sided conversation with Father yet, I am
not open enough for that. I always speak to him though, and I know in
my heart that he does hear me. Just keep studying, keep meditating,
and do regular rituals to Satan. I've started doing that, and I've
noticed that I can feel his energy more strongly. Do not give up, do
not give into this depression! Whether it is just your own feelings,
or it is the enemy, either way if you give into it you are letting
them win. Stay strong, and trust our Father. When he feels you are
ready, he will reveal himself to you. I have most strongly felt his
presence, though I have not yet had a conversation with him. Be open.
Always remember, you are never alone. I hope this helps you a bit.
Hail Father Satan forever!

On 9/18/10, darkswitch <darkswitch@... wrote:
Brothers and sisters,
I don't mean to impose.. But I need some serious help. Please, by all means,
LET US ALL DO THE BINDING RITUAL on the jews before anyone helps me.

I am trying to respect Father Satan, I am trying to see the light and truth
and follow the Left Hand Path... I am constantly trying to advance in my
spiritual power and trying to establish SOME form of communication with God
Satan.

Despite my feverish efforts, I have yet to speak with our father. I have
many problems to overcome which seem to be tremendously hard to overcome. I
am constantly trying to push on. I think I am under harsh attack from the
enemy for pursuing Satanism. This could also just be my own self stopping me
from making much progress. All I know is that I am very depressed and I am
crying as I write this. I never cry. I just feel so inadequate and despite
all of my efforts I have very little to show for it, or so it seems. I am a
dedicated Satanist for little over three months after being a Xian for all
of my life.

Please, I need SOME sort of validation of Father's very existence and I need
to know that I have made progress. I have tried so hard to convince myself
to be strong, keep advancing and fight for our all-knowing, wise Father.
Maybe I am just being depressed and down because all these feelings are
flowing... After crying I feel better, but I know that my old habits may
re-surface.....

I always feel inadequate and I am always very quiet and hopeless in most
social situations... My mind goes blank when people talk to me, and I bet
there is a HUGE thoughtform of my own creation constantly making me feel
self-conscious and inadequate and fucking stupid even though I shouldn't
feel that way at all.

What should I do?

I'll continue to be strong in Satanism and positive in my life, but the
enemy is so fucking vicious... I just don't want to turn away from Father
and for my soul to be damned.

88!!

Reply to "darkswitch"

Hi, I am new to satanism too. I just dedicated to Satan today! After being xian-sane my whole life too. I know how you feel but you just have to be strong and keep meditating, this always seems to help me and I always feel a deep sense of peace. You could also listen to these two song (really make my heart feel warm and comletely relaxed and are good for putting me in a semi-trance while staying partially awake during my web-browsing):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNeYvTtrNFg
(Soundtrack to one of my favourite anime shows - kuroshitsuji #The show is slightly blasphemous though so be warned if you're going to watch it# but this song always makes me think about my Guardian Demona and Father, who I have both yet to meet.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR3dM-GlZK8
(This is buddhist meditation music and is very calming - this is really great for getting into trance if you find your mind wanders too much, like mine [void meditation is nearly impossible for me lol].

You can try other songs too but I find that for inner peace you should look towards more classical music - but we're all different so go with what your mind tells you whether it be rock or rap!

As for the social anxiety, you could try speeking to someone about it but what you should definietly do is self empower yourself with your meditation. This is all the advice I can give you sinc Im not too socially anxious myself so can't give you any sure-fire solutions but I hope I have helped out.

Darkest of blessings.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend,   I hear you. I have been dedicated for about 4 months, and as I learn more about the truth, and become stronger in Father and in Satanism, and start being more and more free and aware (mentally, spiritually) I have had attacks everyday, daily. In the past half week, it has been harder then ever.   "Monitor your thoughts. Build your defenses. Make a strong bond with Father." These words were given to me from a dear Friend, whom Father spoke through.   Our emotions and thoughts can be played with by the enemy. It is important to clean our aura, chakras daily and to do void meditation. To be aware of our thoughts and emotions, and ask ourselves, "why do I think this way? Why do I feel this way? What has brought this on?" Often , those thoughts and emotions do not arise from how we REALLY feel or think. This is the enemy playing and harassing us.   Daily, put up your protective aura and program it. When you wake up and when you go to bed. Up your defenses if you are going to be around xians. Clean your aura daily.   Here are two links that may help you, written by HP Vovim Baghie: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/76 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/74   You are what you think.   It takes time, but whenever a negative thought comes into your mind, replace it with something positive or truthful. For example: You think: I am such a failure. I can never do this. Does this person like me? Does Father even love me? Replace it with: I CAN do this. I am strong, able, smart. Stronger then before. I like MYSELF. If I am confident in myself, this is what matters. I am likable. Father loves me. He called me into His army, into His family. He made me and chose me. :)   Think positively about yourself. Tell yourself that you are ABLE to do these things, that you are capable, strong, smart, etc.   I hear what you mean about old-habits resurfacing. It happens, but when it happens, it is important that we make the effort and change them, so that we replace old bad habits with new positive ones, that will help is as a person and in Satanism. For example: Personally, I have to work harder on my meditations. Instead of going on Facebook or some other chat/networking site, I go meditate. This is more important, I tell myself. :) So I do this in the afternoon, and in the evening before dinner and after my shower. This is what works for me.   DO, not try, DO, and you will overcome your old habits. :)   Build a stronger relationship with Father. This is important. He is our Father, Lord, Maker, True Creator God. He loves us, and it's important to know Him more as a God, a Friend, a Teacher, a Father. We can do this through ritual, meditation and prayer. :)   Hope this helped. Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, September 18, 2010 10:22:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help...

Brothers and sisters,
I don't mean to impose.. But I need some serious help. Please, by all means, LET US ALL DO THE BINDING RITUAL on the jews before anyone helps me.

I am trying to respect Father Satan, I am trying to see the light and truth and follow the Left Hand Path... I am constantly trying to advance in my spiritual power and trying to establish SOME form of communication with God Satan.

Despite my feverish efforts, I have yet to speak with our father. I have many problems to overcome which seem to be tremendously hard to overcome. I am constantly trying to push on. I think I am under harsh attack from the enemy for pursuing Satanism. This could also just be my own self stopping me from making much progress. All I know is that I am very depressed and I am crying as I write this. I never cry. I just feel so inadequate and despite all of my efforts I have very little to show for it, or so it seems. I am a dedicated Satanist for little over three months after being a Xian for all of my life.

Please, I need SOME sort of validation of Father's very existence and I need to know that I have made progress. I have tried so hard to convince myself to be strong, keep advancing and fight for our all-knowing, wise Father. Maybe I am just being depressed and down because all these feelings are flowing... After crying I feel better, but I know that my old habits may re-surface.....

I always feel inadequate and I am always very quiet and hopeless in most social situations... My mind goes blank when people talk to me, and I bet there is a HUGE thoughtform of my own creation constantly making me feel self-conscious and inadequate and fucking stupid even though I shouldn't feel that way at all.

What should I do?

I'll continue to be strong in Satanism and positive in my life, but the enemy is so fucking vicious... I just don't want to turn away from Father and for my soul to be damned.

88!!

I feel very much the same way. Remember the only sin is underestimating yourself, it is all power in your mind. Don't think these negative thoughts of can't. Think "I can progress I can progress", slowly you'll start to believe it, I still have these thoughts you just have to push through the bullshit. My suggestion make a cup of tea and say with each drink I am being filled with calming energy. Tea is very relaxing in this way. Then when you sit down to meditate instead of thinking of anything, make a humming noise in your head and tell yourself. "This is what it is like to be happy". slowly you will find yourself in a lighter mood. From there try and enter your trancive state and listen to everything soon you will feel his presence and when you do it's the most amazing moment in time you can ever experience. Hope this helps
Hail Satan!Hail Balam!Hail brothers and sisters!
Sent: Sat, September 18, 2010 7:22:47 PM

Brothers and sisters,

What should I do?

88!!

Listen to Allison P. I too am not very powerful yet, like Allison, I have been more focues on studying and understand Satanism before I focused on the meditation side of things. I have been a Satanist for almost a year now and all I have done is opened my 3rd eye, I still struggle at times to even fall into a trance (thats because my mind runs at a billion miles a second), I need to work more on void and flame meditation. I get discouraged but I know that I am doing my best and in time it will all fall into place. Where I am at the moment is very heavily under enemy influence so the general energy itself restricts me. Just keep going, I have learnt the consequences of missing evena single day of meditation. Don't give up, just choose one thing and make that your focus and everything else secondary for now.

Sent: Mon, 20 September, 2010 1:11:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I need help...

Please, do nnot let yourself be too discouraged! We all advance at
different rates, remember. I myself have been dedicated to Father
Satan for several years, but I am not very powerful yet. This is due
to my own choice, however. The first year or so, I didn't do very many
meditations or anything, because I was trying to read and study. Only
recently have I started really trying to develop my spiritual/psychic
powers. I cannot have a two-sided conversation with Father yet, I am
not open enough for that. I always speak to him though, and I know in
my heart that he does hear me. Just keep studying, keep meditating,
and do regular rituals to Satan. I've started doing that, and I've
noticed that I can feel his energy more strongly. Do not give up, do
not give into this depression! Whether it is just your own feelings,
or it is the enemy, either way if you give into it you are letting
them win. Stay strong, and trust our Father. When he feels you are
ready, he will reveal himself to you. I have most strongly felt his
presence, though I have not yet had a conversation with him. Be open.
Always remember, you are never alone. I hope this helps you a bit.
Hail Father Satan forever!

On 9/18/10, darkswitch <darkswitch@... wrote:
Brothers and sisters,
I don't mean to impose.. But I need some serious help. Please, by all means,
LET US ALL DO THE BINDING RITUAL on the jews before anyone helps me.

I am trying to respect Father Satan, I am trying to see the light and truth
and follow the Left Hand Path... I am constantly trying to advance in my
spiritual power and trying to establish SOME form of communication with God
Satan.

Despite my feverish efforts, I have yet to speak with our father. I have
many problems to overcome which seem to be tremendously hard to overcome. I
am constantly trying to push on. I think I am under harsh attack from the
enemy for pursuing Satanism. This could also just be my own self stopping me
from making much progress. All I know is that I am very depressed and I am
crying as I write this. I never cry. I just feel so inadequate and despite
all of my efforts I have very little to show for it, or so it seems. I am a
dedicated Satanist for little over three months after being a Xian for all
of my life.

Please, I need SOME sort of validation of Father's very existence and I need
to know that I have made progress. I have tried so hard to convince myself
to be strong, keep advancing and fight for our all-knowing, wise Father.
Maybe I am just being depressed and down because all these feelings are
flowing... After crying I feel better, but I know that my old habits may
re-surface.....

I always feel inadequate and I am always very quiet and hopeless in most
social situations... My mind goes blank when people talk to me, and I bet
there is a HUGE thoughtform of my own creation constantly making me feel
self-conscious and inadequate and fucking stupid even though I shouldn't
feel that way at all.

What should I do?

I'll continue to be strong in Satanism and positive in my life, but the
enemy is so fucking vicious... I just don't want to turn away from Father
and for my soul to be damned.

88!!

Attachments :
It isn't so much the enemy attacking you in the beginning. One will eventually distinguish a real psychic attack from someone who is subconsciously against you. You all are surrounded by people who's subconscious and thinking form is the opposite of yours.

Whether raising the kundalini or energy which is liberated obsessions and other primal subconscious leanings (smaller aspects of the kundalini), you will energetically imprint the neural network of those surrounding you, and thus automatically it is discovered like an attack as by nature whatever it is you are into is. In opposition and so creates friction and pain.

So yes clean your aura and grow strong, for many a pychic mind will infect your energetic biology.

Heretic Chimeric <heretic.chimeric@... wrote:

Friend,

I hear you. I have been dedicated for about 4 months, and as I learn more about
the truth, and become stronger in Father and in Satanism, and start being more
and more free and aware (mentally, spiritually) I have had attacks everyday,
daily. In the past half week, it has been harder then ever.

"Monitor your thoughts. Build your defenses. Make a strong bond with Father."
These words were given to me from a dear Friend, whom Father spoke through.

Our emotions and thoughts can be played with by the enemy. It is important to
clean our aura, chakras daily and to do void meditation. To be aware of our
thoughts and emotions, and ask ourselves,
"why do I think this way? Why do I feel this way? What has brought this on?"
Often , those thoughts and emotions do not arise from how we REALLY feel or
think. This is the enemy playing and harassing us.

Daily, put up your protective aura and program it. When you wake up and when you
go to bed. Up your defenses if you are going to be around xians. Clean your aura
daily.

Here are two links that may help you, written by HP Vovim Baghie:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/76
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/74

You are what you think.

It takes time, but whenever a negative thought comes into your mind, replace it
with something positive or truthful.
For example:
You think: I am such a failure. I can never do this. Does this person like me?
Does Father even love me?

Replace it with: I CAN do this. I am strong, able, smart. Stronger then before.
I like MYSELF. If I am confident in myself, this is what matters. I am likable.
Father loves me. He called me into His army, into His family. He made me and
chose me. :)

Think positively about yourself. Tell yourself that you are ABLE to do
these things, that you are capable, strong, smart, etc.

I hear what you mean about old-habits resurfacing. It happens, but when it
happens, it is important that we make the effort and change them, so that we
replace old bad habits with new positive ones, that will help is as a person and
in Satanism.
For example: Personally, I have to work harder on my meditations. Instead of
going on Facebook or some other chat/networking site, I go meditate. This is
more important, I tell myself. :)
So I do this in the afternoon, and in the evening before dinner and after my
shower. This is what works for me.

DO, not try, DO, and you will overcome your old habits. :)

Build a stronger relationship with Father. This is important. He is our Father,
Lord, Maker, True Creator God. He loves us, and it's important to know Him more
as a God, a Friend, a Teacher, a Father.
We can do this through ritual, meditation and prayer. :)

Hope this helped. Hail Satan!

Sent: Sat, September 18, 2010 10:22:47 PM

Brothers and sisters,
I don't mean to impose.. But I need some serious help. Please, by all means, LET
US ALL DO THE BINDING RITUAL on the jews before anyone helps me.

I am trying to respect Father Satan, I am trying to see the light and truth and
follow the Left Hand Path... I am constantly trying to advance in my spiritual
power and trying to establish SOME form of communication with God Satan.

Despite my feverish efforts, I have yet to speak with our father. I have many
problems to overcome which seem to be tremendously hard to overcome. I am
constantly trying to push on. I think I am under harsh attack from the enemy for
pursuing Satanism. This could also just be my own self stopping me from making
much progress. All I know is that I am very depressed and I am crying as I write
this. I never cry. I just feel so inadequate and despite all of my efforts I
have very little to show for it, or so it seems. I am a dedicated Satanist for
little over three months after being a Xian for all of my life.

Please, I need SOME sort of validation of Father's very existence and I need to
know that I have made progress. I have tried so hard to convince myself to be
strong, keep advancing and fight for our all-knowing, wise Father. Maybe I am
just being depressed and down because all these feelings are flowing... After
crying I feel better, but I know that my old habits may re-surface.....

I always feel inadequate and I am always very quiet and hopeless in most social
situations... My mind goes blank when people talk to me, and I bet there is a
HUGE thoughtform of my own creation constantly making me feel self-conscious and
inadequate and fucking stupid even though I shouldn't feel that way at all.

What should I do?

I'll continue to be strong in Satanism and positive in my life, but the enemy is
so fucking vicious... I just don't want to turn away from Father and for my soul
to be damned.

88!!

Hello... Ummm... Its the first time i post here but i really need help, i think i am being followed by a reptilian some of my friends tell me they can feel it around me and sometimes notice weird changes in me... But i really dont feel anything, i guess i can say i feel normal. There was also one time that weird scratches started appearing on my back my neck and my legs but they healed. One of my friends had to clean my chakras because i got possessed one night. I really want to get rid of it, i have tried meditating but it doesnt seem to be working... I am expecting a baby and everybody has been telling me that it will take my child... What can i do? How do i get it to go away?

I prey every night to satan , but yet I still dont feel like im doing enough for him because I always end the prayer asking for things in return wich im aware may not ever come true with me jus asking for and giving nothing in return how should I approach this situation. And lastley I ben goin through some things and was wondering what is the best way to deal with emotional stress.

Hi, I like to introduce my self, I'm a 20 years old guy, I study Psychology in the university.
I've just done the dedication a month ago from now. I've been meditating everyday, but at this point I'm still unable to astral project, and I've been trying hard to. Any advice would be welcome.
And I'm having some kind of trouble with someone, who's cursing me, I just want to know the best way to deal with this without causing harm to the person, cuz you know, as far as I know it's someone of my family... 
Thanks for your attention. Greets from Guatemala.
-Juan Carlos.

This can take months or even years to learn.To astral project the 3rd eye, clairvoiyance and clairaudience chakras must be opened and empowered as well as the pineal gland.
I've been meditating for a year and still can't do it but I definitely feel MASSIVE levels of energy compared to what I used to.It takes an average of 20 years to reach the godhead from zero.

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:34 AM, "juankcb20@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, I like to introduce my self, I'm a 20 years old guy, I study Psychology in the university.
I've just done the dedication a month ago from now. I've been meditating everyday, but at this point I'm still unable to astral project, and I've been trying hard to. Any advice would be welcome.
And I'm having some kind of trouble with someone, who's cursing me, I just want to know the best way to deal with this without causing harm to the person, cuz you know, as far as I know it's someone of my family... 
Thanks for your attention. Greets from Guatemala.
-Juan Carlos.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back