Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need answers about the red eyes

vikkihard2beat

hi many years ago i have seen these red eyes in france while i was on holiday as a chils since then (the past 17 years) i have seen them many times and when i was pregnant with my second child it grabbed my leg and tried to drag me out of bed and the eyes were bright burning red. it also imprinted a picture of itself on my wall right opposite my bed at the bottom it's the same face that they have on this site in the star picture as their logo. i have lots of other really frighteneing experiences. please can someone tell me what kind of demon this is and why it has followed me for so many years evrywhere i move it follows me and even speaks my name. please can someone reassure me that this creature means no harm to me because i am really scared of what's happening and don't know if i can take much more of it. i live in the uk

Alot of the lesser demons have red eyes and they would mean no harm to you.... however, I am referring to to the demons of Father and if this being is negetive towards you then he/she is probably not one of Satans demons. Go to www.joyofsatan.org and read everything on that site...... Satan is not who you think he is and he does not have a red tail with a pich fork nor is he evil. Satan is a very loving, caring, and understanding god/extra terrestrial. He is tall, has blue eyes, and blonde hair. He can protect you from this being and it would probably never come near you again. I first suggest reading the in formation off of the site. I also see red eyes except these ones are very kind to me.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vikkihard2beat" <vikkihard2beat@... wrote:

hi many years ago i have seen these red eyes in france while i was on holiday as a chils since then (the past 17 years) i have seen them many times and when i was pregnant with my second child it grabbed my leg and tried to drag me out of bed and the eyes were bright burning red. it also imprinted a picture of itself on my wall right opposite my bed at the bottom it's the same face that they have on this site in the star picture as their logo. i have lots of other really frighteneing experiences. please can someone tell me what kind of demon this is and why it has followed me for so many years evrywhere i move it follows me and even speaks my name. please can someone reassure me that this creature means no harm to me because i am really scared of what's happening and don't know if i can take much more of it. i live in the uk

<td val[/IMG]well if you were pregnant I highly doubt that a deimos would do that any type of fall like that could hurt the child, I know deimos have all kinds of attributes that humans don't like shax having blue hair and havres being able to turn her hair blood redbut I highly doubt it was a deimos doubt they would do that to yaif you are friegthened just banish it summon havres and orobas because I highly doubt a deimos would do that
--- On Sun, 3/28/10, vikkihard2beat <vikkihard2beat@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need answers about the red eyes
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 4:42 PM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]glad to hear from you people am ready to work but the only thing i need is money coz i need to eat well

--- On Sun, 28/3/10, vikkihard2beat <vikkihard2beat@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 8:42 PM

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Oh you poor woman.  LOL!  I have this, I seen this happen to my recently late Grand-Mother when I was a child.  It DOES happen more when you are pregnant or have just had a babe.  And they do move with you.  BUT they come to men as well.  I know quite a few people who get this.  I was told long ago after major testing that I had sleep paralysis and that sometimes I don't fully wake and so will see it.  A friend of mine was told she was Scitzo.  Another friend of mine was told that he was having some kind of petite mal siezures.  Again, another friend was told he was only suffering from a post traumatic stress disorder that his brain won't reveal to him yet until his brain figures he can handle it ( HUH? )  And yet I heard a lot of people years and years ago say that they are part of the Greys and the ones still living maintain that.
I could NOT accept any of those and other less significant ideas.  So I started researching when I was like 13 years old.  I also took my RN and Registered Psychiatric Nursing as well as obtained a Bachelorette of Science in Mental Health,  I studied all Ethnic beliefs and Theology.  I read as much about the paranormal that I could find whether it was  allegedly non-fiction or fiction as a lot of fiction are allegedly true occurances but for legal reasons or whatever, have to be written as fiction.  (Not ALL fiction, only a small amt. ) 
I never did exactly figure out what faction they are from.  But MOST are Benevolent.  They are known to fall in love with the subjects they are sent to protect and end up sticking with them unless they HAVE to leave for something extremely important but will continue to check in on you occasionally.  They are known to be particularily protective of the innocent, naive, and young.
They have been know to try and have sex with their subject if they fall in love or lust with them but yet are known to be monagamus and will try to separate you from your husband/wife/life partner and are usually successful in that. 
Some people call them Shadow Beings but I believe them to be different than Shadow Beings in many various ways.  No need for detail.  Just because of all the research.
A lot of these beings have ELECTRIC Blue eyes.  Or Silver.  Red mostly.  Most rare I've heard about is white or green.  But always glowing.
I do know of the name of 1 of these beings.  ( Personally, since I was about 13, I started calling them Oscars for some reason or another.  Just popped into my thoughts when I was getting ' bothered' by 1 one morning as I was getting ready for school.  I doubt that is their proper names though)
Some theorize they are from another plane ore dimension, but if that were true then I would not see a female one guarding my 24 year old son when he is having a troubled sleep and go into chech on him.  I see here and I hear her humming to him.  I just leave.  I don't know why.  Then I hear him settle and go into a more relaxed sleep.
The being I see with him on these occasions is Salome.
There is controversy whether or not she is a Demoness or Goddess.
She stems from ancient Summarian and Grecian Era's.
Whatever type of being she is, she is suppose to be the Queen of the faction and only sees to those she feels love for.
My son used to think that I used to hum and rock his bed gently for him to go back to sleep and that for some reason I smelled of cinnamon and olive and he would relax fast and hard.
He found out it wasn't me after he live alone for over a year and this was even a more frequent occurance.
My Children and Grand-Children always think I smell like rassberries no matter what other scents or perfumes or sweaty and odorous I am.
Most of the females attend males and most of the males attend to females.
There is the rare case that I have read or heard of them being Malovent but it is my belief and mine only that when they act like that, the person went against the TRUE Gods and Goddesses or were causing themselves or their children self harm such as hard addictive dangerous drugs.
But that is ONLY my belief when I read or hear of them being Malovent which is apparently rare
It is MY belief that these are our Demon Guides but I will not say why until I know more of your facts.
Sincerely: Jade

my best advice is to talk to Satan. if you have dedicated you life to Satan then you should not fear this creature or mental image. Satan is activly protecting everyone of us and he is here with us every moment. if ever you are scared, unable to make a decision, or just in need of help simply talk to Satan about it and it will be resolved. if however you are not decicated then you need to look deeper into yourself and figure out what may be causing these feelings.demons are not here to antonanize humans if you feel threatened with this creature then it is not demonic. to me it sounds more like a intelligent entity that is attached to you, an object you have, or the place that you live. in any case Satan will provide closure for you if you are willing and have the courage to ask.

Hail Satan
sNaKoB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dakin Sibila <dakinjsibila69@... wrote:

well if you were pregnant I highly doubt that a deimos would do that any type of fall like that could hurt the child, I know deimos have all kinds of attributes that humans don't like shax having blue hair and havres being able to turn her hair blood redbut I highly doubt it was a deimos doubt they would do that to yaif you are friegthened just banish it summon havres and orobas because I highly doubt a deimos would do that
--- On Sun, 3/28/10, vikkihard2beat <vikkihard2beat@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 4:42 PM

If it is being nasty to you it is an angel. Demons bother none unless provoked. If a demon or demoness reveals him/herself to someone, it is done out of benevolence. Angels hate our guts and love to pick on people. If this thing has been attacking you, harassing you then it is an angel!

The lower demons have red eyes and rubber wings. Because of demons being stereotyped to look like such, angels when at times appear as these demons to fuck with people.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vikkihard2beat" <vikkihard2beat@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back