Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need advice regarding a Death Spell I did, please?!

margaret1

My father is a cunt that has abused me (in all ways) since I can remember. I used to forgive him before I became a Dedicated Satanist(eventhough it was out of my own weakness, but in September last year I came home from the Mall and he started telling me I am a whore that will never accomplish anything in my life (Just because I left a glass in my room and I'm not allowed to drink or eat in my room). i DIDN'T ANSWER HIM, CUS MY MOM IS SICK AND i DIDN'T WANNA UPSET HER. He kept going on and on, and then when he saw he got no reaction he said that he will make sue I can never go to America to pursue my acting or be with someone I love.JUST BECAUSE I DISOBEYED HIM BY DRINKING IN MY ROOM!!! The way he said it was with a smile on my face, and evil. ALL THE YEARS OF ME TAKING THE ABUSE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS RIGHTEOUS (SELF RIGHTEOUS, I NOW SEE)CAME BACK TO ME AND I PUT A DIRECT SPELL ON HIM SAYING: "IN THE NAME OF HECATE I WISH DEATH APON YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE BEFORE I'M 30. SO MOTE IT BE" I did this before I became Dedicated to Satan. THEN MY MOM'S ILLNESS STARTED GOING CRAZY. SHE BECAME SOOO SICK FOR NO APPARENT REASON. She went for scans, for example, and they couldn't locate her Gall bladder etc. So I think she took my dad's spell onto herself. So I started feeling sorry for her. So I sent him an sms where i didn't apologise (I will never) but I said that I take the Death Curse back. Since then, my voice has been GONE, AND IT IS BURNING, AND I BELIEVE MY THROAT CHAKRA IS SCREWED. I AM ALSO NOT MAKING MONEY ETC. IN MY HEART I STILL HATE HIM, BUT I TOOK IT BACK CUS I DON'T WANT MY MOM TO TAKE IT ON. I MET A BROTHER FROM JoS LAST NIGHT AT A METAL GIG (HAIL SATAN), AND HE TOLD ME IF I HAVE REGRET (TAKE BACK) BLACK MAGICK, IT WILL COME BACK TO ME. Now I feel like, no!!!!!!, I do hate him, I did mean what i said to him.... What can I do???! I don't want the Spell to come to me. Can I reverse what i took back???!

He deserves it! He had so many chances! 28 years!!!!

Please help?

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

The first thing you need to do in being able to preform Any Magick it to have all of your chakras open. You have to also remember that the people we know for good or for worse in our lives, we have connections to. This is why your mom got much sicker, because the negative energy that you hit your dad with didn't backfire into you, but instead affected your mom. She was weaker spiritually at her chakras and her aura. Energy takes the path of least resistance. Energy is Bio-Electricity, Electricity takes the path of least resistance, this is how people get shocked when working with electricity, they didn't know what they were dealing with or how to handle it, or how to prevent shock. The same applies with magick. You took on a working that you are not ready for, and you didn't know how to handle the energy correctly. I'm only explaining to you what happened, not to make you feel bad, but instead to help you figure this out.

You must have a more powerful aura than your dad (the victim), as well as clean and open chakras. You need to be disconnected at the chakras from him, this alone will stop a lot of your troubles and make it easier for you to attack him. Just as well, you need to Detach your mom from him as well at all her chakras. The moon is Waning right now, but tomorrow it goes void here in the US. Look up the void of course schedule for your local timezone. Put an Aura of Protection around yourself and your mom before you do anything else in magick, build it up day after day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

Make sure you understand this too:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

This one too:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 7:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need advice regarding a Death Spell I did, please?!

My father is a cunt that has abused me (in all ways) since I can remember. I used to forgive him before I became a Dedicated Satanist(eventhough it was out of my own weakness, but in September last year I came home from the Mall and he started telling me I am a whore that will never accomplish anything in my life (Just because I left a glass in my room and I'm not allowed to drink or eat in my room). i DIDN'T ANSWER HIM, CUS MY MOM IS SICK AND i DIDN'T WANNA UPSET HER. He kept going on and on, and then when he saw he got no reaction he said that he will make sue I can never go to America to pursue my acting or be with someone I love.JUST BECAUSE I DISOBEYED HIM BY DRINKING IN MY ROOM!!! The way he said it was with a smile on my face, and evil. ALL THE YEARS OF ME TAKING THE ABUSE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS RIGHTEOUS (SELF RIGHTEOUS, I NOW SEE)CAME BACK TO ME AND I PUT A DIRECT SPELL ON HIM SAYING: "IN THE NAME OF HECATE I WISH DEATH APON YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE BEFORE I'M 30. SO MOTE IT BE" I did this before I became Dedicated to Satan. THEN MY MOM'S ILLNESS STARTED GOING CRAZY. SHE BECAME SOOO SICK FOR NO APPARENT REASON. She went for scans, for example, and they couldn't locate her Gall bladder etc. So I think she took my dad's spell onto herself. So I started feeling sorry for her. So I sent him an sms where i didn't apologise (I will never) but I said that I take the Death Curse back. Since then, my voice has been GONE, AND IT IS BURNING, AND I BELIEVE MY THROAT CHAKRA IS SCREWED. I AM ALSO NOT MAKING MONEY ETC. IN MY HEART I STILL HATE HIM, BUT I TOOK IT BACK CUS I DON'T WANT MY MOM TO TAKE IT ON. I MET A BROTHER FROM JoS LAST NIGHT AT A METAL GIG (HAIL SATAN), AND HE TOLD ME IF I HAVE REGRET (TAKE BACK) BLACK MAGICK, IT WILL COME BACK TO ME. Now I feel like, no!!!!!!, I do hate him, I did mean what i said to him.... What can I do???! I don't want the Spell to come to me. Can I reverse what i took back???!

Please help?

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Please don't use the "C" word; it is disrespectble to yourself and other women.

As to dedicated Satanist not forgiving; that is not true. Satanists forgive - some of the time; especially family members.

It is not a sign of weakness to forgive as Satanists we direct wrath to those who deserve it and forgive those who deserve it. The Xain princpal of forgiving everyone and loving everyone is weak. Sometimes it takes great strength and knowledge to forgive. Father -Satan- forgives us 'family', and is patient with us; we should strive to emulate him.

You are not a whore and you can accomplish great things in life, Satanic women are not whores nor the "C" word; they are Goddesses in the Making.

As to your mother's sickness. I doubt that they didn't find a gall bladder unless it had been removed previously. They probably were looking for a 'gall stone' and she may have had a 'gall stone attack' obstruction and passed 'eliminated' it. This can make you very sick very fast.

You should send her healing energy as that is imperative.

Just because someone goes to the JOS site doesn't make them a Satanist and I don't know about reversing a curse, but I am sure you can; somebody else will have to address that here.

I know you will think things trough and contintue on your path to Goddesshood.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "margaret" wrote:

Please help?

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I need to read more about: " be disconnected at the chakras from him"
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I need advice regarding a Death Spell I did, please?!

The first thing you need to do in being able to preform Any Magick it to have all of your chakras open. You have to also remember that the people we know for good or for worse in our lives, we have connections to. This is why your mom got much sicker, because the negative energy that you hit your dad with didn't backfire into you, but instead affected your mom. She was weaker spiritually at her chakras and her aura. Energy takes the path of least resistance. Energy is Bio-Electricity, Electricity takes the path of least resistance, this is how people get shocked when working with electricity, they didn't know what they were dealing with or how to handle it, or how to prevent shock. The same applies with magick. You took on a working that you are not ready for, and you didn't know how to handle the energy correctly. I'm only explaining to you what happened, not to make you feel bad, but instead to help you figure this out.

You must have a more powerful aura than your dad (the victim), as well as clean and open chakras. You need to be disconnected at the chakras from him, this alone will stop a lot of your troubles and make it easier for you to attack him. Just as well, you need to Detach your mom from him as well at all her chakras. The moon is Waning right now, but tomorrow it goes void here in the US. Look up the void of course schedule for your local timezone. Put an Aura of Protection around yourself and your mom before you do anything else in magick, build it up day after day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

Make sure you understand this too:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

This one too:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 7:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need advice regarding a Death Spell I did, please?!

Please help?

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back