Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I must unerstand it - question about greys, jews and reptiles

edwardtgao8

Somewhere I allready asked this, but nobody answered, probably the topic was too long and my messege missed. This is now important that I understand the matter because I am making russian site about who are jews, who are reptiles and why we and they can't live on the same planet together in peace.This site will explain gentile's born hatred for jews naturally and scientifically - I feel it must be exposed.
My question is: is it correct to say grey is a space-siut for a reptilian, not a seperate life being? There is no such being as "grey". This information is from HP Don. In one of his posts he claimed that greys are nothing but a reptilian in an uniform, and thats why they made a commitment with jews, and thats why Crowley saw a grey when meditating on Joke-hova. It means that greys = reptilians = creaters of jews = their cosmic relatives. Did I understand HP Don correctly?
Another question: if they are uniform, with whom there are hibrids among Demons? I can't imagine the hibrid a Nordic with a uniform? maybe some Demons themselves wear a uniform? or are there realy some grey-like beings with whom to mix somewhere in the universe? but those who are in commitment with jews are mascarading as a grey?
Sombody, please explain. I must explain it to russian atheists in order to give them whole information about jews and how and what for they were created, so that they were logicaly persuaded.

This site can help reveal more to you Luciferianliberation.com -
the igigi [greys] are enslaved by the draconians , the most high ranking of the igigi are the zeta riticule , and the enemy draconians accomplished genetic engenearing manipulation of humanity , by puting they're reptilian gene into the human gene . the jews where created to wage war upon all other races of humanity, they're purpose is to infiltrate and infeset like fucking cockroaches. fucking kikes- killyourselfs. -

The Igigi are not greys, but nordics who had mate with humans, Azazel was their leader, this is in the JoS page.And Don told that Greys are just suits to the Reptilians.

--- In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

the igigi [greys] are enslaved by the draconians , the most high ranking of the igigi are the zeta riticule , and the enemy draconians accomplished genetic engenearing manipulation of humanity , by puting they're reptilian gene into the human gene . the jews where created to wage war upon all other races of humanity, they're purpose is to infiltrate and infeset like fucking cockroaches. fucking kikes- killyourselfs. -

Thank you, I read it more carefully, it seems that greys are implantanted puppets of reps, not phisical clothes. But how do you like this:http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html
http://www.metatech.org/credo_2.html
the african shaman says reps want human sacrifice, abduct and murder people and make them hate themselves and destroy the Earth.Quote:Martin:  Now, when you were able to see the eyes beneath the Grey alien’s exterior, would you say that those were reptilian beings underneath that cover?Credo Mutwa:  Yes, sir, exactly.End of the quoteDid HP Don mean this evidence when said "in Africa they found a rep inside a grey"?Was that an allegory? was that referance to implantant as its written in luciferian libiration front?

I've seen some greys that had eyes, slitted like a reptilian, that look like a very ugly ET (like the ET from Steven Spielberg's movie, of the same name.)It was short, squat, and hideous. It looked surprised that I could see it. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 8:53:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: I must unerstand it - question about greys, jews and reptiles

Thank you, I read it more carefully, it seems that greys are implantanted puppets of reps, not phisical clothes. But how do you like this:http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html
http://www.metatech.org/credo_2.html
the african shaman says reps want human sacrifice, abduct and murder people and make them hate themselves and destroy the Earth.Quote:Martin:  Now, when you were able to see the eyes beneath the Grey alien’s exterior, would you say that those were reptilian beings underneath that cover?Credo Mutwa:  Yes, sir, exactly.End of the quoteDid HP Don mean this evidence when said "in Africa they found a rep inside a grey"?Was that an allegory? was that referance to implantant as its written in luciferian libiration front?

thanks for informing me, for i originally was misinformed to belive the igigi are the greys. - foolish of me..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back