I in no way mean to bash, or be rude to anyone’s beliefs but why worship Satan out of all your options? It’s almsot interesting to discover people motives

I don’t seem to understand
perfecto1 min to read
I in no way mean to bash, or be rude to anyone’s beliefs but why worship Satan out of all your options? It’s almsot interesting to discover people motives
Because there are no other options. We know as a fact that Satan is our true creator, we've done years and years worth of in depth research inside and out and we know our abilities to be very real as we witness them before our very own eyes. We've spoken with the actual gods themselves and have fought off very real enemy entities.
We are also not trusting of outsiders, you should expect not to see any friendliness headed your way around here if you are not one of us. I suggest you not linger among posts for too long without good enough reason. And if you're actually curious about learning the truth then I will refer you to our library and articles.
does not force anyone onto this path, we chose to do so ourselves and he welcomed us in open arms, we fight his enemies on a regular basis. If you have no interest in our cause and your curiousity is feigned and are discovered to be an enemy of ours, I can assure you that we will not be showing you a good time.
Now go. Do your research should you desire to, and if you actually prove yourself in time then I might be more friendlier to you in the very distant future, but as of now I have no trust in you and you deserve no welcome from me until proven otherwise.
I've given our foundation which is knowledge, I will not be responsible for any further assistance you receive.
0
I in no way mean to bash, or be rude to anyone’s beliefs but why worship Satan out of all your options? It’s almsot interesting to discover people motives
Because there are no other options. We know as a fact that Satan is our true creator, we've done years and years worth of in depth research inside and out and we know our abilities to be very real as we witness them before our very own eyes. We've spoken with the actual gods themselves and have fought off very real enemy entities.
We are also not trusting of outsiders, you should expect not to see any friendliness headed your way around here if you are not one of us. I suggest you not linger among posts for too long without good enough reason. And if you're actually curious about learning the truth then I will refer you to our library and articles.
does not force anyone onto this path, we chose to do so ourselves and he welcomed us in open arms, we fight his enemies on a regular basis. If you have no interest in our cause and your curiousity is feigned and are discovered to be an enemy of ours, I can assure you that we will not be showing you a good time.
Now go. Do your research should you desire to, and if you actually prove yourself in time then I might be more friendlier to you in the very distant future, but as of now I have no trust in you and you deserve no welcome from me until proven otherwise.
I've given our foundation which is knowledge, I will not be responsible for any further assistance you receive.
Read templeofzeus.org
https://templeofzeus.org/LiturgicalTerms.php
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
Read templeofzeus.org
https://templeofzeus.org/LiturgicalTerms.php
Read this
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182
Satan has had many different names, but he is the same father god loved throughout the all world in every single pre-chrisrian culture.
0
Read this
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182
Satan has had many different names, but he is the same father god loved throughout the all world in every single pre-chrisrian culture.
This is the targeted message.
I want to add, satan helps to raise the kundalini serpent wich is nessessary for any great spiritual development. (I don´t know if there is any other entitie who can help with this/rather not). Satan is the best in this field.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth
0
I want to add, satan helps to raise the kundalini serpent wich is nessessary for any great spiritual development. (I don´t know if there is any other entitie who can help with this/rather not). Satan is the best in this field.
Iv been a hardcore christian once and all I can say is I wouldn't want it any other way to be with Satan is to be alive not to sound like a fanatic of some sort Satan accepts us and doesn't require Slavish worship or for us to walk around like drones his desire for us is to become gods ourselves I'm sorry if this was all about business and sales why the heck would I want any other product being sold ??
0
Iv been a hardcore christian once and all I can say is I wouldn't want it any other way to be with Satan is to be alive not to sound like a fanatic of some sort Satan accepts us and doesn't require Slavish worship or for us to walk around like drones his desire for us is to become gods ourselves I'm sorry if this was all about business and sales why the heck would I want any other product being sold ??
