Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to raise the kundhali serpent?

jaredcrook480

I hear it refrenced and talked about a lot in JOS and even described what it feels like but how do you do it, I have every chakra fully opended and active as are the extensions and im ready for the pain the process can bring but how do i do it, is it something which happens naturaly and what can i do to speed up the process if it is automatic

Yoga mostly.

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM, jaredcrook480 <jaredcrook480@... wrote:
  I hear it refrenced and talked about a lot in JOS and even described what it feels like but how do you do it, I have every chakra fully opended and active as are the extensions and im ready for the pain the process can bring but how do i do it, is it something which happens naturaly and what can i do to speed up the process if it is automatic

You need to continue empowering yourself with the meditations on the JOS website. These meditations (along with kundalini and hatha yoga) will eventually bring you to the point where your serpent will rise.

P.S just doing the soul opening exercises once or twice does not guarantee you keep your soul open permanently unless you are extremely gifted/sensitive. Chances are you will need to revisit them to keep everything open.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaredcrook480" wrote:

I can tell you from talking with both clergy and dear true SS of this group that not many have risen there serpent after even 10 years of constant meditation.So don't be in too much of a hurry because it can put you in danger..You will know when its time.I can only speak for myself and would not dare speak for anyone else but I am not risen after 4 years of working hard a somewhat consistently on my soul.Be glad if you can even get to the point where you NEVER miss a day of power meditation because I can say I am not there yet myself but I can say its harder to make excuses for my laziness now and not feel bad about it.And most importantly is don't assume or believe everyone who says they have because anyone can say anything but you can't fool Satan about something so important.And if you are completely honest with yourself you can't even fool yourself. All we can do is reach for the goal of raising our Kundalini to the best of our ability and fight in the battle we have before us. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 6:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how to raise the kundhali serpent?

10 years? that's alot of time lol.. I thought raising the serpent takes something like 3 years.. Well, I guess we all should practice some patience...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I can tell you from talking with both clergy and dear true SS of this group that not many have risen there serpent after even 10 years of constant meditation.So don't be in too much of a hurry because it can put you in danger..You will know when its time.I can only speak for myself and would not dare speak for anyone else but I am not risen after 4 years of working hard a somewhat consistently on my soul.Be glad if you can even get to the point where you NEVER miss a day of power meditation because I can say I am not there yet myself but I can say its harder to make excuses for my laziness now and not feel bad about it.And most importantly is don't assume or believe everyone who says they have because anyone can say anything but you can't fool Satan about something so important.And if you are completely honest with yourself you can't even fool yourself. All we can do is reach for the goal of raising our Kundalini to the best of our ability and
fight in the battle we have before us.

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]actually don't get me wrong there is no time limit and I think somebody who works hard enough can do it in 3 years. I'm just saying I personally haven't met anyone yet. but depending on what you did in your past lives and I how hard you work in this 1 anything is possible. but yes patience is the key. but my wife and I both have the determination to reach God and you should too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how to raise the kundhali serpent?
Sent: Sun, Jan 27, 2013 6:10:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]   10 years? that's alot of time lol.. I thought raising the serpent takes something like 3 years.. Well, I guess we all should practice some patience...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I can tell you from talking with both clergy and dear true SS of this group that not many have risen there serpent after even 10 years of constant meditation.So don't be in too much of a hurry because it can put you in danger..You will know when its time.I can only speak for myself and would not dare speak for anyone else but I am not risen after 4 years of working hard a somewhat consistently on my soul.Be glad if you can even get to the point where you NEVER miss a day of power meditation because I can say I am not there yet myself but I can say its harder to make excuses for my laziness now and not feel bad about it.And most importantly is don't assume or believe everyone who says they have because anyone can say anything but you can't fool Satan about something so important.And if you are completely honest with yourself you can't even fool yourself. All we can do is reach for the goal of raising our Kundalini to the best of our ability and
fight in the battle we have before us.

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

I really want to achieve Godhood. I heard Sa Ta Na Ma mantra will extremely DeAge you, is it true? I plan to achieve Godhood at this lifetime.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

actually don't get me wrong there is no time limit and I think somebody who works hard enough can do it in 3 years. I'm just saying I personally haven't met anyone yet. but depending on what you did in your past lives and I how hard you work in this 1 anything is possible. but yes patience is the key. but my wife and I both have the determination to reach God and you should too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

The SATANAMA mantra is indeed an extremely powerful chant that will do wonders for your mind, body and soul. In conjunction with yoga and power meditation, you will definitely stay young and look young for a very long time.

Best time to start is now.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hail Satan" wrote:

I really want to achieve Godhood. I heard Sa Ta Na Ma mantra will extremely DeAge you, is it true? I plan to achieve Godhood at this lifetime.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

actually don't get me wrong there is no time limit and I think somebody who works hard enough can do it in 3 years. I'm just saying I personally haven't met anyone yet. but depending on what you did in your past lives and I how hard you work in this 1 anything is possible. but yes patience is the key. but my wife and I both have the determination to reach God and you should too.

Great, I just turned 18.
21+- is the age where you start to "grow up" right?
If I chant and vibrate SaTaNaMa 10 minutes everyday for the rest of my life, how old would I get? I know we're all individuals, but please give me an idea. Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

The SATANAMA mantra is indeed an extremely powerful chant that will do wonders for your mind, body and soul. In conjunction with yoga and power meditation, you will definitely stay young and look young for a very long time.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hail Satan" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The age we hit puberty and finish it is individual. I cannot give an exact prediction as our souls are all different. What is known is that it works! Funnily enough however, 10 minutes of vibrating Satanama is also apart of my daily Sādhanā so I will get to see how much effect it has on me throughout my entire life as I continue to vibrate this powerful mantra.

Note though, mantras are only one aspect of the eight fold path of empowerment. With a daily practice that incorporates all aspects, will one truly advance quickly and powerfully.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.
If I chant and vibrate SaTaNaMa 10 minutes everyday for the rest of my life, how old would I get? I know we're all individuals, but please give me an idea. Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!

The age we hit puberty and finish it is individual. I cannot give an exact prediction as our souls are all different. What is known is that it works! Funnily enough however, 10 minutes of vibrating Satanama is also apart of my daily Sādhanā so I will get to see how much effect it has on me throughout my entire life as I continue to vibrate this powerful mantra.

Note though, mantras are only one aspect of the eight fold path of empowerment. With a daily practice that incorporates all aspects, will one truly advance quickly and powerfully.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You would get as old as you are when you die. Sa Ta Na Ma will not stop death, nor will it reverse or stop aging. There is much more to this process than vibrating a mantra every day.
To be honest, you would have much faster and better success in doing an hour of power meditations each day, than simply vibrating a mantra.

You should consider looking into power meditations, rather than a simple word you can vibrate quickly.

Although, you can add this into your meditation program Vibrating the mantra for 10 mins amongst other meditations is very powerful. But it isn't the soul key to achieving immortality or stopping aging.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Do you use any affirmations with this mantra? 

Hail Satan!
Pe 28-jan.-2013, la 12:34, "Lucius Oria" <lucius.oria@... a scris:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes I already into power meditations. I just serious on completing the Magnum Opus in this lifetime. So I thought I should vibrate SaTaNaMa everyday, and hopefully it will help in "giving" me some more years.
But if you say SaTaNaMa mantra won't DeAge me, Than I should just forget about it and keep with my regular power meditations.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

You would get as old as you are when you die. Sa Ta Na Ma will not stop death, nor will it reverse or stop aging. There is much more to this process than vibrating a mantra every day.
To be honest, you would have much faster and better success in doing an hour of power meditations each day, than simply vibrating a mantra.

You should consider looking into power meditations, rather than a simple word you can vibrate quickly.

Although, you can add this into your meditation program Vibrating the mantra for 10 mins amongst other meditations is very powerful. But it isn't the soul key to achieving immortality or stopping aging.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Just make sure that you are Vibrating each letter/ syllable.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:12 AM

Yes I already into power meditations. I just serious on completing the Magnum Opus in this lifetime. So I thought I should vibrate SaTaNaMa everyday, and hopefully it will help in "giving" me some more years.
But if you say SaTaNaMa mantra won't DeAge me, Than I should just forget about it and keep with my regular power meditations.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I can not believe this, do you need to be out of puberty in order to vibrate satanama? Well, I have been vibrating for almost 8 months every day.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

NO NO I don't think you have to be out of puberty.. It's just I'm 18 and I thought it was a good time to start vibrating SaTaNaMa for the rest of my life because this is the age when I start to 'age'.. You can be less than 18 and vibrate it I think frankly it doesn't matter.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

I can not believe this, do you need to be out of puberty in order to vibrate satanama? Well, I have been vibrating for almost 8 months every day.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hey Lucius Oria, I wanted to ask what else brings the vibrating of SaTaNaMa along with looking young and healthy? Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This mantra is very special. Satan-ama is giving me many benefits. It acted to amplify my bioelectricity, open up my mind, gave me a better health, made me far more positive, over time it removed automatically hangups and is very Kundalini stimulating. It calms down my thoughts, gives me a feeling of extreme bliss and generally very much positivity. It should be definitely be practiced everyday. It gives a healthier body, I am certain on this as I have experienced it. It makes you more 'shiny' as I would put it.

I wonder how religions of the East neglect this huge Truth, that in fact they try to attain the level of being Risen through Satan actually. Since Satanama, Satnam, Satyan and all these are terms so widely used in hinduism for instance. Although in the wrong way, but still it bugs me why they won't see who they worship.

Also it honors Satan's name. Very beautiful mantra. Just stay relaxed, in a trance state and vibrate this into your whole being. The energy I get from it, personally, is electric blue that is very calming. In my case it has put a dead end to mental problems that I used to have. Not anything great, just helped me have more control over myself. It raises your raw power like few mantras can do. The feeling before and after the meditation is completely different as I have experienced it. It brings me into another level of understanding.

Another great mantra is Ra-Ma-Da-Sa, but nothing I have tried compares to Satanama. Satyan is a good one too but to me this feels different.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you, I'll defenitely add it to my daily routine!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

This mantra is very special. Satan-ama is giving me many benefits. It acted to amplify my bioelectricity, open up my mind, gave me a better health, made me far more positive, over time it removed automatically hangups and is very Kundalini stimulating. It calms down my thoughts, gives me a feeling of extreme bliss and generally very much positivity. It should be definitely be practiced everyday. It gives a healthier body, I am certain on this as I have experienced it. It makes you more 'shiny' as I would put it.

I wonder how religions of the East neglect this huge Truth, that in fact they try to attain the level of being Risen through Satan actually. Since Satanama, Satnam, Satyan and all these are terms so widely used in hinduism for instance. Although in the wrong way, but still it bugs me why they won't see who they worship.

Also it honors Satan's name. Very beautiful mantra. Just stay relaxed, in a trance state and vibrate this into your whole being. The energy I get from it, personally, is electric blue that is very calming. In my case it has put a dead end to mental problems that I used to have. Not anything great, just helped me have more control over myself. It raises your raw power like few mantras can do. The feeling before and after the meditation is completely different as I have experienced it. It brings me into another level of understanding.

Another great mantra is Ra-Ma-Da-Sa, but nothing I have tried compares to Satanama. Satyan is a good one too but to me this feels different.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes this is true. Simply vibrating this mantra everyday will not save you from natural death. Incorporating this in with other meditations/yoga will indeed work to open and empower your soul in a very powerful way.

Lucius O

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Power meditations, Yoga, Qigong etc. All dharmic practices eventually lead to immortality. There is more than one way to achieve the magnum opus, as stated by our Anti Christ.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

Hey Lucius Oria, I wanted to ask what else brings the vibrating of SaTaNaMa along with looking young and healthy? Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]have to agree there is a special feeling when you do that mantra. I do it every morning myself.

Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 8:59:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This mantra is very special. Satan-ama is giving me many benefits. It acted to amplify my bioelectricity, open up my mind, gave me a better health, made me far more positive, over time it removed automatically hangups and is very Kundalini stimulating. It calms down my thoughts, gives me a feeling of extreme bliss and generally very much positivity. It should be definitely be practiced everyday. It gives a healthier body, I am certain on this as I have experienced it. It makes you more 'shiny' as I would put it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Hail Satan" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

So after reading this thread Emily and I Will be adding this mantra to our daily routine and based on experience would it be best to add it to my morning or evening routine?
On Jan 28, 2013 6:28 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]have to agree there is a special feeling when you do that mantra. I do it every morning myself.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 8:59:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   This mantra is very special. Satan-ama is giving me many benefits. It acted to amplify my bioelectricity, open up my mind, gave me a better health, made me far more positive, over time it removed automatically hangups and is very Kundalini stimulating. It calms down my thoughts, gives me a feeling of extreme bliss and generally very much positivity. It should be definitely be practiced everyday. It gives a healthier body, I am certain on this as I have experienced it. It makes you more 'shiny' as I would put it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "Hail Satan" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Brian Gibbons wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]personally I have found that it really is the full 8 steps being incorporated into our program that really makes a difference.My gray hair is changing to its original color of brown.And my wife told me last night that I am loosing many of the wrinkles in my face that I had when we first got married. but it's not only doing 1 thing it's incorperating all that you can in the 1 program.its Astaroths 8 fold path or some of it together that can have an affect on your aging process. that is been my experience anyway.

Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 10:49:29 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I really want to achieve Godhood. I heard Sa Ta Na Ma mantra will extremely DeAge you, is it true? I plan to achieve Godhood at this lifetime.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I realize just the other day that I have Incorporated the Eightfold Path into my program. as lucious pointed out that is the key.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; hailazazel@... <hailazazel@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how to raise the kundhali serpent?
Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 1:12:20 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]personally I have found that it really is the full 8 steps being incorporated into our program that really makes a difference.My gray hair is changing to its original color of brown.And my wife told me last night that I am loosing many of the wrinkles in my face that I had when we first got married. but it's not only doing 1 thing it's incorperating all that you can in the 1 program.its Astaroths 8 fold path or some of it together that can have an affect on your aging process. that is been my experience anyway.

Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 10:49:29 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I really want to achieve Godhood. I heard Sa Ta Na Ma mantra will extremely DeAge you, is it true? I plan to achieve Godhood at this lifetime.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Yay Brian!!! im so happy for you. You deserve it! Imagine where youll be in the next couple of years :D please keep up tje good work

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 8:12 PM EST Brian Gibbons wrote:

personally I have found that it really is the full 8 steps being incorporated into our program that really makes a difference.My gray hair is changing to its original color of brown.And my wife told me last night that I am loosing many of the wrinkles in my face that I had when we first got married. but it's not only doing 1 thing it's incorperating all that you can in the 1 program.its Astaroths 8 fold path or some of it together that can have an affect on your aging process. that is been my experience anyway.

<td val[/IMG]thanks sis I'm totally amazed myself. it really is like Don said if we will just practice both Yoga and power meditation it will completely change our lives even physically.I am convinsed now as Raven is too. T h i s i s j u s t m o r e p r o o f t h a t w e c a n b e c o m e G o d s .

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how to raise the kundhali serpent?
Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 1:25:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Yay Brian!!! im so happy for you. You deserve it! Imagine where youll be in the next couple of years :D please keep up tje good work

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 8:12 PM EST Brian Gibbons wrote:

personally I have found that it really is the full 8 steps being incorporated into our program that really makes a difference.My gray hair is changing to its original color of brown.And my wife told me last night that I am loosing many of the wrinkles in my face that I had when we first got married. but it's not only doing 1 thing it's incorperating all that you can in the 1 program.its Astaroths 8 fold path or some of it together that can have an affect on your aging process. that is been my experience anyway.

[/TD]

Wow all of this information is great! I have been doing the SaTaNaMa mantra for a little while now but missed a couple days, and I think it's time to get back on it.

I'm just wondering which version of mantra do you guys perform?

Is it the Kirtan Kriya (2 minutes vibrating SaTaNaMa aloud, 2 minutes whispering, 4 minutes silently in your mind, 2 minutes whispering, and 2 minutes aloud = 11 minutes)?

Or do you vibrate SaTaNaMa straight for 10 minutes?

Also can you include affirmations with the mantra? I wish to heal scar tissue on my body and am already doing 2 other workings for healing and eating healthier.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Valefor!

Christine

Power meditations, Yoga, Qigong etc. All dharmic practices eventually lead to immortality. There is more than one way to achieve the magnum opus, as stated by our Anti Christ.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I do it when I perform the Mer Ka Bah.if you remember it is at the start of the meditation.

Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 6:02:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Wow all of this information is great! I have been doing the SaTaNaMa mantra for a little while now but missed a couple days, and I think it's time to get back on it.

Is it the Kirtan Kriya (2 minutes vibrating SaTaNaMa aloud, 2 minutes whispering, 4 minutes silently in your mind, 2 minutes whispering, and 2 minutes aloud = 11 minutes)?

Also can you include affirmations with the mantra? I wish to heal scar tissue on my body and am already doing 2 other workings for healing and eating healthier.

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

This is so awesome! Yea I'm amazed by the experiences I get.. there's a reason it is called "POWER MEDITATION"..
Well, good job Brian it is really exciting! The power meditations are very much working in our lifes in beautiful ways!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

thanks sis I'm totally amazed myself. it really is like Don said if we will just practice both Yoga and power meditation it will completely change our lives even physically.I am convinsed now as Raven is too.This is just more proof that we can become Gods.

Vibrating it for 10 minutes straight is much more powerful than Kirtan Kriya. The RHP have watered down mantras as you are not taught to properly vibrate the words of power.

Yes you can use affirmations to program the energy to do something specific for your body. It is not a one step miracle cure though, you need to incorporate much more (yoga, qigong, power meds etc) to get the full healing effect.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa" wrote:

Wow all of this information is great! I have been doing the SaTaNaMa mantra for a little while now but missed a couple days, and I think it's time to get back on it.

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I just started to work with it with a satanic rosary. It takes like +/- 15 minutes. I feel it great. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 29-jan.-2013, la 11:07, "Lucius Oria" <lucius.oria@... a scris:

Vibrating it for 10 minutes straight is much more powerful than Kirtan Kriya. The RHP have watered down mantras as you are not taught to properly vibrate the words of power.

Yes you can use affirmations to program the energy to do something specific for your body. It is not a one step miracle cure though, you need to incorporate much more (yoga, qigong, power meds etc) to get the full healing effect.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I vibrate the mantra for like 30 minutes. I set the timer before i begin. I do not want to brag.

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

The age we hit puberty and finish it is individual. I cannot give an exact prediction as our souls are all different. What is known is that it works! Funnily enough however, 10 minutes of vibrating Satanama is also apart of my daily Sâdhanâ so I will get to see how much effect it has on me throughout my entire life as I continue to vibrate this powerful mantra.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

What time of day is best to vibrate this mantra... does it produce energy that makes it hard to sleep if done to close to bedtime
On Jan 29, 2013 11:40 AM, "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:
I vibrate the mantra for like 30 minutes. I set the timer before i begin. I do not want to brag.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa"  wrote:

Christine

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria"  wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel"  wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria"  wrote:

The age we hit puberty and finish it is individual. I cannot give an exact prediction as our souls are all different. What is known is that it works! Funnily enough however, 10 minutes of vibrating Satanama is also apart of my daily Sâdhanâ so I will get to see how much effect it has on me throughout my entire life as I continue to vibrate this powerful mantra.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hail Satan"  wrote:

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hail Satan"  wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons  wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<td val[/IMG]Not bragging to me it just shows resolve and determination.Good job.

Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 5:40:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I vibrate the mantra for like 30 minutes. I set the timer before i begin. I do not want to brag.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Vidyaa" wrote:

Christine

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

[/TD]

If you work hard, in ± 25 years from now, you would be a God. You'd be immortal.

Hail Satan!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Hail Satan" <hailazazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:16:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how to raise the kundhali serpent?
  Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

So, which is it? I saw the video for "The Immortal Body" and the video's creator said - CLEARLY - that the Sa Ta Na Ma chant/meditation will reverse aging.

Are you saying they're lying?

Ehy so much contradictory information? Why?

-En Haradren Amlug.

Great, I just turned 18.

HAIL SATAN!!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back