Header Wallpaper

How to never sleep?

SageOfSixPaths1 min to read

Does anyone know this? I suspect The Gods never physically sleep. But if they do, they probably can astrally project around or something. Idk. Maybe they have beds just for sex and decoration. What does it consist of, to be able to not sleep? There have been people in history like Leonardo Da Vinci I believe who only slept 1.5 hours a day. But if someone is capable of achieving 1.5 hours of sleep, I believe it can be reduced to 0 too. Or will you have to modify your genetics and removing sleeping genetics from your DNA?

#20
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=317040 time=1642527967 user_id=21286]

Legendary Creaturesaid:

You can maybe reduce the amount you need somewhat, but you’re better off improving your time management skills. You can make use of the Nauthiz rune if you struggle with time management.

Not to go off on a tangent, but just to explain something I have been focusing on recently:

I see it more similar to Mars in Taurus in some aspects.

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!

#21
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=317032 time=1642526955 user_id=21286]

Filioautembiabolisaid:

Very interesting, could you explain me why you chose just the energy of Mars and not of another planet for this work?
How come mars is not the sun for example?

Both energies would work fine. I went with Mars at the time only because that was the only thing available for a Square. However, the resulting influence on my sleep was not what I specifically programmed the working to do, although it did fulfill what I programmed the energy to do. See below for more info.

Thanks

#22
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=317032 time=1642526955 user_id=21286]

Filioautembiabolisaid:

Very interesting, could you explain me why you chose just the energy of Mars and not of another planet for this work?
How come mars is not the sun for example?

Both energies would work fine. I went with Mars at the time only because that was the only thing available for a Square. However, the resulting influence on my sleep was not what I specifically programmed the working to do, although it did fulfill what I programmed the energy to do. See below for more info.

I'm going to do an experiment myself, and if the working yields any noticable results I will make a post detailing how it was done so others can also do such.

I'm currently doing the Jupiter square at the moment and since you can only do one square at a time (it apparently drastically weakens both if you try two at once is what I have heard, correct me if I am wrong) so I will instead try doing a 90 day working using the runes: Uruz (24x) and Sowilo (16x). Uruz seems like a firey/mars energy type that is filled with raw power/action/drive, while Sowilo is a rune of the sun/action/willpower that fully activates other runes. I've considered throwing in one more rune such as Wunjo (Healing so potentially for faster rejuvination of the body and mind, not sure if also a sun rune) Kenaz (for more directed action), or Ansuz (for breaking down obstacles on my soul that limits my full potential), but I'm not sure, would you have any suggestions there for a proper third rune?

The following affirmation (18x) will be:

"This energy of the Rune X has permanently given me the drive, energy, and ability to spiritually advance as fast as possible in a totally positive and healthy manner."

I plan to start this working on Imbolc since that is a day of greatly enhanced fire energies. (This thursday I believe)

What do you think? I suspect I wont get as drastic results but it could be useful.

#23
This is the targeted message.

Please do any one have the book of runesecrete , I am student and I don't have $$ to buy , but I need this book badly.

#24
ak052said:

Please do any one have the book of runesecrete , I am student and I don't have $$ to buy , but I need this book badly.


There are many books in here, but not the one you want.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

You can also download books at
Www.libgen.is

And also at www.u1lib.org

At Libgen you can download as many books as you want. Search the book, it will show a list of the books it found. Click the one you want and it will bring you to book description page. At the bottom where it says "Mirrors" click on "Libgen.lc" if it says that. Then on the new page, click "GET" at the top and it will download the book.

The other website u1lib, you are only able to download I think 5 books every day then you need to wait for the next day if you want more. You might also need to make an account. But that also has a lot of great books.

If you are a student, you can also find all of your school textbooks on Libgen, and sometimes it also has the Instructor's Manual version of the textbook that shows all the answers.

#25

Thank you dear , but I want this specific book , there are some hidden truth about the runes that can only be found in the book of runesecrete ,expecially concerning Ansuz , Othala ,Thurisaz and others .I try to download it for free but it is not possible , i wish I had this book.

#26
ak052said:

Thank you dear , but I want this specific book , there are some hidden truth about the runes that can only be found in the book of runesecrete ,expecially concerning Ansuz , Othala ,Thurisaz and others .I try to download it for free but it is not possible , i wish I had this book.

Did you have a look at Futhark/Odin, the Runes page? You can use Perthro to learn more about the Runes.

Through this rune, one can gain the knowledge and wisdom of other runes.
...
Through Perthro, we can intuitively discover lost knowledge of all of the runes.

#27
ak052said:

Thank you dear , but I want this specific book , there are some hidden truth about the runes that can only be found in the book of runesecrete ,expecially concerning Ansuz , Othala ,Thurisaz and others .I try to download it for free but it is not possible , i wish I had this book.

Do you mean Rune Secrets? Because runesecrete is not a word.

#28
WinterWarrior666said:

...

You can definitely do multiple, separate squares at once. If we could only do one working at a time, we would get nowhere.

Uruz and Sowilo alone are the best runes for this. While the others may be related in certain ways, they are not the best "tools" for this. You could add Eiwhaz, if you want, since it relates to transformation and rejuvenation, although not in the same way as the first two runes. Using Ansuz as you describe would be better off in a separate working, on a different date. It is better to focus on a few runes that are very related to your goal.

You can use the affirmation I used, but it won't necessarily give you the reduced sleep as it gave me, because that was specific to me and the energy used at the time. I would change the affirmation if that is what you are looking for.

In fact, I would first do a Mars Square for that, which would give you much stronger results for a lesser time. 24x Uruz and 16x Sowilo is a little on the lower end of runes, although this is ok if you are beginning, or if you vibrate for a long time. You can always double the reps, later.

Besides Imbolc, the Esbat for February is in Leo, which would be another great fire date. Not sure exactly which date is better.

Another tip: create some specific visualizations for this, and make sure you do them after your affirmations. Sometimes people forget to do this and it can weaken the working. Nothing crazy is needing, just spend 30-60 seconds visualizing the energy working, the objective being accomplished, and you being very happy with the result.

#29
SageOfSixPathssaid:

Does anyone know this? I suspect The Gods never physically sleep. But if they do, they probably can astrally project around or something. Idk. Maybe they have beds just for sex and decoration. What does it consist of, to be able to not sleep? There have been people in history like Leonardo Da Vinci I believe who only slept 1.5 hours a day. But if someone is capable of achieving 1.5 hours of sleep, I believe it can be reduced to 0 too. Or will you have to modify your genetics and removing sleeping genetics from your DNA?

This topic also talks about sleep and sleeping a few hours a night
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63562&p=288339&hilit=3+hours#p288339

HAIL SATANA PER SEMPRE!

HAIL GLI DEI DELL' INFERNO PER SEMPRE!

#30
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=321373 time=1643757413 user_id=21286]

WinterWarrior666said:

...

You can definitely do multiple, separate squares at once. If we could only do one working at a time, we would get nowhere.

On the multiple squares, I thought that was the case but I see Slyscorpion tried this and then reported the effects to be alot weaker, others have done such with no issue though, I secretly suspect the reason for some of these weakenings is because they do them too close together. Do you have any thoughts on this?

If it is an option though think I will do the mars square for this starting this tuesday, and will probably continue the rune working just for an extra boost (considering trippling up the reps after seeing how fast it went yesterday though, or maybe doing the same reps 2 more times throughout the day, not sure if thats better or worse than all-in-one-go)

#31
WinterWarrior666said:
Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=321373 time=1643757413 user_id=21286]

WinterWarrior666said:

...

You can definitely do multiple, separate squares at once. If we could only do one working at a time, we would get nowhere.

On the multiple squares, I thought that was the case but I see Slyscorpion tried this and then reported the effects to be alot weaker, others have done such with no issue though, I secretly suspect the reason for some of these weakenings is because they do them too close together. Do you have any thoughts on this?

This is not the case. I personally did multiple squares at the same time and none of them was weakened. I know others who did too. Those who see weakened results, in my opinion, have a mindset problem: they expect them to be weaker or to cancel each other out, and this mindset manifests in their results.

I also disagree with doubling numbers during a working. There is nothing wrong with low vibration. Quality is always more important that quantity, and numbers have specific functions which are weakened when you multiple the numbers. For example, only 16 will have the full effects of 16. 32 will only have a fraction of those, as it's mainly focused on being 32. Numbers are very important in shaping reality, just like geometry.

It is a common misconception here that you have to increase the amount to make things work at an acceptable level, based on the misconception that quantity overshadows everything. Very often, you just need to stick to something as it is in order to get the results and break through plateaus. Increasing amounts of reps would only increase stimulation in many cases. Other times, it is okay to increase numbers.

For example, if you are doing a working based on balance and harmony, it makes no sense to use anything other than 5 or 50. Any other number will still have effects, but will be severely weakened despite how much stimulation you receive. This is coming from a guy who was obsessed with doing 666 and high reps for nearly everything.

In conclusion, the number should best be appropriate for the working.

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!

#32
Stormbloodsaid:

This is not the case. I personally did multiple squares at the same time and none of them was weakened. I know others who did too. Those who see weakened results, in my opinion, have a mindset problem: they expect them to be weaker or to cancel each other out, and this mindset manifests in their results.

I also disagree with doubling numbers during a working. There is nothing wrong with low vibration. Quality is always more important that quantity, and numbers have specific functions which are weakened when you multiple the numbers. For example, only 16 will have the full effects of 16. 32 will only have a fraction of those, as it's mainly focused on being 32. Numbers are very important in shaping reality, just like geometry.

It is a common misconception here that you have to increase the amount to make things work at an acceptable level, based on the misconception that quantity overshadows everything. Very often, you just need to stick to something as it is in order to get the results and break through plateaus. Increasing amounts of reps would only increase stimulation in many cases. Other times, it is okay to increase numbers.

Interesting, glad I saw this post. Thank you for the explanation

#33
Stormbloodsaid:

...

Thanks for your input.

#34
Stormbloodsaid:

This is not the case. I personally did multiple squares at the same time and none of them was weakened. I know others who did too. Those who see weakened results, in my opinion, have a mindset problem: they expect them to be weaker or to cancel each other out, and this mindset manifests in their results.

I also disagree with doubling numbers during a working. There is nothing wrong with low vibration. Quality is always more important that quantity, and numbers have specific functions which are weakened when you multiple the numbers. For example, only 16 will have the full effects of 16. 32 will only have a fraction of those, as it's mainly focused on being 32. Numbers are very important in shaping reality, just like geometry.

It is a common misconception here that you have to increase the amount to make things work at an acceptable level, based on the misconception that quantity overshadows everything. Very often, you just need to stick to something as it is in order to get the results and break through plateaus. Increasing amounts of reps would only increase stimulation in many cases. Other times, it is okay to increase numbers.

Interesting reply and you gave me some confirmation bias too, thanks

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos

Hail Zeus

Hail Ninurta

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/