Header Wallpaper

How to find the right balance between Satan and your GD?

AvatarAra6661 min to read

The full and complete question would be:

Is there a way to find the right balance between (developing) your relationship with Satan and your GD?

Sometimes I ask myself that question to the point where I’m afraid I’m not “spending enough time” with one or the other.

Has it ever happened to any of you?

I know it sounds silly, but at times, I would feel guilty and a part of me wants to make amends because I believe I did something wrong. Maybe that comes from my christian upbringing, I don’t know.

Maybe it’s a personal approach that every Zevist has to experience for themselves. Although, from time to time, I can’t help but feeling some guilt if let’s say I don’t talk to Satan or my GD for a day.

And how do you know that what you’re doing is “enough”? I understand that a God’s perspective will be different than ours. But that’s the thing: what are their expectations?

Maybe I’m just thinking too much and probably shouldn’t make a big deal out of this.

#2
TerKorian666said:

Just do your best, that’s will be enough so you won’t doubt it anymore.

It is not mandatory to build equal relationships with your GD and Satan. These relationships don’t come by formality or some kind of strict standards. Keep meditating, advance, study and of course Ritual, and never stop, show patience, this will build relationships which will be much firmer than words. If you want to speak to them, speak, ask questions, tell how you feel, anything.
Don’t doubt yourself, and be yourself, relax, they understand you.
Start to try adjust yourself to being comfortable with feeling of freedom, and don’t push yourself too much, love your doubts like it would just come to get your kiss, and go away, and say to them “bye bye.” by the time you will understand that there is no such thing like you have to do it in specialised way.
Trust is build upon actions. Just stay on this path, this is how relationships are built, do right things for yourself and for the world, communications has very wide spectre it is not only verbal, it can even happen on such subtle way that it can fit into 1 second, including question and answer at once. Build yourself so you would be able to communicate in all possible ways for you, then you will see that these kind of relationships is not for our understanding of this world.
Don’t limit it by doubts. ;)

#3
This is the targeted message.
Ara666said:

The full and complete question would be:

Is there a way to find the right balance between (developing) your relationship with Satan and your GD?

Sometimes I ask myself that question to the point where I’m afraid I’m not “spending enough time” with one or the other.

Yes, this is a real question. Because in the Al Jilwa, Satan says that he does not allow the worship of all demons (or something similar). We dedicate ourselves to Satan, not to all the gods. We always put him highest on the altar and light his candles first. And so on. So the question can be asked.

Sometimes, yes I do feel guilt when I have great impulses towards my GD.
It's silly but when I think about my GD, I often feel like crying, like there's a huge void. Like I miss him like crazy. It's certainly a stupid reaction but that's what I feel, for example, and I feel guilty about Father Zeus.

#4
sshivafrsaid:

Yes, this is a real question. Because in the Al Jilwa, Satan says that he does not allow the worship of all demons (or something similar). We dedicate ourselves to Satan, not to all the gods. We always put him highest on the altar and light his candles first. And so on. So the question can be asked.

Sometimes, yes I do feel guilt when I have great impulses towards my GD.
It's silly but when I think about my GD, I often feel like crying, like there's a huge void. Like I miss him like crazy. It's certainly a stupid reaction but that's what I feel, for example, and I feel guilty about Father Zeus.

You are "allowed" to have a relationship with your GD, just as you can have relationships with everyone else. Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but talking to your GD instead of Satan does not violate his decree about worship.

Any society is like a pyramidal web, with interactions between its members, but Satan at the top. As long as this is recognized, then that is fine. You should not block yourself from your GD, especially if you feel this way.

#5
sshivafrsaid:
Ara666said:

The full and complete question would be:

Is there a way to find the right balance between (developing) your relationship with Satan and your GD?

Sometimes I ask myself that question to the point where I’m afraid I’m not “spending enough time” with one or the other.

Yes, this is a real question. Because in the Al Jilwa, Satan says that he does not allow the worship of all demons (or something similar). We dedicate ourselves to Satan, not to all the gods. We always put him highest on the altar and light his candles first. And so on. So the question can be asked.

Sometimes, yes I do feel guilt when I have great impulses towards my GD.
It's silly but when I think about my GD, I often feel like crying, like there's a huge void. Like I miss him like crazy. It's certainly a stupid reaction but that's what I feel, for example, and I feel guilty about Father Zeus.

Satan, being the creator of our species, very powerful and a divine being is the leader of this hierarchy of demons and demonesses. Which naturally as a result people gravitate to learn and get more in touch with various gods and goddesses.

For example. My guardian demon and me have a very strong friendship that goes back quite some time. I am not fully in conscious understanding the extent or depth of this, but this occurs as well with some Zevists and most past a point in advancement will know which Gods and or goddesses they have formed a strong bond with in the past.

Look for example in the ancient world at how some people in the past have been under the service and developed guidance with a proper relationship with demons like Thoth, Azazel and Baalzebul.

As long as we always revere and are honest with Satan and honor him properly and build a strong bond with him, he is fine with us following the guidance and forming strong relations with the other demons.

Gradually work towards having no guilt in forming a relationship with your guardian demon, as you see able to.

“Come to me, O Lord IAO, great Zeus-Ammon, hidden fire, all-seeing one, ram-horned, first and last, who rules from the sun.”
— PGM V.96–172

“I am Atum, when I was alone in Nun. I am the beginning and the end.”
— Coffin Texts, Spell 714

(Enki of Eridu, Lord of the Earth -- Poem)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87236

#6
sshivafrsaid:
Ara666said:

The full and complete question would be:

Is there a way to find the right balance between (developing) your relationship with Satan and your GD?

Sometimes I ask myself that question to the point where I’m afraid I’m not “spending enough time” with one or the other.

Yes, this is a real question. Because in the Al Jilwa, Satan says that he does not allow the worship of all demons (or something similar). We dedicate ourselves to Satan, not to all the gods. We always put him highest on the altar and light his candles first. And so on. So the question can be asked.

Sometimes, yes I do feel guilt when I have great impulses towards my GD.
It's silly but when I think about my GD, I often feel like crying, like there's a huge void. Like I miss him like crazy. It's certainly a stupid reaction but that's what I feel, for example, and I feel guilty about Father Zeus.

This is not true, in the AlJilwah Satan refers to „Gods“ of the false religions. In the AlJilwah he also says that he sends his deputies, and that we shall treat them as if they are Satan himself. (Speaking of Quality)

What actually is the case is, that all Demons of Satan are truly and deeply aligned with Satan, his will and his cause, much more than anyone of us here.
The Demons of Satan are to be treated as Satan‘s extensions.

The Pentagram is one of Father Zeus‘s signature signs, since he is the true God of the Occult. Divide 360 Degrees by 5 and you get 72 Degrees, there are also 72 Demons. Metaphorically Satan‘s Demons are also Satan‘s pentagram. There is no need to feel like this.

You should build a positive and close relationship with the Demons, your GD and with Father Zeus.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#7

It's okay if you speak to your GD more than any of the other Gods and Goddesses. They're very understanding.

#8
NinRicksaid:

Blitzkreig [JGsaid:

" post_id=414722 time=1674171401 user_id=21286]

Thank you for clarifying this. I'm sorry I misunderstood, your explanation helps.

Otherwise, I misspoke. The emptiness and lack that I feel in relation to my GD is not caused by Father Zeus, no, but by the absence of possibility to see and hear my GD, although the impression of being connected to my GD in an intense way and as if it had been a long, long time, since I only have to look at his Sigil to have tears in my eyes.
Also, keep in mind that I am hyper sensitive and my reactions are sometimes over the top ... :|

#9
Ara666said:

The full and complete question would be:

Is there a way to find the right balance between (developing) your relationship with Satan and your GD?

Sometimes I ask myself that question to the point where I’m afraid I’m not “spending enough time” with one or the other.

Advance, advance and advance.
This will make the relationship more stronger and easier for you.
Focus yourself on meditating and advancing, if you want to have some sort of contact with them try to send them good energy or talk with them.
Don't be afraid to contact them if you need some guidance, you probably won't have any problems, but if you are really lost, remember that the gods will guide you.

#10

Thank you so much to everyone who replied and gave some insights. I really appreciate it.

serpentwalker666said:

As long as we always revere and are honest with Satan and honor him properly and build a strong bond with him, he is fine with us following the guidance and forming strong relations with the other demons.

Gradually work towards having no guilt in forming a relationship with your guardian demon, as you see able to.

I totally get what you're saying here. I think that's what I have to keep in mind. Thanks for the uplifting words.

sshivafrsaid:

...
The emptiness and lack that I feel in relation to my GD is not caused by Father Zeus, no, but by the absence of possibility to see and hear my GD, although the impression of being connected to my GD in an intense way and as if it had been a long, long time, since I only have to look at his Sigil to have tears in my eyes.
Also, keep in mind that I am hyper sensitive and my reactions are sometimes over the top ... :|

Yeah, sometimes it sucks to be so far apart from our GD, it feels like we'll never reach them, right? I also feel like I've known my GD for a very very long time. And it's true that when you get to communicate with them, and/or talk to them about what's going on in your life, I always have this feeling of "home" and I do know I'm talking to a friend. A True and Wonderful friend.

#11
sshivafrsaid:

...

Chère Ara, As you are right, it is exactly that.

Do you hear thus the gods?

No. I'm not that advanced. Although I hope one day. ;)

That dream you had must've been a wonderful experience. I had something similar, but the dream was very vivid. Although I won't go into the details about it on a public forum. All I can say is, once you experience it, it sticks with you (in a very positive way). And all you can do is go back to it and try to remember what was being said to you.