I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?

How not to live in imagination
mendez1 min to read
Ground yourself, this is probably too much air element in your soul.
Personal Development | Occult | Meditations | Other |
|---|---|---|---|
0
Ground yourself, this is probably too much air element in your soul.
This is the targeted message.
First, you have to understand what you see in your imagination and what you get there. In a similar fashion apropiate and turn these ideals or things from there in material form, focusing on the present things to do.
Fantasizing is a creative force, and this can be used to create. Having imagination without the actionable sphere of creation in the material can be only a loss of energy and time. This then gets replenished naturally and if your mind habitually drives too much satisfaction from your imagination, then your routes of action will be to only stay in your imagination and not do anything else with that force.
Learn yourself to use this imagination actively and do not suppress this. Things do not have to be in conflict or at loss of one another, but can complement and make one have power and quality of life. This is achieved after knowing yourself in a basic form and knowing how to "deal" and control your inner mind and forces.
Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]
Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem
0
First, you have to understand what you see in your imagination and what you get there. In a similar fashion apropiate and turn these ideals or things from there in material form, focusing on the present things to do.
Fantasizing is a creative force, and this can be used to create. Having imagination without the actionable sphere of creation in the material can be only a loss of energy and time. This then gets replenished naturally and if your mind habitually drives too much satisfaction from your imagination, then your routes of action will be to only stay in your imagination and not do anything else with that force.
Learn yourself to use this imagination actively and do not suppress this. Things do not have to be in conflict or at loss of one another, but can complement and make one have power and quality of life. This is achieved after knowing yourself in a basic form and knowing how to "deal" and control your inner mind and forces.
It is wrong to overthink; it is the biggest waste of time and energy in the Universe. Instead of thinking too much, work too much!
Thinking is planning and designing. Think how much you really need. Don't waste time with useless mental movies.
0
It is wrong to overthink; it is the biggest waste of time and energy in the Universe. Instead of thinking too much, work too much!
Thinking is planning and designing. Think how much you really need. Don't waste time with useless mental movies.
I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?
Lots of void meditation. I would recommend no less than 10 minutes a day.
Yoga and make sure to focus on your whole body instead of day dreaming while doing poses.
Solar/Lunar breath
On the 30th start a cleansing working of your base chakra.
Might not be easy and there might be a push back but stay resilient and you'll see it'll be worth it.
Most good luck
"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
Hail Zeus
Hail Ninurta
Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/
0
I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?
Lots of void meditation. I would recommend no less than 10 minutes a day.
Yoga and make sure to focus on your whole body instead of day dreaming while doing poses.
Solar/Lunar breath
On the 30th start a cleansing working of your base chakra.
Might not be easy and there might be a push back but stay resilient and you'll see it'll be worth it.
Most good luck
I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?
Lots of Void meditation, candle flame meditation from ToZ is very effective:
https://templeofzeus.org/Flame_Meditation.php
To not live in toughts you need to start to feel it, when we rise above toughts we dont identify ourselves with it and in accordance we don't live in them, void and candle flame meditations is what essentialy creates skills necessary to feel toughts and to see trough it.
Don't Mix Doing with not Doing:
0
I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?
Lots of Void meditation, candle flame meditation from ToZ is very effective:
https://templeofzeus.org/Flame_Meditation.php
To not live in toughts you need to start to feel it, when we rise above toughts we dont identify ourselves with it and in accordance we don't live in them, void and candle flame meditations is what essentialy creates skills necessary to feel toughts and to see trough it.
I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?
Lots of void meditation. I would recommend no less than 10 minutes a day.
Yoga and make sure to focus on your whole body instead of day dreaming while doing poses.
What should one expect from cleaning dross from the base chakra?
What is right and wrong?
What is the meaning of our existence?
How should you live your life, according to Nature and the Gods?
Find out here:
https://templeofzeus.org/EthicsOftheGods
Join us in the Temple, we engage in blessings and group rituals to the Gods:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/vultus-templorum-outreach-and-temple-live-rituals.301975/
Temple Ritual Testimonies & Announcements:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/temple-of-zeus-temple-rituals-testimonials-announcements.295828/
0
I think too much so i live in my imagination. What to do to not live in imagination?
Lots of void meditation. I would recommend no less than 10 minutes a day.
Yoga and make sure to focus on your whole body instead of day dreaming while doing poses.
What should one expect from cleaning dross from the base chakra?
What should one expect from cleaning dross from the base chakra?
I feel like if the base chakra is what grounds us and it's dirty/full of dross/not open enough then one might have a harder time being grounded.
Also in the past I focused on cleansing my base chakra for a set number of days with vibrating Surya 40x every day and since then I feel I do not get lost in thoughts as before and much more grounded. Among doing the other things I recommended.
I tried doing several things to get out of that state instead one by one and I feel it contributed. I do feel more in tune with reality and feel less of the need for escapism.
Even mundane work and tasks of everyday life seem way less bothersome and don't feel like I need a distraction to help past the time. That one is one of my favorite things to come out of this.
Goes without saying that specific experiences and even how long for results will be different each person, of course.
"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
Hail Zeus
Hail Ninurta
Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/
0
What should one expect from cleaning dross from the base chakra?
I feel like if the base chakra is what grounds us and it's dirty/full of dross/not open enough then one might have a harder time being grounded.
Also in the past I focused on cleansing my base chakra for a set number of days with vibrating Surya 40x every day and since then I feel I do not get lost in thoughts as before and much more grounded. Among doing the other things I recommended.
I tried doing several things to get out of that state instead one by one and I feel it contributed. I do feel more in tune with reality and feel less of the need for escapism.
Even mundane work and tasks of everyday life seem way less bothersome and don't feel like I need a distraction to help past the time. That one is one of my favorite things to come out of this.
Goes without saying that specific experiences and even how long for results will be different each person, of course.
