Header Wallpaper

Meditations Holding on to anger

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

Would cleaning my aura and light body cause my anger ,from past, to fade away?

I want to take my revenge but my enemies are very strong materially and I am not very strong spiritually yet.

#1

Hello. If you have severe hangups that easily invoke anger even if you randomly think about them, they will not fade away with meditation but I noticed negative experiences and memories will fade away with time (years or decades) if you move over, don't have contact with the people involved anymore and the memories don't bother you much anymore, depending also on the severity of those experiences. This also involves not getting in contact with those people anymore.

Also we don't know the situation but also "your enemies" may possibly be a stretch? It is worth providing some more information about why you consider those people to be your enemies and what they have caused to you.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

Avatar
Ask Zeus Operator

I call the first person my enemy because they bullied, humiliated and turned people against me because I didn't answered their interest towards me

Second is because they bullied and assaulted me for no reason

So I want this person to be overly skinny and always having a weak voice.

Why I want to use magic after the incidents is because if you confront them or fight, they can always find more people to fight against you or just stab you (you can just stab someone and bail out very easily where I live.) And if you report this to an authority suddenly you are a snitch, lame and a loner.

And I wonder how can I actually know where to draw the line before harming the person too much?

Avatar
The Alchemist7 [SG]

I call the first person my enemy because they bullied, humiliated and turned people against me because I didn't answered their interest towards me

Second is because they bullied and assaulted me for no reason

So I want this person to be overly skinny and always having a weak voice.

Greetings. There are several things you can do in my opinion:

One is a binding working to bind those people, one at a time, in order to prevent them from interacting with you using the Isa rune;

You should visualize the person chained, immobilized and surrounded in gray and red energies, and unable to harm you anymore.

You can then counteract their actions with a curse to invite/cast justice upon their actions using the Tiwaz rune:

You may use in your affirmation that the person who caused the harm is suffering legal consequences for their actions, this does not involve the corrupt legal system if that is the case as the energies will work against the person's actions directly, so if powerful enough, will have effect irrespective of the legal system. Perhaps justice will manifest in other ways as well but it is important to empathize on that in your affirmation.

After doing both of the above it is very important to clean your aura, generally as a Zevist you should perform Aura of Protection every day, this alone when done over long periods of time will make daily life easier for you.

Thirdly a good advice would be to work on yourself, to empower your personality, practice self-defence or another fighting technique in order to avoid getting in such situations in the first place as bullies only target weak people whom they don't recognize as a threat.

Avatar
չ∂αяквℓσω
This is the targeted reply.

I call the first person my enemy because they bullied, humiliated and turned people against me because I didn't answered their interest towards me

Second is because they bullied and assaulted me for no reason

So I want this person to be overly skinny and always having a weak voice.

In addition to the ISA rune, binding tools, and return-to-sender curses, if you wish to avenge a wrong done to you and truly believe it is worth it, I also recommend a destruction ritual:

Also, I don't know what the laws are like in your country, but in addition to advanced martial arts training, you can use non-lethal tools specifically designed for self-defense; I would advise against using firearms or the like (even if they are permitted for self-defense where you live), as they could just cause you extra trouble. I’m talking about things like standard pepper spray, which is also very useful for women.

Remember one fundamental thing: martial arts training and self-defense gadgets aren't a cure-all. I was once attacked on the street by ten people; luckily, I managed to get out of it okay, but the outcome can be unpredictable—knives or broken bottles used as weapons might suddenly appear. The best defense is simply to avoid getting into such precarious situations in the first place. You could also theoretically make an anonymous report to the authorities; that way, you wouldn't become a target yourself.