Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.

Rituals HELP ME
No one's going to answer? Okay, I get it, the ritual is a one-time thing, but how do I fight these things? Or how do I ignore them, are there techniques to ignore them?
the problem starts when you believe that zevism is responsible for this since as you say you studied before you started what are you coming to tell us now since you know that it cannot be undone. now regarding the attacks you receive, I imagine you are referring to the meditation piece, I want to emphasize that it is a quite sensitive piece and deserves attention.I'm new to Zevism and I've been attacked, the thing is to have a strong mind to fight it, otherwise you're not on this path if you don't believe it, so here are clear instructions on how to go about it and what can happen with it
0
No one's going to answer? Okay, I get it, the ritual is a one-time thing, but how do I fight these things? Or how do I ignore them, are there techniques to ignore them?
the problem starts when you believe that zevism is responsible for this since as you say you studied before you started what are you coming to tell us now since you know that it cannot be undone. now regarding the attacks you receive, I imagine you are referring to the meditation piece, I want to emphasize that it is a quite sensitive piece and deserves attention.I'm new to Zevism and I've been attacked, the thing is to have a strong mind to fight it, otherwise you're not on this path if you don't believe it, so here are clear instructions on how to go about it and what can happen with it
that you attack and accept nothing is stronger than you
0
that you attack and accept nothing is stronger than you
Okay ,i got it ,I need to get stronger, so my question is, I'm doing arua clearing and protection, but I don't know how to visualize it better, for example, in cleaning, can I visualize it like in the gif below?
btw,where did u take this gifs and etc?
0
Okay ,i got it ,I need to get stronger, so my question is, I'm doing arua clearing and protection, but I don't know how to visualize it better, for example, in cleaning, can I visualize it like in the gif below?
btw,where did u take this gifs and etc?
Perfect gift what you need is aura cleansing and protection they have referred you and the other members will help you. we are waiting for your self-improvement
0
Perfect gift what you need is aura cleansing and protection they have referred you and the other members will help you. we are waiting for your self-improvement
btw,where did u take this gifs and etc?
This forum ,i found it here i mean ask satan forum
0
btw,where did u take this gifs and etc?
This forum ,i found it here i mean ask satan forum
This is the targeted message.
Hmm, so the enemy senses that I'm evolving and wants me to get scared and turn back to disgusting holy religions?
Exactly that.
To my experience, after dedication there was for me and "adjustment time". The Gods are mostly on another Planet and the manifestation of their will and energies sometimes may take a while. What I mean is, keep doing the meditations that other suggested on here, and wait a bit while staying strong. Slowly things will adjust, and the enemy influence will be less and less perceived, but your effort is needed.
The enemy entities cannot harm you that much, but they want to scare you and induce you to leave.
Most happens also because people may be uncertain or still have some fears at the beginning of the Satanic Journey, and the enemy exploits them.
0
Hmm, so the enemy senses that I'm evolving and wants me to get scared and turn back to disgusting holy religions?
Exactly that.
To my experience, after dedication there was for me and "adjustment time". The Gods are mostly on another Planet and the manifestation of their will and energies sometimes may take a while. What I mean is, keep doing the meditations that other suggested on here, and wait a bit while staying strong. Slowly things will adjust, and the enemy influence will be less and less perceived, but your effort is needed.
The enemy entities cannot harm you that much, but they want to scare you and induce you to leave.
Most happens also because people may be uncertain or still have some fears at the beginning of the Satanic Journey, and the enemy exploits them.
Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.
In fact, I dedicated myself to Satan nineteen days ago and began a forty-day meditation program at the same time. If what happened to you had happened to me, I would have opened my astral senses (sight and hearing) and tried to summon a specific demon countless times (since I do not know my guardian demon). Seeing those things is proof of your astral openness. So, my advice to you is: do not give up and try to communicate with the gods after opening your astral senses.
0
Since dedicating myself to Satan, I have started seeing frightening entities and hearing terrifying sounds on a daily basis. I am very afraid of them, as they even try to attack me. I didn’t take my progression seriously, and now I am unable to fight or ignore these beings. I am not asking for advice; I am asking how I can cancel my dedication so that these beings will stop attacking me.
In fact, I dedicated myself to Satan nineteen days ago and began a forty-day meditation program at the same time. If what happened to you had happened to me, I would have opened my astral senses (sight and hearing) and tried to summon a specific demon countless times (since I do not know my guardian demon). Seeing those things is proof of your astral openness. So, my advice to you is: do not give up and try to communicate with the gods after opening your astral senses.
In fact, I dedicated myself to Satan nineteen days ago and began a forty-day meditation program at the same time. If what happened to you had happened to me, I would have opened my astral senses (sight and hearing) and tried to summon a specific demon countless times (since I do not know my guardian demon). Seeing those things is proof of your astral openness. So, my advice to you is: do not give up and try to communicate with the gods after opening your astral senses.
How to communicate with the guardian Demon?
0
In fact, I dedicated myself to Satan nineteen days ago and began a forty-day meditation program at the same time. If what happened to you had happened to me, I would have opened my astral senses (sight and hearing) and tried to summon a specific demon countless times (since I do not know my guardian demon). Seeing those things is proof of your astral openness. So, my advice to you is: do not give up and try to communicate with the gods after opening your astral senses.
How to communicate with the guardian Demon?
How to communicate with the guardian Demon?
Search button.
0
How to communicate with the guardian Demon?
Search button.
How to communicate with the guardian Demon?
Read this:
This will help clear up misunderstandings and misconceptions regarding our dear Guardian Daemons.
1. You do not choose your GD, they choose you.
They are far more advanced, wise, and psychic than we are, they know more than you do about yourself and what you need in order to advance. As you advance you will understand why your GD is more suited for you, rather than a Demon you wanted to choose as your GD.
I also advise you to try summoning a demon while working on your astral senses. You will find all this on ToZ.
0
How to communicate with the guardian Demon?
Read this:
This will help clear up misunderstandings and misconceptions regarding our dear Guardian Daemons.
1. You do not choose your GD, they choose you.
They are far more advanced, wise, and psychic than we are, they know more than you do about yourself and what you need in order to advance. As you advance you will understand why your GD is more suited for you, rather than a Demon you wanted to choose as your GD.
I also advise you to try summoning a demon while working on your astral senses. You will find all this on ToZ.
Read this:
I also advise you to try summoning a demon while working on your astral senses. You will find all this on ToZ.
Thank you for the advice, but I don't think I will do rituals, I don't intend to work with demons and get help, there is no place where I can do it, and the probability of finding a place is zero percent
0
Read this:
I also advise you to try summoning a demon while working on your astral senses. You will find all this on ToZ.
Thank you for the advice, but I don't think I will do rituals, I don't intend to work with demons and get help, there is no place where I can do it, and the probability of finding a place is zero percent
Thank you for the advice, but I don't think I will do rituals, I don't intend to work with demons and get help, there is no place where I can do it, and the probability of finding a place is zero percent
I also have problems with privacy and circumstances that can't allow me 'for now' to vibrate and proper do things, but we got to keep strong mental and optimistic and mostly , realistically speaking , finding ways of making this not a problem anymore. Find new ways to make money , get out ,be by yourself , that's what I am planning and doing and shall be done more. Wish you good luck !
Also , you can always just speak and connect with the Gods , you don't need to do something in specific, They truly understand circumstances , nobody should ever give up and lose hope, this is one of the most disastrously thing to do, losing hope.
0
Thank you for the advice, but I don't think I will do rituals, I don't intend to work with demons and get help, there is no place where I can do it, and the probability of finding a place is zero percent
I also have problems with privacy and circumstances that can't allow me 'for now' to vibrate and proper do things, but we got to keep strong mental and optimistic and mostly , realistically speaking , finding ways of making this not a problem anymore. Find new ways to make money , get out ,be by yourself , that's what I am planning and doing and shall be done more. Wish you good luck !
Also , you can always just speak and connect with the Gods , you don't need to do something in specific, They truly understand circumstances , nobody should ever give up and lose hope, this is one of the most disastrously thing to do, losing hope.
I also have problems with privacy and circumstances that can't allow me 'for now' to vibrate and proper do things, but we got to keep strong mental and optimistic and mostly , realistically speaking , finding ways of making this not a problem anymore. Find new ways to make money , get out ,be by yourself , that's what I am planning and doing and shall be done more. Wish you good luck !
Also , you can always just speak and connect with the Gods , you don't need to do something in specific, They truly understand circumstances , nobody should ever give up and lose hope, this is one of the most disastrously thing to do, losing hope.
My desire is to develop alone, the focus is possible up to a certain point and it is enough for me to develop up to that point, I have no intention of reaching the magnum opus.
0
I also have problems with privacy and circumstances that can't allow me 'for now' to vibrate and proper do things, but we got to keep strong mental and optimistic and mostly , realistically speaking , finding ways of making this not a problem anymore. Find new ways to make money , get out ,be by yourself , that's what I am planning and doing and shall be done more. Wish you good luck !
Also , you can always just speak and connect with the Gods , you don't need to do something in specific, They truly understand circumstances , nobody should ever give up and lose hope, this is one of the most disastrously thing to do, losing hope.
My desire is to develop alone, the focus is possible up to a certain point and it is enough for me to develop up to that point, I have no intention of reaching the magnum opus.
My desire is to develop alone, the focus is possible up to a certain point and it is enough for me to develop up to that point, I have no intention of reaching the magnum opus.
Before I start saying what I want to say , I just want to mention that I do not judge or tell you what to do with your life.
Listen , I don't get why one would not try to aim for the greatest possible form of evolution [ MO ] in this case , we cannot take everything upon our shoulders , remember that in Mythology , even Zeus Himself have had help and the Gods work together not separately. Myself, I will always push it to the max possible way , regardless if I am worthy or not , If I would let's ay were not to be , at least for now, then I am open to any criticism from people and the Gods and I am willing to change , understand and to do better.
Many things that I have learned in this lifetime , was a lot from the people themselves and at my turn, I want to return the favor because if we were not to think it as such , then imagine keeping all of the information's and power and then when I die and come back , there would be nobody to help me again , therefore we have to help each other , if we truly want to live in a better world as we keep saying we want to.
I think having no intention to go after MO and even beyond is just a blockage set up by yourself , this will change with meditations and in time , you will see that you will like and love life more and therefore would feel the fire to go for more then what you've already got. We are blessed to exist in the first place , life has been given to Us to live it and that's what we all shall do.
0
My desire is to develop alone, the focus is possible up to a certain point and it is enough for me to develop up to that point, I have no intention of reaching the magnum opus.
Before I start saying what I want to say , I just want to mention that I do not judge or tell you what to do with your life.
Listen , I don't get why one would not try to aim for the greatest possible form of evolution [ MO ] in this case , we cannot take everything upon our shoulders , remember that in Mythology , even Zeus Himself have had help and the Gods work together not separately. Myself, I will always push it to the max possible way , regardless if I am worthy or not , If I would let's ay were not to be , at least for now, then I am open to any criticism from people and the Gods and I am willing to change , understand and to do better.
Many things that I have learned in this lifetime , was a lot from the people themselves and at my turn, I want to return the favor because if we were not to think it as such , then imagine keeping all of the information's and power and then when I die and come back , there would be nobody to help me again , therefore we have to help each other , if we truly want to live in a better world as we keep saying we want to.
I think having no intention to go after MO and even beyond is just a blockage set up by yourself , this will change with meditations and in time , you will see that you will like and love life more and therefore would feel the fire to go for more then what you've already got. We are blessed to exist in the first place , life has been given to Us to live it and that's what we all shall do.
Before I start saying what I want to say , I just want to mention that I do not judge or tell you what to do with your life.
Listen , I don't get why one would not try to aim for the greatest possible form of evolution [ MO ] in this case , we cannot take everything upon our shoulders , remember that in Mythology , even Zeus Himself have had help and the Gods work together not separately. Myself, I will always push it to the max possible way , regardless if I am worthy or not , If I would let's ay were not to be , at least for now, then I am open to any criticism from people and the Gods and I am willing to change , understand and to do better.
Many things that I have learned in this lifetime , was a lot from the people themselves and at my turn, I want to return the favor because if we were not to think it as such , then imagine keeping all of the information's and power and then when I die and come back , there would be nobody to help me again , therefore we have to help each other , if we truly want to live in a better world as we keep saying we want to.
Good luck to you then, I'm fine, and I don't want to get help from the gods
0
Before I start saying what I want to say , I just want to mention that I do not judge or tell you what to do with your life.
Listen , I don't get why one would not try to aim for the greatest possible form of evolution [ MO ] in this case , we cannot take everything upon our shoulders , remember that in Mythology , even Zeus Himself have had help and the Gods work together not separately. Myself, I will always push it to the max possible way , regardless if I am worthy or not , If I would let's ay were not to be , at least for now, then I am open to any criticism from people and the Gods and I am willing to change , understand and to do better.
Many things that I have learned in this lifetime , was a lot from the people themselves and at my turn, I want to return the favor because if we were not to think it as such , then imagine keeping all of the information's and power and then when I die and come back , there would be nobody to help me again , therefore we have to help each other , if we truly want to live in a better world as we keep saying we want to.
Good luck to you then, I'm fine, and I don't want to get help from the gods
Good luck to you then, I'm fine, and I don't want to get help from the gods
Thank you. Wish you all the best and good luck!
0
Good luck to you then, I'm fine, and I don't want to get help from the gods
Thank you. Wish you all the best and good luck!
