Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help for those who may need it

Light13

this isn't going to be long, but i just have something i want to say to our brothers and sister that may help in this world.
i remember i once read something about stupidity which i believe applies to christians
the saying was "even though your not stupid, your going to have to deal with stupid people"
i believe this applies to christians 100%. ever since i subbed stupid for christian ive been able to live my life in a much more fulfilling way.
that is all thanks.

this isn't going to be long, but i just have something i want to say to our brothers and sister that may help in this world.
i remember i once read something about stupidity which i believe applies to christians
the saying was "even though your not stupid, your going to have to deal with stupid people"
i believe this applies to christians 100%. ever since i subbed stupid for christian ive been able to live my life in a much more fulfilling way.
that is all thanks.
Okay this is good pointing, i think this is actual point.

And i think really this can be a part of deprogramming from communism.

Good one. :)

Okay this is good pointing, i think this is actual point.

And i think really this can be a part of deprogramming from communism.

Good one. :)
LOL.

No I laughed cause I subbed stupid with communism and it came out “ even though your not communist, doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with communist” so I laughed.

exactly. Stupidity is unacceptable in Satanism and should be treated as
Yeah. When you’re sorely fed by Christian’s it’s hard to have a clear mind. And in my city it’s know as the buckle of the Bible Belt of California. I can’t move because my family and I can only hold them off for so long. They don’t follow the rules of the universe you know?

Yeah. When you’re sorely fed by Christian’s it’s hard to have a clear mind. And in my city it’s know as the buckle of the Bible Belt of California. I can’t move because my family and I can only hold them off for so long. They don’t follow the rules of the universe you know?
Surrounded by christans*

I can’t think anything. Here.

Then when I thought “ i just have to deal with them” it was great, but somehow they found a way around it. I’m at my wits end. Then I thought Jews are enemy souls. It was great also but it seemed it’s power wore off, the Christian’s in my city are really needy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back