Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Goodbye?

Tara Doland

I find that when i email something that hardly anyoNe answers. Im finding that others emails are getting ALOT more responsE than mine coUld ever hope for. So im thinking about leaving The group. I dont want to leave, but again i dont feel liKe anyone really listens. Theres other topics that have gotten mOuntains more attention than mine and still are getting attention.

i dont mean to be disrespectful or mean, just saying how i feel.

i eagerly wait responses.

Its bcuz you ask for things that are ALREADY ANSWERED in the JoS site like the wine to fill your chalice or things that have NOTHING to do with Spritual Satanism like vampirism and the Demonic Bible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

I find that when i email something that hardly anyoNe answers. Im finding that others emails are getting ALOT more responsE than mine coUld ever hope for. So im thinking about leaving The group. I dont want to leave, but again i dont feel liKe anyone really listens. Theres other topics that have gotten mOuntains more attention than mine and still are getting attention.

I have had this issue like yours many times and sometimes people just don't respond to any of my posts if they don't than I just shrug it off and move on my day and sometimes this is good like for me I started to do my own research and I gained a lot of knowledge in a very short period of time I hope you choose to stay with us but that's up to your heart and I'mNot going to try to tell you to stay here I just hope you would try choose this. HHHS

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Mar 12, 2010, at 2:51 PM, "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

I am truly sorry you were made to feel that way. No one should ever feel that way coming to a group. Please, i am new here, but if you would like to better ourselves together, please let me know.   Hail Satan   Xavier

To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 4:51:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Goodbye?

There are so many posts that it seems not all get responded to -- especially if someone doesn't really have an answer. I know I only respond to posts to which I think I might be able to help or to contribute something. It's just a matter of time, not that people are intentionally trying to snub you. I've been here for well over 5 years and made many posts that were not responded to. I'm sure it's nothing personal; just hang in there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate@... wrote:

I am truly sorry you were made to feel that way. No one should ever feel that way coming to a group. Please, i am new here, but if you would like to better ourselves together, please let me know.

Hail Satan

Xavier

Sorry, we do not mean to ignore you. We love you sis don't leave. If you have any questions I will try to answer them, there are so many posts that we don't always get a chance to look at them. Especially when a topic gets hot like the drug topic (ramble ramble ramble ramble). If you have any questions that do not get through you can send me a shout thesataniclazy@... or high_magick@...
You can dooo aaatteee

Hail Father and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

Hi there. I'm here from like January, i saw most of your messages on forum and i'd like to say that if you don't recieve any messages about emails like "is there any vampires/satanicmagic/satanists living in.." if your not getting any info on this , then i think there isn't any1 arround this area, or that they don't  wish to be known- that's kinda logicall to me (thought i'm wondering why you would like to be leeched off by some vampire- ANY IDEA?! i would like to know !! ). And by "satanic magic" in that area- what do you mean? o_O   About your question about satanic schools and that you want to become a satanic High Priestess .. umm.. wha?lol i'm not surprised you didn't got any responses. Do you rlly think there are any Spiritual Satanic schools that teach how to become a HP??( as far as i'm concerned SS is promoting self-learning, so schools are out) -_- please... i watched sabrina-the teen witch too lol. Read maybe the Al-Jilwah on website.   "how does one achieve godhead"... i won't be rude and instead of giving you joyofsatan.org - to search it- i'll give you this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Test4.html  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  and i will say that i'm sure this topic has been mentioned be4 on forum, many times, just SEARCH .   Another question how to become high ranking Satanic High Priestess , and HIGH RANKING VAMPIRE ELDER ( no hard feelings but WTF XD?? can you explain this to me? maybe you are in a wrong group or something... ).... wow, i strongly encourage you to read this site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html to get you better understanding on the vampirism issue . Continously feeding on others is like beeing a leech... do you know that this has nothing to do with Spiritual Satanists? We are NOT feeding on others,  Spiritual Satanists are not some low disgusting parasites -_-". And please do not say " <em>but there is an energy ripping ritual! </em>" yeah , there is , but this is not vampirism . Vampirism is continously feeding on others , just like that, becuz you are too lazy to build your own energy up or whatever -yes i'm aware there are ppl that are psychic vamp and are not aware of that, hard to blame them( i'm not rlly into vampirism b'cuz i'm not one of them), and energy ripping is a ritual done by various reasons, i.e. revenge, etc. Where you are doing it for like 3 or more days , to achieve your goal, but not continously.   How to summon the "unholy" (?!) guardian... demonic bible..    unholy .. this sounds a little crowleish.. demonic bible by Tsirk Susej (?)... the demonic bible has little to do with us. Please take a look at jos how to summon a  God(s), thought They are NOT unholy in any way[/B] ! lmao http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html and how to know who is your Guardian God http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html  .One method is the ouija board the other is pendulum ( this topic is continously on forum and i do not understand why. It is all on the site JUST SEARCH AND READ IT ). In my opinion pendulum is more safe method ...and maybe before trying to contact with anyone/thing you should consider reading this site http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html so you won't be decieved. I wish you luck on this !   Familiar.. Do you know what familiars are? http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html  while reading this article i got the feeling they are material (like normal animals) , and what you wrote gives me feeling that you are seeing a female cat on astral, or maybe you think that you see "a midnight black kitten... out of the corner of .. eye" , like some ppl are trying to see their aura and they stare on their hands, and they see the illusion made by light (blacked imprint of the hand) and thinks their auras are black- nope, this is illusion made by light and long staring- just move your hand arround by looking in the same direction and not following the hand to notice it- the black imprint will not move with the hand. This illusion is similar to the effect of lighted candle, where you see the imprint by looking at light of the fire. And hey, please do not misunderstand me on this , i'm obviously NOT  sayin' that there is no thing as aura.   Sry but most of your previous messages got nothing to do with Spritual Satanism. And TRY TO READ first the website be4 going into any other sources. The JoS website is the greatest collection of non-corrupted knowledge ever, by not reading it first, you are showing disrespect to the persons that worked rlly hard at it(just my opinion). I think there is certain reason for this site to exist, no?   Also i won't  say like "don't go!!" NO1 is forced to be here, if you go and say goodbye it is only your choice, and most of ppl here will say goodbye in answer. Also if you are seeking attention by above posts, i doubt you will get any . Remember Spiritual Satanism is mainly about empowering yourself and SELF-LEARNING not about preying on others, nor about getting any attention from the rest of members. I believe this forum is for questions that answers are not on the JoS , or when you don't understand something on the site, and any Spiritual Satanistic related info and shtuff.   And Dustin, why you are so truly sorry?Maybe you should read this person's previous messages. It is not your fault about this , nor anyone elses.   Hail Enki.
----- Original Message ----- From: SHADOWS!! To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:50 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Goodbye?
  I have had this issue like yours many times and sometimes people just don't respond to any of my posts if they don't than I just shrug it off and move on my day and sometimes this is good like for me I started to do my own research and I gained a lot of knowledge in a very short period of time I hope you choose to stay with us but that's up to your heart and I'm Not going to try to tell you to stay here I just hope you would try choose this.  HHHS

Hail Satan  Hail haures 

On Mar 12, 2010, at 2:51 PM, "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@yahoo. com wrote:

Serious face raaahhhhhhh (ramble ramble ramble ramble) okay everyone needs to chiiiillllllll, lets all insanely laugh.
ahaaaahaaaaahahahahuahuahu..... hey, that's me your laughing at so don't laugh to hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tj2RVzy ... re=related

She could be in the beginning stages with lots of emotional memmories flooding the surface. Some people cry, some get mad and take out entire cities, and some..... just say goodbye. Remember these words "there is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS a way" just hang in there and I will see you on the astral sometime. Unless all the enemy beings just drop dead on a tuesday evening, then on a thursday but I have tea thursday with the queen so maybe friday cause it would be close to the weekend.... oh but maybe I would not have to work for the people on this planet anymore and work just for Father. Though if he gets us to rip the streets up i am going to try to get on as the water boy. In anycase that probably won't happen this tuesday so just hang in there sis, this brotha sends his love and we do believe in you and I am sure Father does too.:). Keep at it you'll do fine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

There are so many posts that it seems not all get responded to -- especially if someone doesn't really have an answer. I know I only respond to posts to which I think I might be able to help or to contribute something. It's just a matter of time, not that people are intentionally trying to snub you. I've been here for well over 5 years and made many posts that were not responded to. I'm sure it's nothing personal; just hang in there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate@ wrote:

I am truly sorry you were made to feel that way. No one should ever feel that way coming to a group. Please, i am new here, but if you would like to better ourselves together, please let me know.

Hail Satan

Xavier

So what can we gain out of this converstation (the end result). Laughing about stuff is an ability that should not be forgotten. Billy took my football waaaaaaawaaaa or Billy took my football.... and it was covered in dog shit ahahahahahaha. You may not have noticed this but I am a very random person. Any how, it seems to me vamp you may be one of those day dreamer types that just needs to find a better balance. This is what you can do to help:

Aaaaayyyyyy: start a meditation program
http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditation_Program.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

B: watch this guy again

C: Go to www.JoyofSatan.org and read everything on the site, also, www.exposingchristianity.com and read everything on this site.

D: stands for donuts.

E: Oh yeah, do regular rituals to Father to form a strong bond with humanities creator...... youuuuuu should probably dedicate your soul to him......... but you should probably study as much as you can before that just so you know what your dedicating for, just a thought is all.

F: stands for cut your long finger nails (get out of your mind and start reading books other then the twilight saga).

G: No guts no glory

Watch this guy again before bed and everytime you get sad.

Keep at it and just LAUGH ahahahahahaaahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

Hi there. I'm here from like January, i saw most of your messages on forum and i'd like to say that if you don't recieve any messages about emails like "is there any vampires/satanicmagic/satanists living in.." if your not getting any info on this , then i think there isn't any1 arround this area, or that they don't wish to be known- that's kinda logicall to me (thought i'm wondering why you would like to be leeched off by some vampire- ANY IDEA?! i would like to know !! ). And by "satanic magic" in that area- what do you mean? o_O

About your question about satanic schools and that you want to become a satanic High Priestess .. umm.. wha?lol i'm not surprised you didn't got any responses. Do you rlly think there are any Spiritual Satanic schools that teach how to become a HP??( as far as i'm concerned SS is promoting self-learning, so schools are out) -_- please... i watched sabrina-the teen witch too lol. Read maybe the Al-Jilwah on website.

"how does one achieve godhead"... i won't be rude and instead of giving you joyofsatan.org - to search it- i'll give you this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Test4.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html and i will say that i'm sure this topic has been mentioned be4 on forum, many times, just SEARCH .

Another question how to become high ranking Satanic High Priestess , and HIGH RANKING VAMPIRE ELDER ( no hard feelings but WTF XD?? can you explain this to me? maybe you are in a wrong group or something... ).... wow, i strongly encourage you to read this site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html to get you better understanding on the vampirism issue . Continously feeding on others is like beeing a leech... do you know that this has nothing to do with Spiritual Satanists? We are NOT feeding on others, Spiritual Satanists are not some low disgusting parasites -_-". And please do not say " but there is an energy ripping ritual! " yeah , there is , but this is not vampirism . Vampirism is continously feeding on others , just like that, becuz you are too lazy to build your own energy up or whatever -yes i'm aware there are ppl that are psychic vamp and are not aware of that, hard to blame them( i'm not rlly into vampirism b'cuz i'm not one of them), and energy ripping is a ritual done by various reasons, i.e. revenge, etc. Where you are doing it for like 3 or more days , to achieve your goal, but not continously.

How to summon the "unholy" (?!) guardian... demonic bible.. unholy .. this sounds a little crowleish.. demonic bible by Tsirk Susej (?)... the demonic bible has little to do with us. Please take a look at jos how to summon a God(s), thought They are NOT unholy in any way ! lmao http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html and how to know who is your Guardian God http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html .One method is the ouija board the other is pendulum ( this topic is continously on forum and i do not understand why. It is all on the site JUST SEARCH AND READ IT ). In my opinion pendulum is more safe method ...and maybe before trying to contact with anyone/thing you should consider reading this site http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html so you won't be decieved. I wish you luck on this !

Familiar.. Do you know what familiars are? http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html while reading this article i got the feeling they are material (like normal animals) , and what you wrote gives me feeling that you are seeing a female cat on astral, or maybe you think that you see "a midnight black kitten... out of the corner of .. eye" , like some ppl are trying to see their aura and they stare on their hands, and they see the illusion made by light (blacked imprint of the hand) and thinks their auras are black- nope, this is illusion made by light and long staring- just move your hand arround by looking in the same direction and not following the hand to notice it- the black imprint will not move with the hand. This illusion is similar to the effect of lighted candle, where you see the imprint by looking at light of the fire. And hey, please do not misunderstand me on this , i'm obviously NOT sayin' that there is no thing as aura.

Sry but most of your previous messages got nothing to do with Spritual Satanism. And TRY TO READ first the website be4 going into any other sources. The JoS website is the greatest collection of non-corrupted knowledge ever, by not reading it first, you are showing disrespect to the persons that worked rlly hard at it(just my opinion). I think there is certain reason for this site to exist, no?

Also i won't say like "don't go!!" NO1 is forced to be here, if you go and say goodbye it is only your choice, and most of ppl here will say goodbye in answer. Also if you are seeking attention by above posts, i doubt you will get any . Remember Spiritual Satanism is mainly about empowering yourself and SELF-LEARNING not about preying on others, nor about getting any attention from the rest of members. I believe this forum is for questions that answers are not on the JoS , or when you don't understand something on the site, and any Spiritual Satanistic related info and shtuff.

And Dustin, why you are so truly sorry?Maybe you should read this person's previous messages. It is not your fault about this , nor anyone elses.

Hail Enki.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Goodbye?

I have had this issue like yours many times and sometimes people just don't respond to any of my posts if they don't than I just shrug it off and move on my day and sometimes this is good like for me I started to do my own research and I gained a lot of knowledge in a very short period of time I hope you choose to stay with us but that's up to your heart and I'm
Not going to try to tell you to stay here I just hope you would try choose this.
HHHS

Hail Satan
Hail haures

AWESOME, this was JUST what I was talking about!!I mean, guys, seriously, don't try to ask those things and expect a serious answer!!This is the REASON some people don't get an answer because they ask role-playing stuff like vampires and "unholy guardian".

Well, you might get an answer if you read the Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Player's Handbook or Vampire: The Masquerade by White Wolf. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

Hi there. I'm here from like January, i saw most of your messages on forum and i'd like to say that if you don't recieve any messages about emails like "is there any vampires/satanicmagic/satanists living in.." if your not getting any info on this , then i think there isn't any1 arround this area, or that they don't wish to be known- that's kinda logicall to me (thought i'm wondering why you would like to be leeched off by some vampire- ANY IDEA?! i would like to know !! ). And by "satanic magic" in that area- what do you mean? o_O

About your question about satanic schools and that you want to become a satanic High Priestess .. umm.. wha?lol i'm not surprised you didn't got any responses. Do you rlly think there are any Spiritual Satanic schools that teach how to become a HP??( as far as i'm concerned SS is promoting self-learning, so schools are out) -_- please... i watched sabrina-the teen witch too lol. Read maybe the Al-Jilwah on website.

"how does one achieve godhead"... i won't be rude and instead of giving you joyofsatan.org - to search it- i'll give you this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Test4.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html and i will say that i'm sure this topic has been mentioned be4 on forum, many times, just SEARCH .

Another question how to become high ranking Satanic High Priestess , and HIGH RANKING VAMPIRE ELDER ( no hard feelings but WTF XD?? can you explain this to me? maybe you are in a wrong group or something... ).... wow, i strongly encourage you to read this site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html to get you better understanding on the vampirism issue . Continously feeding on others is like beeing a leech... do you know that this has nothing to do with Spiritual Satanists? We are NOT feeding on others, Spiritual Satanists are not some low disgusting parasites -_-". And please do not say " but there is an energy ripping ritual! " yeah , there is , but this is not vampirism . Vampirism is continously feeding on others , just like that, becuz you are too lazy to build your own energy up or whatever -yes i'm aware there are ppl that are psychic vamp and are not aware of that, hard to blame them( i'm not rlly into vampirism b'cuz i'm not one of them), and energy ripping is a ritual done by various reasons, i.e. revenge, etc. Where you are doing it for like 3 or more days , to achieve your goal, but not continously.

How to summon the "unholy" (?!) guardian... demonic bible.. unholy .. this sounds a little crowleish.. demonic bible by Tsirk Susej (?)... the demonic bible has little to do with us. Please take a look at jos how to summon a God(s), thought They are NOT unholy in any way ! lmao http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html and how to know who is your Guardian God http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html .One method is the ouija board the other is pendulum ( this topic is continously on forum and i do not understand why. It is all on the site JUST SEARCH AND READ IT ). In my opinion pendulum is more safe method ...and maybe before trying to contact with anyone/thing you should consider reading this site http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html so you won't be decieved. I wish you luck on this !

Familiar.. Do you know what familiars are? http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html while reading this article i got the feeling they are material (like normal animals) , and what you wrote gives me feeling that you are seeing a female cat on astral, or maybe you think that you see "a midnight black kitten... out of the corner of .. eye" , like some ppl are trying to see their aura and they stare on their hands, and they see the illusion made by light (blacked imprint of the hand) and thinks their auras are black- nope, this is illusion made by light and long staring- just move your hand arround by looking in the same direction and not following the hand to notice it- the black imprint will not move with the hand. This illusion is similar to the effect of lighted candle, where you see the imprint by looking at light of the fire. And hey, please do not misunderstand me on this , i'm obviously NOT sayin' that there is no thing as aura.

Sry but most of your previous messages got nothing to do with Spritual Satanism. And TRY TO READ first the website be4 going into any other sources. The JoS website is the greatest collection of non-corrupted knowledge ever, by not reading it first, you are showing disrespect to the persons that worked rlly hard at it(just my opinion). I think there is certain reason for this site to exist, no?

Also i won't say like "don't go!!" NO1 is forced to be here, if you go and say goodbye it is only your choice, and most of ppl here will say goodbye in answer. Also if you are seeking attention by above posts, i doubt you will get any . Remember Spiritual Satanism is mainly about empowering yourself and SELF-LEARNING not about preying on others, nor about getting any attention from the rest of members. I believe this forum is for questions that answers are not on the JoS , or when you don't understand something on the site, and any Spiritual Satanistic related info and shtuff.

And Dustin, why you are so truly sorry?Maybe you should read this person's previous messages. It is not your fault about this , nor anyone elses.

Hail Enki.

I have had this issue like yours many times and sometimes people just don't respond to any of my posts if they don't than I just shrug it off and move on my day and sometimes this is good like for me I started to do my own research and I gained a lot of knowledge in a very short period of time I hope you choose to stay with us but that's up to your heart and I'm
Not going to try to tell you to stay here I just hope you would try choose this.
HHHS

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I've only been a member for a short time, and admittedly I've done more reading of the posts here than replying or posting my own, I did post one or two that didn't gain much of a reply, but I figure that someone will reply if they think they can help out, also I think if we become more involved in the group (which is an aim of mine, despite current circumstances preventing me from doing so) ie: posting and replying to other people's questions and ideas, then we will build a better relationship with our fellow members and they will take a bigger interest in us as well. It's a two way street, if we show interest in other people, they will show interest in us right? :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

Sorry, we do not mean to ignore you. We love you sis don't leave. If you have any questions I will try to answer them, there are so many posts that we don't always get a chance to look at them. Especially when a topic gets hot like the drug topic (ramble ramble ramble ramble). If you have any questions that do not get through you can send me a shout thesataniclazy@... or high_magick@...
You can dooo aaatteee

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@ wrote:

Ok, thesataniclazy's and kurenaii60's posts as an answer to krzysiek's post made my day XD.

I do hope this is the best example of the fact that Spiritual Satanism is not about spooks, goblins and vampires, and as we have seen, SOME newbies are reluctant to gain power by studying. Instead they prefer to ask TONS of questions, some of which are not in any way connected to our religion.

Of course, I'm not naive - I know that there will be newbies making the same mistakes...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

So what can we gain out of this converstation (the end result). Laughing about stuff is an ability that should not be forgotten. Billy took my football waaaaaaawaaaa or Billy took my football.... and it was covered in dog shit ahahahahahaha. You may not have noticed this but I am a very random person. Any how, it seems to me vamp you may be one of those day dreamer types that just needs to find a better balance. This is what you can do to help:

C: Go to www.JoyofSatan.org and read everything on the site, also, www.exposingchristianity.com and read everything on this site.

E: Oh yeah, do regular rituals to Father to form a strong bond with humanities creator...... youuuuuu should probably dedicate your soul to him......... but you should probably study as much as you can before that just so you know what your dedicating for, just a thought is all.

F: stands for cut your long finger nails (get out of your mind and start reading books other then the twilight saga).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ wrote:

Hail Enki.

HHHS

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On Mar 12, 2010, at 2:51 PM, "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@ wrote:

Not only that, but many newbies also expect EVERYTHING to happen WHEN they dedicate or want to summon a Demon WITHOUT even dedicating!!There's also lots of people who want to find their Guardian Demon immediately (many of them aren't even dedicated and that means they probably don't have a guardian demon) thinking that their Guardian is gonna contact them if they find their name!!!Many other questions are about dreams (most of them are meaningless subconscious things as dreams usually are).

Now, seriously, Spiritual Satanism is a path for the strong and hard-working, that takes time and patience, and we work to empower our souls with yoga, breathing exercises, power meditations e.t.c. in order to reach GODHEAD. There's no 5-minute deals here. To see and get contacted by the Gods one again needs to do power meditations. Yes, the Gods can help newbies but not those who are lazy to do spiritual workings or try to ask the Gods for everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Ok, thesataniclazy's and kurenaii60's posts as an answer to krzysiek's post made my day XD.

I do hope this is the best example of the fact that Spiritual Satanism is not about spooks, goblins and vampires, and as we have seen, SOME newbies are reluctant to gain power by studying. Instead they prefer to ask TONS of questions, some of which are not in any way connected to our religion.

Of course, I'm not naive - I know that there will be newbies making the same mistakes...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ wrote:

Hail Enki.

HHHS

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On Mar 12, 2010, at 2:51 PM, "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "little.dias@..." <little.dias@... wrote:
I've only been a member for a short time, and admittedly I've done more reading of the posts here than replying or posting my own, I did post one or two that didn't gain much of a reply, but I figure that someone will reply if they think they can help out, also I think if we become more involved in the group (which is an aim of mine, despite current circumstances preventing me from doing so) ie: posting and replying to other people's questions and ideas, then we will build a better relationship with our fellow members and they will take a bigger interest in us as well. It's a two way street, if we show interest in other people, they will show interest in us right? :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

Sorry, we do not mean to ignore you. We love you sis don't leave. If you have any questions I will try to answer them, there are so many posts that we don't always get a chance to look at them. Especially when a topic gets hot like the drug topic (ramble ramble ramble ramble). If you have any questions that do not get through you can send me a shout thesataniclazy@ or high_magick@
You can dooo aaatteee

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@ wrote:

It's like that with me to still after a year and most things I do get un answerered or not posted kinda odd but supppose others have ideas and such. so yeah its like that all over

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back