Header Wallpaper

Getting a tarot reading

soldier777771 min to read

Spiritually, I want to engage in things like Tarot and clairvoyance. Which deity should I work with? I want to heal people with energy. When I remove the evil eye from someone, it causes headaches in the other person.I don't know why this is happening, but I want to heal or learn about the future through divination.

#1
This is the targeted message.

Our updated website has plenty of resources to learn all you want to learn.
You can use the search bar or navigate through the intuitive sections to find all you need.

Which deity should I work with? I want to heal people with energy.

There are many Gods of healing, among them are Apollo and Asclepius but there's more. I invite you to search.

Healing is an advanced form of meditation and it takes many years of constant practice, starting from the basics of meditation and energy work, to reach a point where the effects are noteworthy. Also, and this is very important, spiritual healing should never be taken as an absolute substitute to physical medicine! Apply common sense. Do not stop a therapy or suggest to stop a therapy prescribed by a professional because you want to use spiritual means of healing. The things must be conjoined.

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos