Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friday 13ths Ritual - Important

hecktic_shadow

I just wanted to take some time to bring up an important point that I feel a lot of people might be having in their minds.

There may be some of you who feel they are not 'up' for the ritual, not ready for it. Or there may be some of you that feel you cannot do it, that you won't add anything to the ritual or you'll ruin it for the rest. This is a negative midnset, and it all comes from the enemy. They are shaking in their boots right now, they know they are going to get hit hard, and theres nothing they can do to stop it. They've been trying to deter us from performing the ritual, trying to weaken our numbers. Its time to show them what Spiritual Satanists are really capable of!

There are no excuses, everyone and anyone can and MUST do this Ritual! It is simple when cut down to the basics, as outlined in the Summary on the main Ritual post by HoodedCobra.

1. Begin with a Standard Ritual.

2. At the height of the ritual, read the prayer, and the Ritual Declaration. Then burn it.

3. Vibrate AUM 9 times.

4. Vibrate the Runes into the Sigil if you are using a Sigil, or into the ball of energy if you are using this method. If you still feel this is too much. Spend a good amount of time focusing on the destruction of the jews and their leaders. Know that when they're leaders fall, they all will fall.

5. Write the Ritual Declaration on the back of the Sigil (if using a sigil) and burn it. Vibrate AUM 9 times again whilst focusing intently on their destruction.

6. You can spend some time meditating and visualising the downfall of the jews. Know that this is the end, the killing blow. Then close the ritual.

This is simple and can be done by anyone. If anyone still has questions or concerns about the ritual, be sure to ask them before the ritual so you are prepared. Also, make sure you have your sigils and prayers written down before the ritual so you have plenty of time and you're not rushing to get these written/drawn/printed.

We are Gentiles! We are the Strong! Satan's Children, Satan's Warriors. We are the Ubermensch, the Godman that stand strong against the vile corruption of Our world, Satan's world, who hoist the flag of true Freedom and Satan above the corpse of the jew. This is their end.

Remember, any self defeating thoughts or feelings are completely of the enemy, they do not belong to you, and they do not belong here. Clean your aura, raise your energy, and send their attacks right back at them!

You are all capable of this Ritual, you CAN all perform it, and you all WILL! Don't doubt yourself, don't doubt your abilities. Satan has gifted us, so use these gifts. We shall utterly desimate them, till they are but dust beneath our feet.

Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Friday 13ths Ritual - Important
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 3:12:35 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I just wanted to take some time to bring up an important point that I feel a lot of people might be having in their minds.

There may be some of you who feel they are not 'up' for the ritual, not ready for it. Or there may be some of you that feel you cannot do it, that you won't add anything to the ritual or you'll ruin it for the rest. This is a negative midnset, and it all comes from the enemy. They are shaking in their boots right now, they know they are going to get hit hard, and theres nothing they can do to stop it. They've been trying to deter us from performing the ritual, trying to weaken our numbers. Its time to show them what Spiritual Satanists are really capable of!

There are no excuses, everyone and anyone can and MUST do this Ritual! It is simple when cut down to the basics, as outlined in the Summary on the main Ritual post by HoodedCobra.

1. Begin with a Standard Ritual.

2. At the height of the ritual, read the prayer, and the Ritual Declaration. Then burn it.

3. Vibrate AUM 9 times.

4. Vibrate the Runes into the Sigil if you are using a Sigil, or into the ball of energy if you are using this method. If you still feel this is too much. Spend a good amount of time focusing on the destruction of the jews and their leaders. Know that when they're leaders fall, they all will fall.

5. Write the Ritual Declaration on the back of the Sigil (if using a sigil) and burn it. Vibrate AUM 9 times again whilst focusing intently on their destruction.

6. You can spend some time meditating and visualising the downfall of the jews. Know that this is the end, the killing blow. Then close the ritual.

This is simple and can be done by anyone. If anyone still has questions or concerns about the ritual, be sure to ask them before the ritual so you are prepared. Also, make sure you have your sigils and prayers written down before the ritual so you have plenty of time and you're not rushing to get these written/drawn/printed.

We are Gentiles! We are the Strong! Satan's Children, Satan's Warriors. We are the Ubermensch, the Godman that stand strong against the vile corruption of Our world, Satan's world, who hoist the flag of true Freedom and Satan above the corpse of the jew. This is their end.

Remember, any self defeating thoughts or feelings are completely of the enemy, they do not belong to you, and they do not belong here. Clean your aura, raise your energy, and send their attacks right back at them!

You are all capable of this Ritual, you CAN all perform it, and you all WILL! Don't doubt yourself, don't doubt your abilities. Satan has gifted us, so use these gifts. We shall utterly desimate them, till they are but dust beneath our feet.

Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug. [/TD]

I have no ritual tools but candles. What do you suggest me to do to do the ritual right and in an effective way? Thanks.

You don't need all the tools. Light some candles, use your left index finger instead of the athame, and find a bowl to burn the papers in. You can print or draw Father's Sigil as well as those of the Crowns Of Hell. All you need is yourself and a safe way to burn the sigil and the prayer.

--- In [email protected], <evricnas666@... wrote:

I have no ritual tools but candles. What do you suggest me to do to do the ritual right and in an effective way? Thanks.

Yeah they have been trying to fuck with me big time the past couple of days, not just thoughts series of horrible events my dogs had a bad fight, bad injuries, big bills then our new hot water heater died at the same time and all the phones at the company went down so we couldn't even get someone out. So we have injured pets, full time job caring for one, no hot water and a bunch of other crap I care not to mention. It is not stopping me, if I have to crawl to my altar these bastards are going to get what is fucking comming.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back