Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding a mate

walktheline82

It is very hard to find a mate(I am Male) that understands our values. I have been lucky with a good face and words. However, when I begin a relationship religion is a topic at some point. Usuauly I say I am an Atheist and that scares some right off the bat. I wish to be honest! I am not an atheist! I have a God! Is there a place to meet minded people like us out there? If not I can create a site for us. But if one exists please let me know.

Hail Satan. Hail Baal

You can always ask the gods for help
Way I see it is you may some day end up with a nice satanic woman
If you are having trouble it has been said that some have formed relationships with some gods out there.
Finding open minded people is not easy just so you know

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 19, 2013, at 8:07 AM, "walktheline82" <walktheline82@... wrote:
  It is very hard to find a mate(I am Male) that understands our values. I have been lucky with a good face and words. However, when I begin a relationship religion is a topic at some point. Usuauly I say I am an Atheist and that scares some right off the bat. I wish to be honest! I am not an atheist! I have a God! Is there a place to meet minded people like us out there? If not I can create a site for us. But if one exists please let me know.

Hail Satan. Hail Baal

Try to program your aura to attract the perfect lover for you. I don't know bout such websites

Hail Satan!
Pe 19-jan.-2013, la 17:07, "walktheline82" <walktheline82@... a scris:

Hail Satan. Hail Baal

Tell you are Pagan and are attracted to Egyptian, Norse or Greek Gods.
Women most of the time find in interesting. Always conceal and appear to be mysterious in certain subjects. If done right, they think highly of you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hotstudman95 wrote:

You can always ask the gods for help

Way I see it is you may some day end up with a nice satanic woman

If you are having trouble it has been said that some have formed relationships with some gods out there.

Finding open minded people is not easy just so you know

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

On Jan 19, 2013, at 8:07 AM, "walktheline82" wrote:

Hail Satan. Hail Baal

Don't worry there r lots of women out there that r right for u they r probably at this moment looking for someone like you so just keep ur confidence high and u'll find her she is out there somewhere.              -Hail Satan-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back