Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting back

miggitymase

How do I successfully attack the global paradigm of religion, military and finance that ceaselessly works to enslave the masses?

thats something i hav been pondering about, for ive been wanting to come up with a good Destruction ritual [ Group] working, targeting the individual shadow government , specifically the enemy hybrid human alien fuckers, because i hav a feeling they are behind a Lot of the working upon population conttttrol and future martial law military control and combative operations against ther american peoeple, the shadow government is a major threat to , everybody alive on this planet, not just the enemy Et'z and they're intentions and there agendas, but the strings they can pull to assasinate any one they deem a target and or threat. its all fucked asfar as that. i was thinking about a Second Destructuion ritual, working , aswell contnueing the assault against the vatican Skum, like useing the rune thurisaz and wich ever in particular, to direct destructive energy to the system , to combat them and escpecially slow down theyre, intentions and proscess of doing so. i didnt want to put to much on blast about this concern to much in the past- as much as i wanted to say something, i felt that by doing so the enemy and fuckers in the system, feds cia, nsa, would catch on to this conversation and try and harm our groups ability to comunicate, idk, its possible, and i didnt want to spit to much out there about it, but i have felt a major concern in Takeing action , upon in regards of the topic... - if any one has any inpu and opinions upon assistance in the matter, upon a second destruction group ritual working, please help by comunicating, so that we may Act Now! And Relentlessly!
HAIL Father Lucifer!
HAIL Enlil!
HAIL Astoroth!
HAIL Azazel!
HAIL Marduk!!
HAIL OUR MIGHTY ARMY!!!
Destruction And Death To OUR Enemys!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "miggitymase" <fonsecamason@... wrote:

How do I successfully attack the global paradigm of religion, military and finance that ceaselessly works to enslave the masses?

Help us destroy the vatican with a 40 day working and/or rituals.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2013, at 10:21 AM, "miggitymase" <fonsecamason@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back