Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

feng shui

gustingkuting

Im just new here and all the things that ive read from the site are new for me. im learning alot as i go over sermons and other links on the site.

i have on question though. my family's into fengshui.. what are your thoughts about fengshui? there could be an article about this one that I have missed.

I don't think its negative, it could have a basis in reality, but its not bad anyway. There hasn't been an article about it I believe. But its not a biggie.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gustingkuting" <gott.ganesha@... wrote:

Im just new here and all the things that ive read from the site are new for me. im learning alot as i go over sermons and other links on the site.

i have on question though. my family's into fengshui.. what are your thoughts about fengshui? there could be an article about this one that I have missed.

Psychological tools are spiritual by default, and if something calms the subconscious I.e facing chairs in view of a doorway and not backed to a window, not having mirrors facing doorways, different colour walls for different rooms, having your bed face a particular cardinal direction and not under a window, etc. then it certainly can't hurt.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gustingkuting" <gott.ganesha@... wrote:

fengshui is based on the elements and how they relate in different aspects of creation. For what I have studied on if.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 11:20:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: feng shui
  Psychological tools are spiritual by default, and if something calms the subconscious I.e facing chairs in view of a doorway and not backed to a window, not having mirrors facing doorways, different colour walls for different rooms, having your bed face a particular cardinal direction and not under a window, etc. then it certainly can't hurt.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "gustingkuting" <gott.ganesha@... wrote:

I go by what feels good for me. Having a pleasing environment to live in that suits your own personal tastes is what really matters as what is calming and nice to one person may not be for everyone. When living with others we make compromises but we know things about certain colours and elements that is fairly universal aswell.
I am a very firey person to balance that I have a lot of water around my home and garden, lots of green tropical plants, fishtanks, outside I am making a large garden pond with a waterfall I find that very relaxing and using colours in the garden that balance it out for me. Most people who calm here feel very at peace and don't want to leave. There is nothing fancy, expensive or flashy everything is simple. I move my furnature now and then if it just dosn't feel right anymore. As you are more sensitive and in tune to the energies around you, you will feel what you need to change, add, take away etc... you won't need a book or instructions.
In Feng Shui they don't like roof beams in a ceiling, however I personally DO like roof beams but some people find the energy too strong or harsh remember everything is vibration, energy, sound and light with matter all reflecting and interacting constantly off everything else. You can soften a harsh room with plants, cushions and different colours to suit yourself until it feels right. Some people like dark colours, some bright, some soft some very energetic. Some a bit of everything. How energy effects different people is personal and as We advance our tastes and what we like may also change, it has for me.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

fengshui is based on the elements and how they relate in different aspects of creation. For what I have studied on if.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "gustingkuting" <gott.ganesha@ wrote:

I agree. Do what works for you. That's part of Satanism. What's good for you will make you feel good - postive. What little I have researched into Feng Shui; is that it revolves around the circulation of energy, within and without; of structures. Bringing the natural elements into your dwelling and conditioning them to your best advantage, thus the use of mirrors (reflectors) and crystals(condensors) in strategic positions.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

I go by what feels good for me. Having a pleasing environment to live in that suits your own personal tastes is what really matters as what is calming and nice to one person may not be for everyone. When living with others we make compromises but we know things about certain colours and elements that is fairly universal aswell.
I am a very firey person to balance that I have a lot of water around my home and garden, lots of green tropical plants, fishtanks, outside I am making a large garden pond with a waterfall I find that very relaxing and using colours in the garden that balance it out for me. Most people who calm here feel very at peace and don't want to leave. There is nothing fancy, expensive or flashy everything is simple. I move my furnature now and then if it just dosn't feel right anymore. As you are more sensitive and in tune to the energies around you, you will feel what you need to change, add, take away etc... you won't need a book or instructions.
In Feng Shui they don't like roof beams in a ceiling, however I personally DO like roof beams but some people find the energy too strong or harsh remember everything is vibration, energy, sound and light with matter all reflecting and interacting constantly off everything else. You can soften a harsh room with plants, cushions and different colours to suit yourself until it feels right. Some people like dark colours, some bright, some soft some very energetic. Some a bit of everything. How energy effects different people is personal and as We advance our tastes and what we like may also change, it has for me.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "gustingkuting" <gott.ganesha@ wrote:

thanks for all of your responses. i will continue learning and reading at least our family's feng shui activity is not really into contrast with the lessons of the group

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
88!

Controlling influencing and making the best use of the energy of your environment. I read having a waterfall facing your house is supposed to be good, bringing things in instead of washing them away. Well I can't see it doing any harm so I am facing my little one at my front door, if things go horrible I will move it lol. Energy can get trapped in places, doing a good clean up and moving things around can get it flowing again, have you ever noticed how much better you feel when your house is clean and you have just lit some insence after a hard day and everything is nice? It makes you feel better.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

I agree. Do what works for you. That's part of Satanism. What's good for you will make you feel good - postive. What little I have researched into Feng Shui; is that it revolves around the circulation of energy, within and without; of structures. Bringing the natural elements into your dwelling and conditioning them to your best advantage, thus the use of mirrors (reflectors) and crystals(condensors) in strategic positions.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back