Header Wallpaper

Fall in love!

DragonFire114 min to read

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You know my personal experience with love: is a great feeling at the beginning, your legs are shaking, your heart is beating like a compressor, its like you are poisoned but is sweet love, at least from the mens vision, the negative part of it that most of us never live our lives whit that woman to whom fell in love, but this is my opinion. Everybody had in their life a big love what ended.

So, I think she knows what is going on, cos women can see it very quick when a man looking at the woman different and not like a friend. This feeling is just came one day to another, and I am already in a trap of love. I fight everyday to not feel love and try to avoid her, avoid comunication with her, but you know my other colleagues are here too, they might give questions and talk about it and I really do not want it.

I can feel the energy that is coing out from me and is going to her, because I think about her a lot.
I do not how I going to manage if this situation will steps on another level. I still keep it myself, I have not talk to anyone about it, but as I know myself and the time goes, if the feelings will go deeper, another feeling in me will be stronger and will motivate me to tell her what I feel and I know more likely she will say a big NO. I do not want to reach that situation, but at the moment the feeling is: love circulating inside me, maturing. Is a great feeling really, really like it but on the other side is a big risk. I am a father and I do not htink so the company will ignore love relationships between the workers who work at the same place.

This is my situation, one part of me do not want it but my other part want her very much, by the way, she is still single and this what make my fight even harder.

I do not know what to do, really, but I want to stay focused, doing the daily routines what I was doing before, cos now I do less meditations and Ritual´s as well becouse she is my mind.

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

#61
TerKorian666said:
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

He wrote that women 18 years already working in that job, not about her age.

Thank you 🌷

#62
Veritá_666said:
NinRicksaid:

Also, having Children with a Demon is not possible for the near future. So no family.

However, it is possible in the future.

Most likely not in this life.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#63
DragonFire11said:

When you hang around the opposite sex alot you might start to feel something. It happens especially if the female is beautiful, sexy or what not. Even if you are married temptations may start to arise if she is beautiful or so. Since we are human. It can happen even if you are married.

In the ancient times it was quite different from today, men and women did not work in the same place. Men had there own work and work place and women had their own, married men and women did not hang out together, or stay around each other, talking to each other and telling jokes. such a thing can lead to infidelity.
Why will you put yourself in that kind of situation if you love your wife.

#64
This is the targeted message.

Just for the record no one should listen to jack and his advice if you don't want to lose your wife. Asking her permission to sleep with other women is stupid. No women in her right mind will allow such a thing. No real women will want to be a door mat, were you can just work over her. Women have feelings and to think that she can just allow you to go sleep with other females and be ok with it is extremely selfish and insensitive.

Also if you truly love your wife you will not be accommodating thoughts of sleeping with other woman. Is your lust for some woman more than the love you have for your wife/ girlfriend? then you are weak. You are supposed to behave yourself and have self control. Unless you are a man who lacks self control, Which jack seems to be. I don't think jack is the right person for anyone to seek relationship's advice from, because of his disrespectful remarks towards women. just saying.

Sorry for my rant, I just get soo angry when I see this things, married men wanting to go and sleep with other women and married women doing the same. And they try to justify it with asking for permission, it doesn't change a thing as you are not supposed to think of doing anything with any one other than your wife.

#65
Solidstarsaid:

Just for the record no one should listen to jack and his advice if you don't want to lose your wife. Asking her permission to sleep with other women is stupid. No women in her right mind will allow such a thing. No real women will want to be a door mat, were you can just work over her. Women have feelings and to think that she can just allow you to go sleep with other females and be ok with it is extremely selfish and insensitive.

Also if you truly love your wife you will not be accommodating thoughts of sleeping with other woman. Is your lust for some woman more than the love you have for your wife/ girlfriend? then you are weak. You are supposed to behave yourself and have self control. Unless you are a man who lacks self control, Which jack seems to be. I don't think jack is the right person for anyone to seek relationship's advice from, because of his disrespectful remarks towards women. just saying.

Sorry for my rant, I just get soo angry when I see this things, married men wanting to go and sleep with other women and married women doing the same. And they try to justify it with asking for permission, it doesn't change a thing as you are not supposed to think of doing anything with any one other than your wife.

If one wants that kind of things he should specify it at the beginning of the relationship. If during the middle of our marriage my wife comes and asks me if she can fuck another guy that's the end of our marriage right there, and viceversa if the husband asks that.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#66
Solidstarsaid:

Just for the record no one should listen to jack and his advice if you don't want to lose your wife. Asking her permission to sleep with other women is stupid. No women in her right mind will allow such a thing. No real women will want to be a door mat, were you can just work over her. Women have feelings and to think that she can just allow you to go sleep with other females and be ok with it is extremely selfish and insensitive.

Also if you truly love your wife you will not be accommodating thoughts of sleeping with other woman. Is your lust for some woman more than the love you have for your wife/ girlfriend? then you are weak. You are supposed to behave yourself and have self control. Unless you are a man who lacks self control, Which jack seems to be. I don't think jack is the right person for anyone to seek relationship's advice from, because of his disrespectful remarks towards women. just saying.

Sorry for my rant, I just get soo angry when I see this things, married men wanting to go and sleep with other women and married women doing the same. And they try to justify it with asking for permission, it doesn't change a thing as you are not supposed to think of doing anything with any one other than your wife.

OK puritan

Gebo 111 Ehwaz 111
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, my wife is completely at peace with me having sex with other women and enthusiastically supports it."