Header Wallpaper

Fall in love!

DragonFire114 min to read

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You know my personal experience with love: is a great feeling at the beginning, your legs are shaking, your heart is beating like a compressor, its like you are poisoned but is sweet love, at least from the mens vision, the negative part of it that most of us never live our lives whit that woman to whom fell in love, but this is my opinion. Everybody had in their life a big love what ended.

So, I think she knows what is going on, cos women can see it very quick when a man looking at the woman different and not like a friend. This feeling is just came one day to another, and I am already in a trap of love. I fight everyday to not feel love and try to avoid her, avoid comunication with her, but you know my other colleagues are here too, they might give questions and talk about it and I really do not want it.

I can feel the energy that is coing out from me and is going to her, because I think about her a lot.
I do not how I going to manage if this situation will steps on another level. I still keep it myself, I have not talk to anyone about it, but as I know myself and the time goes, if the feelings will go deeper, another feeling in me will be stronger and will motivate me to tell her what I feel and I know more likely she will say a big NO. I do not want to reach that situation, but at the moment the feeling is: love circulating inside me, maturing. Is a great feeling really, really like it but on the other side is a big risk. I am a father and I do not htink so the company will ignore love relationships between the workers who work at the same place.

This is my situation, one part of me do not want it but my other part want her very much, by the way, she is still single and this what make my fight even harder.

I do not know what to do, really, but I want to stay focused, doing the daily routines what I was doing before, cos now I do less meditations and Ritual´s as well becouse she is my mind.

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

#41
Blackdragon666said:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevists.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

#42
This is the targeted message.
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

Just tell them how you feel about them.
If they feel the same for you, or if they are interested in you, then there is no need to remove any feelings.

If they are not interested, and you know it, your feelings will probably vanish by themselves, with out any working required to remove them.

Ik you have a Demon lover, altho imo, we should have human partners here on earth, maybe he is even cool with your Demon lover, who knows.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#43
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

You have feelings for another Zevist? You can tell them about it and see how they react, if they can be cool with something like courtship and getting to know each other, if they are single etc.

Depending on how deep your feelings run, if it turns out you two can't have a thing then you can work on removing the feelings with a rune like Uruz (that is if it's something deep and can keep you down, Scorpio kind of love) or just let it fade on its own as advised above. All the best sister.

#44
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

This post is fucked lol

Just control yourself, man. It'll pass

#45
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

If you have a monogamous demon lover then try to talk to him first and foremost.

What type of feelings do you have? Just lust, infatuation, a crush? If that's the case then you shouldn't really betray and break your lover's heart over some childish feelings or a superficial crush.

Also how do you know this Zevist. From forums, online? Have you even ever physically met the guy? Have you seen your synastry chart? Have you seen his natal chart? Do you know him 100% like your demon lover knows everything about you? If not then what do you even have feelings for?

Real life people is nothing like what people are online. No matter who it's the same thing. Even if you chat on messaging apps or email.

Btw you can email me on Protonmail if you want to vent more about this. I've a demoness as well and I've learned through the years how to deal with situations like this.

Here is my email: [ email redacted ]

HAIL ZEUS!

#46
mercury_wisdomsaid:
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

If you have a monogamous demon lover then try to talk to him first and foremost.

What type of feelings do you have? Just lust, infatuation, a crush? If that's the case then you shouldn't really betray and break your lover's heart over some childish feelings or a superficial crush.

Having a Demon Partner, or a human partner are very different.
Not everyone wants to stick with a relationship like this, as they also need physical activity.
Also, having Children with a Demon is not possible for the near future. So no family.

Demon Lovers are not for everyone.
Let everyone decide for themselves if they want a relationship like this, and even how long they want to be in a relationship like that.

If someone is isolated or something like this, or there is no other option, having a Demon Lover is a good way out of loneliness.

But else, in my opinion it is wiser for humans to stick with humans.
And if she is in love with another Zevist, if it is a decent person overall, let her see how it turns out.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#47
Blackdragon666said:
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

You have feelings for another Zevism? You can tell them about it and see how they react, if they can be cool with something like courtship and getting to know each other, if they are single etc.

Depending on how deep your feelings run, if it turns out you two can't have a thing then you can work on removing the feelings with a rune like Uruz (that is if it's something deep and can keep you down, Scorpio kind of love) or just let it fade on its own as advised above. All the best sister.

Thank you :)

#48
mercury_wisdomsaid:
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

If you have a monogamous demon lover then try to talk to him first and foremost.

What type of feelings do you have? Just lust, infatuation, a crush? If that's the case then you shouldn't really betray and break your lover's heart over some childish feelings or a superficial crush.

I live in a polygamous relationship. Since the age of 13, I have dreamed of having several lovers. Lord Satan has confirmed to me that I am capable of being in love with several people at the same time. I currently have an incubus and a succubus. They are amazing <3

#49
MiniMe3388said:
mercury_wisdomsaid:
MiniMe3388said:

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

If you have a monogamous demon lover then try to talk to him first and foremost.

What type of feelings do you have? Just lust, infatuation, a crush? If that's the case then you shouldn't really betray and break your lover's heart over some childish feelings or a superficial crush.

I live in a polygamous relationship. Since the age of 13, I have dreamed of having several lovers. Lord Satan has confirmed to me that I am capable of being in love with several people at the same time. I currently have an incubus and a succubus. They are amazing <3

Cool. Then do whatever you like as long as it's benficial and fun haha.

Best of luck!

#50
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:
MiniMe3388said:

I want to remove unnecessary feelings for the other Zevism.
Is there a specific rune needed for this?

You have feelings for another Zevism? You can tell them about it and see how they react, if they can be cool with something like courtship and getting to know each other, if they are single etc.

Depending on how deep your feelings run, if it turns out you two can't have a thing then you can work on removing the feelings with a rune like Uruz (that is if it's something deep and can keep you down, Scorpio kind of love) or just let it fade on its own as advised above. All the best sister.

Thank you :)

I have just read some more posts on this thread and apparently you have a Demon lover. If this is the case and they are monogamous/it is a monogamous relationship, don't even think about approaching that other person with ulterior motives.

#51
Blackdragon666said:
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:

You have feelings for another Zevism? You can tell them about it and see how they react, if they can be cool with something like courtship and getting to know each other, if they are single etc.

Depending on how deep your feelings run, if it turns out you two can't have a thing then you can work on removing the feelings with a rune like Uruz (that is if it's something deep and can keep you down, Scorpio kind of love) or just let it fade on its own as advised above. All the best sister.

Thank you :)

I have just read some more posts on this thread and apparently you have a Demon lover. If this is the case and they are monogamous/it is a monogamous relationship, don't even think about approaching that other person with ulterior motives.

Don't worry bro. I live in a polygamous relationship. 8-)

#52
mercury_wisdomsaid:
NinRicksaid:
mercury_wisdomsaid:

I don't have to say much as Hp HC and Hps Pythia have said much. I never said Demon lovers are for everyone. But she is the one who chose to have one or even asked Satan for one. I am not deciding for her she is the one that decided. I am only trying to help.

Just because the guy she has feelings for is an Zevism doesn't mean he is right, suitable or compatible to her. But what I am certain of is that her demon is compatible otherwise the demon wouldn't choose to be with her in the first place.

Also demon lovers are not only for those imprisoned. That's just naive. Lots of Zevism and great people have demon lovers and are very happy with them.

You are naive for thinking a relationship has to be forever. Once interests, desires and needs shift, people and their relationships change as well. Or else they stay unsatisfied and unfulfilled.

I never disrespected any Demon, nor said that they don’t exist. So you better drop it.

Ninrick, you are entitled to your opinion. I won't argue much as your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Changing it won't benefit me. Besides the enemy is attacking the forums so this is not a very good time to have a conversation.

But yes I want a relationship that lasts forever. I actually want one that lasts for this life time and all life times. This is not naive at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNkVDGM_s

#53
Blackdragon666said:
MiniMe3388said:
Blackdragon666said:

You have feelings for another Zevism? You can tell them about it and see how they react, if they can be cool with something like courtship and getting to know each other, if they are single etc.

Depending on how deep your feelings run, if it turns out you two can't have a thing then you can work on removing the feelings with a rune like Uruz (that is if it's something deep and can keep you down, Scorpio kind of love) or just let it fade on its own as advised above. All the best sister.

Thank you :)

I have just read some more posts on this thread and apparently you have a Demon lover. If this is the case and they are monogamous/it is a monogamous relationship, don't even think about approaching that other person with ulterior motives.

She and her demons (yep it's not even one demon haha) are poly. Don't worry about it brother.

#54
mercury_wisdomsaid:

...

MiniMe3388said:

Don't worry bro. I live in a polygamous relationship. 8-)

Alright, good for you! :)

#55
Jacksaid:

The thing is that most people are too emotionally attached to the way they've been raised up. The instinctive push about taking sides is what's problematic. As a Yogi the first thing you can do is look at a civilizational problem from a macro view and then then think about what's happening at a micro individual level and then see what's the solution.

This right here. Couldn't have said it better myself.

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
The path to "highest light" has been set before all of us! No more living in darkness.
Except for those willingly.

ZEVS AENAOS

Lord Ninurta, may you watch over me as I walk the Golden Path.

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/ (Calisthenics and Yoga is very beneficial for the body even for prolonged years)

#56
Fuilsaid:
Jacksaid:
Fuchssaid:

See it like this: you achive MO and then as a God you get a "incel" to lead to godhood, become his GD, will you then discard him, or would you try to help in every possibel way so he reaches godhood?

For me the word Incel feels heavy rong like in german: Heide, it means pagan but in a bad way used (Heide = catholic church, incel = rightwing ).

Incel means "Involuntarily Celibate". There have been many Great Incels who have dedicated their lives to giving great value to human society. For example, Ludwig Von Beethoven ,Mozart , Tesla ,Nietzsche.

Its anachronistic to label these people as 'incels', they didn't have lasting relationships for one reason or another(except for Mozart who was married and had children not sure why you mentioned him) but not for the reasons incels talk about like "online dating" or lack of "social/sexual market value".

It doesn't matter why they didn't have lasting relationships. You could simply be ahead of your time and have an elevated consciousness which prevents you from connecting with base level humans around you. You could be a military leader who died and couldn't reproduce.It still means you're an Incel.

The basics of being an Incel has been constant throughout history.
1)You try to find a partner and reproduce.
2)You fail.
3)Your Genetic Line is wiped out.

It's that simple.

#57
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

He wrote that women 18 years already working in that job, not about her age.

#58
NinRicksaid:

Also, having Children with a Demon is not possible for the near future. So no family.

However, it is possible in the future.

#59
Veritá_666said:
NinRicksaid:

Also, having Children with a Demon is not possible for the near future. So no family.

However, it is possible in the future.

Why is it possible in the future ?

#60
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You’re not wrong for the way you feel, and you seem to be doing some things properly. There are ways to work around strong feelings like this, just don’t disrespect your wife and do get in touch with your guardian.