Header Wallpaper

Fall in love!

DragonFire114 min to read

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

You know my personal experience with love: is a great feeling at the beginning, your legs are shaking, your heart is beating like a compressor, its like you are poisoned but is sweet love, at least from the mens vision, the negative part of it that most of us never live our lives whit that woman to whom fell in love, but this is my opinion. Everybody had in their life a big love what ended.

So, I think she knows what is going on, cos women can see it very quick when a man looking at the woman different and not like a friend. This feeling is just came one day to another, and I am already in a trap of love. I fight everyday to not feel love and try to avoid her, avoid comunication with her, but you know my other colleagues are here too, they might give questions and talk about it and I really do not want it.

I can feel the energy that is coing out from me and is going to her, because I think about her a lot.
I do not how I going to manage if this situation will steps on another level. I still keep it myself, I have not talk to anyone about it, but as I know myself and the time goes, if the feelings will go deeper, another feeling in me will be stronger and will motivate me to tell her what I feel and I know more likely she will say a big NO. I do not want to reach that situation, but at the moment the feeling is: love circulating inside me, maturing. Is a great feeling really, really like it but on the other side is a big risk. I am a father and I do not htink so the company will ignore love relationships between the workers who work at the same place.

This is my situation, one part of me do not want it but my other part want her very much, by the way, she is still single and this what make my fight even harder.

I do not know what to do, really, but I want to stay focused, doing the daily routines what I was doing before, cos now I do less meditations and Ritual´s as well becouse she is my mind.

Can you suggest me something, what should I do, to finish this feeling but not cut the friedship with her off??

#20
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

#21
Shadowcatsaid:
Mayasaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

you know i was just wanting to start a venus square tomarrow. its something ive been debating. but you know what. im fucking 31. I remember asking for an incubus before because i was tired of finding nothing but dudes like you, or dudes that kept approaching me for trying to cheat or just couldnt be arsed to better themselves. Turns out i was wrong when i thought i knew who the Demon was, and i dare not do the ritual again. im just too ashamed.

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place. People start judging him and attack him

Projecting your own experiences on other people's cases isn't healthy. Each case is different and each person is different, no matter the gender.
If you feel the need to steam off somewhere, it would be more producing to do it on the enemy and not t a family member.

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place.

also wanted to ellaborate here specifically.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

This Guilt is from the false sense of morality that says that one man can be with only one woman. Women should understand that men still love them and come back to them at the end of the day. It's not cheating if they don't leave their wife. But if the wife makes a big deal about it might destroy the relationship and he might leave her. In my opinion if it's consensual then the arrangement of a marriage and relationship can change ,with the knowledge of both parties I.e. Again it's not cheating if the woman knows about it.

#22
Blackdragon666said:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

My first thought was also „don’t touch her“ but this has changed now.

„Yeah stay bored and unsatisfied!
Because your feelings are not natural, kill dem feelings!“

This is basically what people tell him.

This should be debated with his wife and not with us, this is a wakeup call, for both of them.
They have to decide what is best, and how to solve this situation. Because of societal bias you are limiting him.

Of course he doesn’t want to destroy his family, altho, this means that he is not satisfied in his current relationship. So you are basically telling him to stay unsatisfied, and to kill his feelings.

Isn’t this path all about „desire“?
So how can we tell people to kill their desire?
Desire gives someone energy, motivation and thrive.

Also attraction and emotions are real and natural, if you try to fight them, you turn into something plastic.

Imo, he has to debate this with his wife, either she allows him to have „fun“ with her, or they 3 have „fun“ together, or his wife has to give him some more „fun“.

But just telling him to kill his feelings and desires, feels very wrong to me.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#23
Aquariussaid:
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

I'll be your fresh breath of air, I am in my early twenties and prefer older women who are around your age!

:o

#24
Shadowcatsaid:
Jacksaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

also wanted to ellaborate here specifically.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

he actyally writes that he doesnt know if this is a good thing or not
Seriously? yet he is married and in a monogomous arragement with someone. If you yourself are actually Zevism you will know better and see through things like this through a decent code of morals opposed to some people who apparenly think things such as this are relative when the Gods themselves teach humans actual ethics, and won't be trying to make excuses for people who stoop to this level. you get on me for "starting shit" and "projecting" but you know what? i'm harder on Zevism because i expect more from them as Gods in the making.

This Guilt is from the false sense of morality that says that one man can be with only one woman. Women should understand that men still love them and come back to them at the end of the day. It's not cheating if they don't leave their wife. But if the wife makes a big deal about it might destroy the relationship and he might leave her. In my opinion if it's consensual then the arrangement of a marriage and relationship can change ,with the knowledge of both parties I.e. Again it's not cheating if the woman knows about it.

If its consensual its not cheating. However if one party strictly wishes to remain monogamous and the other does not and it leads to separation then this is for the best. I also will never agree with double standards.

I will not say it's impossible for conditions for a marriage to change at least amoung us mortals seeing as humans are fickle and change all the time, and again it is fine if it is consensual. My point however is there will usually be indicators of weather or not it's appropriate to interpret if it's ok to change the dynamics of the relationship and how ones partner should be sensitive to this. Most oftentimes people in monogamous arrangements want to stay as such unless they've lied to themselves about who and what they really want and why. The latter I call closet polys.

The problem with such an agreement is that something unexpected and unwanted may arise with another person. This could ruin the marriage.

Simple friendships take time and attention to keep alive, love obviously requires more. Imagine spending your free time with your lover friend or what it is, if it is not another partner, instead of with your partner. I do not like and am not interested in such a relationship.

There is no middle ground between monogamy and polygamy, either you are monogamous or you are not. This does not mean forever but for a lifetime or more, or other time interval regarding beings who are also physically immortal.

What do you think about the idea of living forever with a person?

#25
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

Your Demon lover disappointed you? I'm confused.

Aquariussaid:
Shadowcatsaid:
DragonFire11said:

I never thought that I can fall in love, I am nearly 40 years old, father of 2 and a husband.
I can not decide it is good or not. Last time I felt this feeling it was 10+ years ago and now I can not handle it like those times.

You know, the thing is that I start feel love to my colleague, she has same age as me, but this is very strange for me. I work for this company 3 years now, she 18 years, so i am still new here. We have an open office, with no walls, everybody can see everyone. At the beginning it was ok, talk like frieds, everyday routine, and so on. I do not know what happened, maybe 2-3 weeks ago when I came to work, I strat to feel myself strange when she was near me and that feeling is now stronger. I cant believe is happening to me, just cant. She is in my mind always, at the morning, during the day and at the night, even weekends. First week when this happened I thought is nothing it will pass away, but NO, I feel I falling in love more and more.

My behaviour is changed already, I am not that men I was before, now I start feel like a little boy who fallen in love for the forst time. Cos this is what love do with me, I go crazy completely when I love a women, but I think everyone of us experienced this feeling.

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

I'll be your fresh breath of air, I am in my early twenties and prefer older women who are around your age! "Women" my age are like kids.
I even had a relationship with a woman 9 years older than myself, unfortunately she was plagued by the marxist mind virus.

I can say the same. I actually prefer older women nowadays. Not these drugged out, bag of emotional issues, unable to commit younger women of this generation.

Being a Zevist for this long has taught me to be very critical towards who I let into my love life. At best, I can only settle for a Zevist lady. At worst, someone who's at least emotionally mature and smart.

DarkSwansaid:
Blackdragon666said:
DragonFire11said:

I am not saying that I want to betray/cheat on my wife, but I do not know, what sudden situation will happen in the future.
I will keep a distance from her that I know, but it will be not easy fo now, cos she know how I looking at her and she is not 18 but 40, an experienced woman with very sexual vibes.

Definitely my brain and also logic telling me to leave it, try to focus on other things, but the emotions are strong, is not so easy for me now to control and I do not know what would I do if for example I get in a sexual situation with her /hope never will happen/.

I know a few men who did cheat on their wifes, some of them say after 10years, some 15 or 20 years of marriage, just because they wanted to have a sex with another woman, just for joy and pleasure and after it they continued their life normaly. I am NOT taking an exaple of these people. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE!!!

It's possible to remove feelings or lust for someone. Don't cheat on your wife brother.

My first thought was also „don’t touch her“ but this has changed now.

„Yeah stay bored and unsatisfied!
Because your feelings are not natural, kill dem feelings!“

I think it's horrible to have someone devote years of loyalty to you and then you throw it away because someone else gives you erections now. Love can be deepened, removed and the same applies for lust. He can do workings to make his love with his wife who's apparently an Zevism passionate again, as well as deep and satisfying. And to get over the other woman. For Zevists, love is more of a choice than circumstancial. I'm sure you wouldn't settle with the next racemixer, heroin addict or fundie christian you had feelings for just because of a transit.

This is what loyalty is about. You took a vow and the other person has been loyal to you. Why should you go for someone new? How do you think your partner will feel? Do you think they'll ever trust someone again? Would you want to be treated that way after being loyal for so many years? Marriage is deep and I think only people with powerful Scorpio placements and related should get into it in the future.

I have an open minded friend who told me love can be just a temporary agreement to be with someone and show them loyalty as long as the feelings thrive. When they end, you just move on in peace and end the affair/relationship. I couldn't agree more. This doesn't apply for everyone but this whole forever thing doesn't always work out especially when you consider peoples' birth charts.

Lydiasaid:
DragonFire11said:

My wife also become more open minded since she is on the this path too, we are changing maturing together. I love it.

I literally did not read any part of this thread, but this part just randomly jumped out at me. If your wife is also one of us, than it is also a betrayal of a fellow Zevism, which the Gods would highly frown on.

As for this infatuation you are experiencing, look to your transits, and the other woman's as there could just simply be something astrological going on, and it will fade just as quickly as it began. This is actually quite common, and then the person (you in this case) realizes after that it was just infatuation, not real love.

Exactly what I was thinking. Most of the times feelings for someone seem to sprung out of nowhere after being just friends or something else for a while it's usually old bonds being reactivated by transits or progressions.

I experienced this with an ex who gave me the heartbreak of a lifetime some years back. Turns out she had her ruling Venus exactly on my south node. If I had known better I wouldn't have gone through that experience but nowadays just because I have feelings for someone doesn't mean I'll enter a serious relationship with them.

Relationships for Zevism should be based on conscious choice. This is why you shouldn't be with the next person you meet and fall for, but should do a working to attract the ideal partner to you and establish feelings and a relationship with them.

#26
Blackdragon666said:

these drugged out, bag of emotional issues, unable to commit younger women of this generation.

Said it perfectly.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#27
Shadowcatsaid:
Mayasaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

40 with kids and after an 18 y/o. Dude you are gross. Also thanks for the further confirmation that most dudes will just want a younger woman anyway, even after his wife goes through the knuckledragging of bearing children.

Gods where would i be if i stayed with my cheating ex and actually gave in to his bitching about wanting kids. What a life full of hardship and woe a single parent would be. no thank you.

you know i was just wanting to start a venus square tomarrow. its something ive been debating. but you know what. im fucking 31. I remember asking for an incubus before because i was tired of finding nothing but dudes like you, or dudes that kept approaching me for trying to cheat or just couldnt be arsed to better themselves. Turns out i was wrong when i thought i knew who the Demon was, and i dare not do the ritual again. im just too ashamed.

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place. People start judging him and attack him

Projecting your own experiences on other people's cases isn't healthy. Each case is different and each person is different, no matter the gender.
If you feel the need to steam off somewhere, it would be more producing to do it on the enemy and not t a family member.

The O.P. came here to open up and ask for an advice. Of course he knows that this thing isn't "acceptable". If he thought it is "acceptable" he wouldn't post anything in the first place.

also wanted to ellaborate here specifically.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

Chillout, I just mentioned what everyone can see, that your way of talking is not polite, and no person deserves this unless it's enemy. I see no reason of you having all this tension.

On the whole comment you only referred to men. This is not polite and doesn't give a good impression to anyone who reads this, especially to non-active people who browse the forums.
If you have something in mind and can't express it fully then don't expect people to understand what you have in mind, but only what you wrote.
You referred to men looking for younger people, that you are 31 and debating to start a Venus square cause of this "fact" and even this shows that you didn't understand what the o.p. was saying and you just needed to steam off somewhere, mentioning your personal experiences and closing with saying that cats are better. Oh, I am not implying anything; whoever can read can perceive this fully.
Now on your first reply to me, you come and clarify and elaborate on what you actually have in mind.

You can't come to a conclusion that most men like younger women, even if this is what you've seen around you. Another person may know only men who like older women. The patterns you say you've seen and experienced are the patterns you attract cause of your chart and/or cause of your mind. Strong minds attract around them what they believe. There are thoughtforms and magic aiming this specifically, cheating one another, so that the two genders hate each other  and this way pushes them to everything that destroys unity and development of our sacred race.

"Good", "right", and "acceptable" have different meanings. Between two people all these terms can be different.

Any person who lets his feelings happen for a third person, which is something you make it seem so wrong and unacceptable, can be a result of endless reasons. You cannot know what is happening between a couple, you cannot know what a person is going through, planetary transits, a toxic relationship, feeling unfulfilled etc., and we should not be concerned about that, but only about giving help, so coming here judging and harassing any person without having a clue of their life is just not right.

And no God has the time nor the will to deal with if a Zevist cheated on their partner, except some serious exceptions.

Also, you should know yourself that using phrases  like "if you yourself are actually Zevism" is the most offending thing to say to family. I just expressed my thoughts on your comment and you come to doubt me as Zevism.
Calling pseudoethics and mentioning our Gods in everything is a convenient action but it doesn't represent always the reality.
Our Gods have given us free will and the ability to choose freely our own actions, and depending on each person's natal chart and experiences, the morals and ethics of a person on their love life can vary, and this is totally reasonable.

#28
Meteorsaid:
Jacksaid:

This Guilt is from the false sense of morality that says that one man can be with only one woman. Women should understand that men still love them and come back to them at the end of the day. It's not cheating if they don't leave their wife. But if the wife makes a big deal about it might destroy the relationship and he might leave her. In my opinion if it's consensual then the arrangement of a marriage and relationship can change ,with the knowledge of both parties I.e. Again it's not cheating if the woman knows about it.

Just so you know, both of the men who told me this are dead. Not by my hand, since I lacked the confidence to stand up for myself back then even though it broke me inside, but by the other women they toyed with. It goes against many women's natural instincts to tolerate things like that. It's not just a matter of morality either, much of this is just biology.

Have you considered what even suggesting this will do to the self-esteem of someone who isn't willing to share her partner?
Perhaps you're different, but most people would regret hurting their partner to such an extent. I would rather be with someone who appreciates me for being able to satisfy him completely, than put up with some bitch taking his attention away from me. Do I need an excuse for being needy? Well, I've got like 4 placements in my chart for that, and my fiancé finds it hot for some reason.

People change over time. A lot of divorced women are known to become Lesbians, a first in their lives. So it's not a big stretch to say that Monogamy can be changed to Non Monogamy. Biologically women are primed to share a high value man. That is Biology. Monogamy in mammals of our kind is rare and exists in 4 species as far as I can remember, and Human Beings are not a part of that.

The part of the brain that deals with Monogamy is also absent in humans. The fact is also that one woman will never be able to satisfy a man's insatiable need for variety. And the only way to shield himself, he needs to sacrifice his needs for her. I don't see why men have to continue sacrificing and existing in a traditional Gender roles while women are liberated in this new society.

Also this change in society though bad for the society at large in terms of cohesiveness and order is just a return to original Pagan Pairings of the old. Only 40% of men have reproduced throughout time while 99% of women have before Christianity came. These left out men were either killed in wars or didn't get to reproduce. This is nature's way of guaranteeing only the best Gene's pass through.

The issue with self esteem that you're unable to satisfy a man by yourself is just a rationalization made from modern data. The issue really is fear of abandonment which is due to the biological differences between men and women. A woman undergoes pregnancy for a lot of months where she's very restricted in her ability and throughout history women had to depend upon men to survive. So a man wanting to have sex with other women translates into him wanting to leave you high and dry after using you and giving your well deserved resources that Should be for your kids to another woman. This issue doesn't exist when the two or more women are already sister wives and acclimated with each other from the beginning and have gone through struggle and overcoming together as friends.

So jealousy in that case is just a self defense mechanism. If a man explains to his counterpart like I did previously, more often than not if he has good charisma and influence ability he can convince her to change the arrangement. Ofcourse the issue is that in a false sense of equality driven from modern Conventions she will demand that she also be allowed to other men. That's upon the man to decide.

The problem is when men lie about their intentions and the women are wronged which is where the murders come in. If you don't do what you say and don't say what you mean ,the woman will feel wronged because he wasn't truthful and there's a severe breach of trust.

Trust is extremely important which is why lying to a woman will always backfire. Women on average have 10 times more White Matter than men which deals with emotional response and she can detect weakness and lies like a professional CIA agent, although after she realizes what's happened not so much as before.

I never lie (ever) and I don't advocate lying period. If you're doing something good and you're honest in your intentions, no one can fault you for being the way you are. And you don't need to lie to get your way through life ,that is another lie. Lies just make you a pit which gets dug deeper with every other lie until you're caught and you jump into the pit you made for yourself.

This man should be truthful with his wife and open up the relationship where he can then satisfy his needs. There's nothing wrong with this and if he wants, he should do it or try to do it. Of course if the wife disagrees you cannot do anything.

#29
This is the targeted message.
Jacksaid:

What are you even talking about ? Lord Satan has multiple wives. :roll: :roll: :roll:

"The thing about Satan having 5 wives is from common grimoire, and "Sekhmet" being his wife I have already explained. The Five Wives is a nod to the five elements, and the 5 regions of "Hell" these lead are the 5 regions of the soul in which each of the five elements is present.

Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details."HPZM

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25358

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#30
Meteorsaid:
Jacksaid:

This Guilt is from the false sense of morality that says that one man can be with only one woman. Women should understand that men still love them and come back to them at the end of the day. It's not cheating if they don't leave their wife. But if the wife makes a big deal about it might destroy the relationship and he might leave her. In my opinion if it's consensual then the arrangement of a marriage and relationship can change ,with the knowledge of both parties I.e. Again it's not cheating if the woman knows about it.

Just so you know, both of the men who told me this are dead. Not by my hand, since I lacked the confidence to stand up for myself back then even though it broke me inside, but by the other women they toyed with. It goes against many women's natural instincts to tolerate things like that. It's not just a matter of morality either, much of this is just biology.

Have you considered what even suggesting this will do to the self-esteem of someone who isn't willing to share her partner?
Perhaps you're different, but most people would regret hurting their partner to such an extent. I would rather be with someone who appreciates me for being able to satisfy him completely, than put up with some bitch taking his attention away from me. Do I need an excuse for being needy? Well, I've got like 4 placements in my chart for that, and my fiancé finds it hot for some reason.

Killing someone for cheating is a little bit overkill so to speak, I mean will he learn anything from it? Will he be different in a other lifetime? Don´t think so, better cast a nasty STD on him, so he may rethinks his behaviour.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#31
Meteorsaid:
Shadowcatsaid:
Meteorsaid:

It goes against many women's natural instincts to tolerate things like that. It's not just a matter of morality either, much of this is just biology.

Have you considered what even suggesting this will do to the self-esteem of someone who isn't willing to share her partner?
Perhaps you're different, but most people would regret hurting their partner to such an extent. I would rather be with someone who appreciates me for being able to satisfy him completely, than put up with some bitch taking his attention away from me. Do I need an excuse for being needy? Well, I've got like 4 placements in my chart for that, and my fiancé finds it hot for some reason.

If you need multiple partners no matter what in order to feel satisfied, then it's wise to mention this early on as you start dating, unless you prefer manipulating others into partaking in arrangements that will make them miserable. If you're in a monogamous relationship with someone who stops being able to satisfy you at some point, then you may want to discuss how you can spice up the sex, and if that seems hopeless, then it might be better to break up than to ask her if she's okay with you betraying her. You can just look for people who are open to a non-monogamous arrangement to begin with, rather than trying to force it on anyone.

Just so you know, both of the men who told me this are dead. Not by my hand, since I lacked the confidence to stand up for myself back then even though it broke me inside, but by the other women they toyed with.

spell I'm guessing otherwise they would be in the pen.

I suppose I'll tell a story or two. In both cases, the guy felt cornered by the consequences of his actions and was driven to suicide.

4 years after I cut the first one out of my life, I suddenly realised that he might still be out there toying with the hearts of vulnerable young women. Then I began to have recurring dreams about killing him, and gradually I started to feel like it was my responsibility to make the world a better place by removing him from it. So I befriended him so that I could observe him, and as I thought he was still doing the same things as back then. I continued to observe him, looking for an opportunity to assassinate him without putting myself in danger; but then I caught him committing good acts that bettered people's lives permanently. He also stopped trying to hit on me and started to treat me genuinely like a friend. I gradually started to forgive him and changed my mind about killing him.

Damn this is scary Meteor hahaha. Although I understand you because I know my demoness would do so much more if I betrayed her.

Luckily though I will never do such thing and had multiple chances and tests to do it but deep down I know am hers and hers only just the same way she is mine.

I love her so damn much and I don't think I can even live without her. Our bond is spiritual and beyond life and death. Our bond is deep and eternal.

I am eternally loyal to her. She is lovely. She has scorpio/saggitarius energy and I love everything about her.

By the way I only became a Zevist because of researching about demon lovers. So in a way I became a Zevist because of her.❤

#32
Shadowcatsaid:
Mayasaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

also wanted to ellaborate here specifically.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

he actyally writes that he doesnt know if this is a good thing or not
Seriously? yet he is married and in a monogomous arragement with someone. If you yourself are actually Zevism you will know better and see through things like this through a decent code of morals opposed to some people who apparenly think things such as this are relative when the Gods themselves teach humans actual ethics, and won't be trying to make excuses for people who stoop to this level. you get on me for "starting shit" and "projecting" but you know what? i'm harder on Zevism because i expect more from them as Gods in the making.

Chillout, I just mentioned what everyone can see, that your way of talking is not polite, and no person deserves this unless it's enemy. I see no reason of you having all this tension.

On the whole comment you only referred to men. This is not polite and doesn't give a good impression to anyone who reads this, especially to non-active people who browse the forums.
If you have something in mind and can't express it fully then don't expect people to understand what you have in mind, but only what you wrote.
You referred to men looking for younger people, that you are 31 and debating to start a Venus square cause of this "fact" and even this shows that you didn't understand what the o.p. was saying and you just needed to steam off somewhere, mentioning your personal experiences and closing with saying that cats are better. Oh, I am not implying anything; whoever can read can perceive this fully.
Now on your first reply to me, you come and clarify and elaborate on what you actually have in mind.

You can't come to a conclusion that most men like younger women, even if this is what you've seen around you.

ofcourse they do. This is the general rule This in itself is biological. Men like youth because it signifies fertility and beauty. almost no one wants someone used up with stretch marks from having someone elses kids, who is probably overweight with cellulite all overthe place. Get real and grow up kid. I find it hilarious when 20 something brats try to lecture me. notice when i said most, the word most leaves room for exceptions?

As Aquarius gave himself as an example not everyone likes younger girls. People's prefrences vary alot. People don't have to be perfect models to be loved. Don't be too critical on yourself sis. Please try to fix your mindset about love.

#33
Meteorsaid:

One of them seemed to have regretted his actions. The other's pathetic excuse of a soul seems to have dissipated, as far as I could tell.
It doesn't matter if it's overkill as long as it stops a guy like that from manipulating and hurting more women.

Well, it does matter if it's overkill because then it can become unjust. The difference is that now he can never fix himself and advance, yet all those women still can.

You could've taken another route that would've left him alive, yet still in line with your wishes for him to stop hurting women. Any other curse than that of death would have been sufficient. Perhaps whispering thoughts of self-improvement in conjunction to shame about hurting others, instead of thoughts of suicide.

I have made plenty of mistakes within my life, but I am glad someone didn't induce suicide into me before I came to Satan. Who's to say he could not have done the same, perhaps in 10 or 20 years? You did not indicate he was a Christian.

I understand you feel strongly about this, but I cannot see how death (especially soul death) is a suitable punishment for emotional manipulation. Did you not yourself commit emotional manipulation on him yourself, by leveraging your friendship?

I don't want to push this due to Yom Kippur and so forth, but I felt I had to say something. Stay safe and keep yourself protected.

#34
Meteorsaid:
Shadowcatsaid:
Meteorsaid:

It goes against many women's natural instincts to tolerate things like that. It's not just a matter of morality either, much of this is just biology.

Have you considered what even suggesting this will do to the self-esteem of someone who isn't willing to share her partner?
Perhaps you're different, but most people would regret hurting their partner to such an extent. I would rather be with someone who appreciates me for being able to satisfy him completely, than put up with some bitch taking his attention away from me. Do I need an excuse for being needy? Well, I've got like 4 placements in my chart for that, and my fiancé finds it hot for some reason.

If you need multiple partners no matter what in order to feel satisfied, then it's wise to mention this early on as you start dating, unless you prefer manipulating others into partaking in arrangements that will make them miserable. If you're in a monogamous relationship with someone who stops being able to satisfy you at some point, then you may want to discuss how you can spice up the sex, and if that seems hopeless, then it might be better to break up than to ask her if she's okay with you betraying her. You can just look for people who are open to a non-monogamous arrangement to begin with, rather than trying to force it on anyone.

Just so you know, both of the men who told me this are dead. Not by my hand, since I lacked the confidence to stand up for myself back then even though it broke me inside, but by the other women they toyed with.

spell I'm guessing otherwise they would be in the pen.

I suppose I'll tell a story or two. In both cases, the guy felt cornered by the consequences of his actions and was driven to suicide.

4 years after I cut the first one out of my life, I suddenly realised that he might still be out there toying with the hearts of vulnerable young women. Then I began to have recurring dreams about killing him, and gradually I started to feel like it was my responsibility to make the world a better place by removing him from it. So I befriended him so that I could observe him, and as I thought he was still doing the same things as back then. I continued to observe him, looking for an opportunity to assassinate him without putting myself in danger; but then I caught him committing good acts that bettered people's lives permanently. He also stopped trying to hit on me and started to treat me genuinely like a friend. I gradually started to forgive him and changed my mind about killing him.

That's mental illness right there. Alright, so the guy manipulated you emotionally alright, not a reason to kill a guy, then you befriend him and you notice how he has been becoming more of a decent dude, and you make him kill himself?
That's mental illness right there.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#35
Meteorsaid:

...

Ok, I understand. Thanks for clarifying.

#36
Meteorsaid:
Jacksaid:
Meteorsaid:

Just so you know, both of the men who told me this are dead. Not by my hand, since I lacked the confidence to stand up for myself back then even though it broke me inside, but by the other women they toyed with. It goes against many women's natural instincts to tolerate things like that. It's not just a matter of morality either, much of this is just biology.

Have you considered what even suggesting this will do to the self-esteem of someone who isn't willing to share her partner?
Perhaps you're different, but most people would regret hurting their partner to such an extent. I would rather be with someone who appreciates me for being able to satisfy him completely, than put up with some bitch taking his attention away from me. Do I need an excuse for being needy? Well, I've got like 4 placements in my chart for that, and my fiancé finds it hot for some reason.

If you need multiple partners no matter what in order to feel satisfied, then it's wise to mention this early on as you start dating, unless you prefer manipulating others into partaking in arrangements that will make them miserable. If you're in a monogamous relationship with someone who stops being able to satisfy you at some point, then you may want to discuss how you can spice up the sex, and if that seems hopeless, then it might be better to break up than to ask her if she's okay with you betraying her. You can just look for people who are open to a non-monogamous arrangement to begin with, rather than trying to force it on anyone.

People change over time. A lot of divorced women are known to become Lesbians, a first in their lives. So it's not a big stretch to say that Monogamy can be changed to Non Monogamy. Biologically women are primed to share a high value man. That is Biology. Monogamy in mammals of our kind is rare and exists in 4 species as far as I can remember, and Human Beings are not a part of that.

The part of the brain that deals with Monogamy is also absent in humans. The fact is also that one woman will never be able to satisfy a man's insatiable need for variety. And the only way to shield himself, he needs to sacrifice his needs for her. I don't see why men have to continue sacrificing and existing in a traditional Gender roles while women are liberated in this new society.

I take pride in being able to satisfy my partner completely (if you think this is impossible because of the need for variety, you merely lack imagination), and need all of his attention. As such, I'm incompatible with men who need multiple partners no matter what. Whether those are a minority or a majority is irrelevant to me, because I already have someone who is compatible with me.

Also, some men are more romantically inclined and prefer to give themselves to just one person, such as mercury_wisdom or my fiancé. This likely has to do with their astrology, among other things. As for biology, I consider it likely that genetics also play a role in whether one prefers monogamy or polygamy, as there are arguments as to why humans could've evolved in either direction over the past few millennia. The shift towards monogamy in society might not just be a cultural thing for some, but a matter of different genetic strands competing against each other for survival through differing sexual strategies. A man who loses interest in other women when he's in love may be more desirable by most women, and less likely to be killed by bands of incels. On the other hand, a man who successfully impregnates multiple women while single-handedly protecting them from other men and supporting all of his children also has a genetic advantage, but this is very rare to succeed in, causing the prevalence of such inclinations to decline.

To be honest what you're saying definitely makes a lot of sense. I remember reading that only a very few percentage of men (5-10%) could be polygamous while the rest were monogamous by necessity so definitely Genetics could be playing a role here. My Great Grandfather had two wives so I must simply be predisposed to that kind of thing while others are predisposed to Monogamy.

#37
Shadowcatsaid:
Mastersaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

If its consensual its not cheating. However if one party strictly wishes to remain monogamous and the other does not and it leads to separation then this is for the best. I also will never agree with double standards.

I will not say it's impossible for conditions for a marriage to change at least amoung us mortals seeing as humans are fickle and change all the time, and again it is fine if it is consensual. My point however is there will usually be indicators of weather or not it's appropriate to interpret if it's ok to change the dynamics of the relationship and how ones partner should be sensitive to this. Most oftentimes people in monogamous arrangements want to stay as such unless they've lied to themselves about who and what they really want and why. The latter I call closet polys.

I think this is something that can be properly seeing from studying ones partner early on even before things get serious including eachothers charts. And knowing a good picture of what one wants out of life in the relationship aspect and how this might change. This requires the utmost honesty early on.

The problem with such an agreement is that something unexpected and unwanted may arise with another person. This could ruin the marriage.

Simple friendships take time and attention to keep alive, love obviously requires more. Imagine spending your free time with your lover friend or what it is, if it is not another partner, instead of with your partner. I do not like and am not interested in such a relationship.

Indeed, all of what you said is exactly what i meant, just that for polygamy and monogamy there are different rules. with monogamy i follow a very hard line and have always been monogomous. I have a very saturnine and neptunian view of monogamy. Strict and idealistic, consistant and irrevocably loyal and giving. What do i think of the idea of living forever with a person? as in being risen as a God that completed the MO? someone to share everything with and discover things with and further evolve always experiencing something new together knowing no dross will drive us apart? this makes me extatic! Where is he? have yall seen him?? Give me some time to clean my soul more, and perfect my body so i can be something awesome for him. Maybe a fewmore life times :cry:

You might want to do a working for this at some point, whenever you are ready. Specify your basic needs like if they are to be smart, caring, and so on. It's really not good to stay lonely for so long. I've seen average people with wonderful lovers out there. Those of us who have suffered in love just attract the worst and this can really warp how we view love.

#38
Shadowcatsaid:
Mastersaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

If its consensual its not cheating. However if one party strictly wishes to remain monogamous and the other does not and it leads to separation then this is for the best. I also will never agree with double standards.

I will not say it's impossible for conditions for a marriage to change at least amoung us mortals seeing as humans are fickle and change all the time, and again it is fine if it is consensual. My point however is there will usually be indicators of weather or not it's appropriate to interpret if it's ok to change the dynamics of the relationship and how ones partner should be sensitive to this. Most oftentimes people in monogamous arrangements want to stay as such unless they've lied to themselves about who and what they really want and why. The latter I call closet polys.

I think this is something that can be properly seeing from studying ones partner early on even before things get serious including eachothers charts. And knowing a good picture of what one wants out of life in the relationship aspect and how this might change. This requires the utmost honesty early on.

The problem with such an agreement is that something unexpected and unwanted may arise with another person. This could ruin the marriage.

Simple friendships take time and attention to keep alive, love obviously requires more. Imagine spending your free time with your lover friend or what it is, if it is not another partner, instead of with your partner. I do not like and am not interested in such a relationship.

Indeed, all of what you said is exactly what i meant, just that for polygamy and monogamy there are different rules. with monogamy i follow a very hard line and have always been monogomous. I have a very saturnine and neptunian view of monogamy. Strict and idealistic, consistant and irrevocably loyal and giving. What do i think of the idea of living forever with a person? as in being risen as a God that completed the MO? someone to share everything with and discover things with and further evolve always experiencing something new together knowing no dross will drive us apart? this makes me extatic! Where is he? have yall seen him?? Give me some time to clean my soul more, and perfect my body so i can be something awesome for him. Maybe a fewmore life times :cry:

The best advice I can give you is to advance spiritually and talk to the Gods about how to have a lasting and satisfying monogamous relationship.

#39
Shadowcatsaid:
Mayasaid:
Shadowcatsaid:

also wanted to ellaborate here specifically.
i think this is a horrid rebuttal and defense of him. he knows its not acceptable and has let those feelings happen anyway. people who talk like this are looking for justification much of the time to not feel guilty. and jack was giving him just that in his comment which is disgusting. i wonder why you didnt go off on him instead? you dont have to physically touch someone to cheat.

he actyally writes that he doesnt know if this is a good thing or not
Seriously? yet he is married and in a monogomous arragement with someone. If you yourself are actually Zevism you will know better and see through things like this through a decent code of morals opposed to some people who apparenly think things such as this are relative when the Gods themselves teach humans actual ethics, and won't be trying to make excuses for people who stoop to this level. you get on me for "starting shit" and "projecting" but you know what? i'm harder on Zevism because i expect more from them as Gods in the making.

Chillout, I just mentioned what everyone can see, that your way of talking is not polite, and no person deserves this unless it's enemy. I see no reason of you having all this tension.

On the whole comment you only referred to men. This is not polite and doesn't give a good impression to anyone who reads this, especially to non-active people who browse the forums.
If you have something in mind and can't express it fully then don't expect people to understand what you have in mind, but only what you wrote.
You referred to men looking for younger people, that you are 31 and debating to start a Venus square cause of this "fact" and even this shows that you didn't understand what the o.p. was saying and you just needed to steam off somewhere, mentioning your personal experiences and closing with saying that cats are better. Oh, I am not implying anything; whoever can read can perceive this fully.
Now on your first reply to me, you come and clarify and elaborate on what you actually have in mind.

Chillout, I just mentioned what everyone can see, that your way of talking is not polite, and no person deserves this unless it's enemy. I see no reason of you having all this tension.

What everyone can see? hilarious, because you are the only one ever on this forum who has decided she has to have a problem with me all of a sudden, much less this specific thread. I have no intentions of having serious issues with anyone here, but Zevism having normal disagreements or even disputes is something also much different than spewing actual hate or wishing ill on them. This is something i have never done to any Zevism so stop blowing shit out of proportion.

So you felt so butthurt that somebody dared to "lecture" you, that you need to try to assume personal details about me to try to use them against me and feel better about yourself?

For a 31 year-old, who thinks she's so superior to "20-something brats", yet can't take a respectful piece of criticism, you are more insecure than I thought.

But if it helps you sleep at night, you can assume whatever about me. I'll just let your mind blow with it. I don't need to verify anything personal about myself in order to make my point clear.

I just called you out on your unnecessary arrogance towards the o.p., before you apologized about it. Sure, I was the only one who called you out on it, but it doesn't take anybody else pointing that out in order for everyone to see that you were on the wrong. And now you repeat the same kind of arrogance towards me, looking for ways to insult me at every single paragraph, when I did none of that in my previous replies. Call it whatever you want, but that's just anger disguised as a "dispute".

You wonder if English is my first language? I'll let you know that I can clearly write better than you. I won't even get started counting your several spelling and punctuation mistakes. Not to mention that you were the one who misinterpreted what the o.p. said and assumed he was going after a 18 y.o. woman, while missing his actual question, which was "should I cut ties with her but still keep as friends?". Not: "should I go for it?"

So yeah, you better shut up about my English and interpretation skills.

As for the moral part, I wasn't talking about monogamy vs polygamy. I meant that the o.p. shouldn't be blamed for simply being excited for another woman. He simply asked a question about it. This doesn't have to imply that he will cheat or wants to cheat, especially when he himself says he had been avoiding her. He knows it is wrong. He doesn't need anything toxic thrown at him for simply asking a question.

And even if he wanted to be with said woman, there are ways to go around his current situation without cheating. What he can't do is repress his honest desires. But yet, we all agree he needs to be responsible about his relationship and evaluate his feelings realistically. That's all I'm gonna say.

Now dance all you want cause I ain't gonna continue this beef.