Header Wallpaper

Everyone out

Satans Son2 min to read

Before I became a theist Zevist I purchased a house with an incredible amount of negative energy in it.
In time I realized it was of abrahamic origin, discarded a christian medallion I located in the basement, invited father in, and did the best I could with cleaning up the space and repairing the damage done.
As a beginner I'm pretty sure father did the heavy lifting with the clean up and turning the house into a home for my family and I.
I'm the only Zevist in the family and am semi- hidden.
The rest of my family aren't spiritual.

The negative energy has returned, seemingly stronger than before.
Everyone is angry and unpleasant, worn down and tired.
I myself have acted uncharacteristically and did a fair amount of damage I'm repairing now at great cost and legal challenges.
(I caught a case, I'll be fine, no jail time.)

I've increased my yoga/meditation routine,eliminated alcohol use and am trying to be more supportive/understanding to my family, whom don't seem to understand that these are unseen outside forces.
They can't fight what they don't understand.

We're in the process of physically cleaning, painting, repairing the house.
I think this may be what brought back the negative energy.
I'm thinking it never left but was just laying low due to Satans presence.

I need this place emptied completely of all energies so I can start fresh again with just father here but don't know how to go about it.
All energies need to go, any and all doorways closed.
Everything, everyone, everybody out of my fucking house.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

#2

When you're at a somewhat spiritually developed stage, you can also create a guardian thought form to protect your residence and deter any unwanted spirits or entities. There are some sigils in the necronomicon spellbook that you can use to bind them to a talisman, such as a crystal, door or whichever household item.

However you create the thought form, it should have a sword or some kind of tool like claws.

Congrats on your new house btw.

If you are aren’t willing to sacrifice for your goals, then the goals become the sacrifice.

#3

Use this to ask for help.

https://templeofzeus.org/Ritual.php

You can also ask Anubis.