Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy Attacks WHILE Doing the RTR: My Experiences

Light Yagami

Hello!Th[/IMG]let you know, [/IMG]you should not let their foolish attacks influence you.[/B]
When [/IMG]I am sure there are so many Spiritual Satanists out there doing the RTR, and there will be no difference if I don't do it![/B]"<-- all of these thoughts are absolute crap and very veeery fucking stupid. An infinite amount of stupid.

The ONLY WAY we can WIN this war is by COMBINING OUR STRENGTHS AND FIGHTING TOGETHER!!! It's not "him" or "her" or "you" or "I"... It's us. Our unity is what makes us strong. Well, some among us are also very-very strong individuals (like our High Priests and High Priestesses for example) but when we COMBINE our strengths, there is really NOTHING, AND I FUCKING MEAN NOTHING THAT CAN STAND IN OUR WAY!!!!!!!
ALWAYS remember that!!!
It's not me, you, him, her.... It's us. It was always us. Even back in the Pagan days... We were all united. We fought together, we bled together, we died together... Don't stand alone. In this war we are ALL together. We have the same ethics, we have the same ideology and most of all, we have the same goal. To annihilate the enemy. If we're not united in order to fight together, then really, what is our purpose here? What is one's purpose to this world, to this planet, to this life, if not to fight in order to protect what's precious to them?
And as for the ones among us, who desperately wish there was no war, who desperately wish that people would have woken up already, that there was no bible, koran, and all that shit, that children wouldn't be raped for the sake of religion, that people wouldn't be worked to death in communist countries... For all those among us who wish that we lived in peace, and we didn't have to fight, I can only give you Satan's Own words on the matter. As Satan Himself has said:
<[/IMG]There [/IMG]Destruct[/IMG] But unt[/IMG]https://web.archive.org/web/20160304113 ... Satan.html
[/[/IMG]
[/[/IMG]These are the attacks I've received while doing the RTRs.[/B] I never experience these attacks throughout the entire RTR and I don't ALWAYS experience an attack. There are many times when I did the RTR and did not experience any of the following.Nevertheless, for my reference, as well as yours (just so that, you can learn to distinguish an enemy attack, from an actual physical discomfort), here are the retarded ways that the enemy has tried to stop me, while I'm doing the RTR:1. While vibrating the words (or even while saying the affirmations in my mind; but mostly while vibrating) I'll feel like I'm chocking. This is never too serious, and it simply comes and goes. If I have to vibrate 9 repetitions, I may feel it in the 2nd rep, and then again in the 4th rep... or the 1st one, lasting for 2-3 reps... It's not constant. It doesn't always happen. I always have a bottle of water next to me, but the truth is that, since it is not an actual physical discomfort (even if I drink water, it doesn't go away), I just go on with the vibrations, and the feeling eventually stops (the fuckers understand, they simply can't stop me).

2. My eyesight becomes blurry. This one happens ALWAYS when I need to read the words. If it's an affirmation and I know it by heart, it doesn't happen. This thing can happen in two different ways. One: I will either just be unable to look clearly... Literally looking blurry. Or two: it will feel like the atmosphere in the room I'm in has changed (it will either feel dry or humidity, whatever, but ONLY at my eyes), and so I'll have to shut my eyes many times (to blink) so that my eyes feel comfortable and not itchy and whatnot, and I can continue reading. That is a very inconvenient attack lol... I deal with it, simply by... continuing the RTR. I need to concentrate on vibrating and then heading to the affirmations which I will state with the utmost passion. I can't, at that moment, try to put electric blue in my aura and whatnot. Maybe some others can do it, and maybe it has results, but I'm not able to concentrate on something else at that moment, other than doing the RTR. So I just keep at it. The annoyance with the eyes also fades as I keep doing the RTR.

3. <b [/IMG][/IMG] [/IMG]I may look at the letters funnily, or vibrate a word and then go back and check "was that right?", and I just become terriblyyy confused.[/B] The only way I've managed to deal with it was by: keep doing the RTR! :DHahaha, I'm not giving you many advises here, but in all honestly, all these attacks are really sporadic; they come and go.
The best way I've dealt with these attacks, is simply, by not giving them my attention.
Imagine that you're driving with a bicycle down the road, heading towards your dream location (your goal, your desire, whatever that is; a great destination!) and there are some bumps in the street. Your bicycle will jump a bit. So what? The bumps are never too deep or too tall; you will NEVER crush as long as you wear your aura of protection. You simply go over a bump and the bicycle jumps for a single instant.Will you stop the bicycle, and go back to look at the bump and go furious about it, while staring at it? Will you stop the bicycle, and go look at the bump, and call the government or whoever (lol) and yell at them for not fixing the freakin' roads?Well, it's understandable that you'd be mad. Who wouldn't? You wanna enjoy your journey, you're heading to a beautiful destination! Imagine a world without jews, without the bible, without wars and pain... Without famine.. Imagine a world where everyone has a home, and everyone is happy. You walk down the streets and you can laugh and greet whoever stranger you see in front of you. Everyone is enlightened, everyone is meditating, they are all (we are all) heading towards Godhood. Everyone is living in harmony. People do mass awakening rituals and even healing rituals towards our planet... Imagine a world like that... No hunger, no "third world" countries. There's more than enough money to feed our own people! Can you imagine a world like that?? Just sit where you are, and imagine it. Vividly, inside your head. On the hot Summer nights, you can sleep on the yard if you want, on a beach or wherever, you will feel the cool Summer air, and you won't be afraid that you'd be mugged, or murdered, or worse... We can all be free. You can simply knock on your neighbor's door, and you will join each other for a coffee and whatnot, and discuss about meditations, about the Gods, about your experiences... Can you imagine something like that? HOW BEAUTIFUL WILL OUR WORLD BE??
THIS IS OUR DESTINATION!!!!
This is where we're heading!!

But it's a loooong journey... And until we reach that destination, the road has a lot of bumps. Will you stop in each one of them, in defeat? In despair? In frustration?
No!<b [/IMG]FUCK THEM![/B]
<b [/IMG]THEY'RE JUST BUMPS!!! KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!! HEAD TOWARDS YOUR GOAL!!! IT IS OUR COMMON GOAL HERE!!! We are ALL UNITED! We are united.[/B]
Don't let the fucking bumps be an obstacle to your journey.
You will notice, the more you drive, the road will be getting smoother. At some point, it will only be grass, flowers, greenery all around you.No more bumps, no more ugly cement surrounding you... And as the trees ahead of you will start blocking your way, you will simply get off the bicycle, and start walking on foot. You will only be a step away from your destination.

This is where we're heading. To the Eden we will rebuild on Earth, with our people, all together, united...This is our goal.
HAIL SATANAS!!!!!!!!HAIL BASTET!!!!!!!!!!!HAIL TO ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!HAIL TO OUR CERTAIN VICTORY!!!!!!
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post86103.htmlhttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16880.html
We've got a way ahead of us, we might as well enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpMKV8yo7k:)

Glad you mentioned this! I also find that I get the yawns while doing the RTRs, which can be very distracting, especially when I'm right in the middle of doing a vibration to raise my energies, or while chanting the reversals/doing the affirmations. I've tried doing more breathing exercises beforehand to increase oxygen flow and reduce the yawns, but sometimes it just doesn't work. I've been having some success in doing yoga just before the RTR, so I'm gonna keep trying that. Maybe that might help for you?
I've also been having experiences of loud airy popping/crushing sounds happening while doing, or just after the RTR, often coming from around my altar. They freaked me out at first, but now I just get angry during my RTR when these sounds happen, and use that newly raised rage to blast even more energy into my RTRs. I find if I have more rage built up going into an RTR I have less problems with the yawning. If a yawn comes on, I just get angry and push harder and it goes away.

Yes, this is common even for me but im at the point spiritually where this is very detectable for me and all i have to do is ignore them and/or pretend not to notice and that easily locks them out so to speak, proving their efforts fruitless. Remember with anything--especially negative thoughts, feelings, etc--your attention to the problem gives it power regardless if its for better or worse. Given this, the best way to eliminate anything of a malignant source or nature is to just ignore altogether or pretend it's not even there otherwise. This comes easier for some than others, from me personally i was horrible at this during my early months of meditation as i was still working to advance and wasnt open or strong enough to detect enemy interference as easily as i can now. As of the present, all i have to do is tune in briefly and everything else just hits like lightning so to speak from here. In more severe cases, more work may be needed to banish any unwanted energies or malignant powers, especially if one is newer to Satanism or has less witchpower for other reasons which would also cause more work to be needed.
Another thing that can help diffuse negative forces in general is spending time with someone who is positive in your life or a significant other so to speak who you know you can always have fun with in your free time. Me personally, i spend time with my demon husband for this.  As a simple but common rule, negative energy builds on negative energy. If there is no negative source for the entity to feed from, it will naturally wither away on its own. If a banishing isnt enough, i highly recommend raising positive energies several times throughout the day if you can, or just do as i described above if possible. Regardless of the severity, its crucial to have faith in your potential here as with all magical workings and spiritual endeavors. I know its not always easy, but what matters is to do the best you can either way.
On Nov 23, 2016 7:09 PM, "hearsync@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Glad you mentioned this! I also find that I get the yawns while doing the RTRs, which can be very distracting, especially when I'm right in the middle of doing a vibration to raise my energies, or while chanting the reversals/doing the affirmations. I've tried doing more breathing exercises beforehand to increase oxygen flow and reduce the yawns, but sometimes it just doesn't work. I've been having some success in doing yoga just before the RTR, so I'm gonna keep trying that. Maybe that might help for you?
I've also been having experiences of loud airy popping/crushing sounds happening while doing, or just after the RTR, often coming from around my altar. They freaked me out at first, but now I just get angry during my RTR when these sounds happen, and use that newly raised rage to blast even more energy into my RTRs. I find if I have more rage built up going into an RTR I have less problems with the yawning. If a yawn comes on, I just get angry and push harder and it goes away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back