Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Embracing A New (Old) Philosophy

Ursa Minor

Website
www.mgtow.tv
I understand the term “modesty” has been corrupted, but it's related to the term “balance”. What this means essentially, is having both empathy and common sense. A modest person that wants to become rich, doesn't steal their way to the top like (((some people))) do.

A great example would be how an honest Gentile earns money, versus how a conniving Jew steals money.

A Jew, born as a “trust fund baby”, masters the art of deception but nothing more, targets who it believes to be a “high value” Gentile, attempts to “mind control” its target via conniving methods. If successful, any groups the Gentile is affiliated with will be indoctrinated unless the infection is caught early. The groups, if made into cults, will praise the Jew and slander the Gentile. Any “hardcore” members of the original groups will be ostracized. The Gentile victim will be extorted until they're “all used up”, then will be “retired from service”. The Jew will repeat this behavior for its entire existence.

A Gentile, born poor, learns multiple skills and masters a trade. Gentile earns enough money to start and run his/her own business, later expands business and hires other Gentiles at fair wages, keeps enough money for sustenance of him/herself and their family along with a “rainy day fund”, and distributes the rest back into his/her community through trade or donation. The progeny of the Gentile, either by kinship or spiritual bond, take lead when the founder retires. This cycle multiplies and continues indefinitely, with each successor “passing the torch” and adding more fuel.

What matters between these two examples, is how one “earns” their money. If you don't care about how you get your money, innocent Gentiles could get hurt by you “chasing the dollar”. This is why our money workings usually end with something like “in a positive, healthy, and legal way.” That prevents the energy from “going rouge”.

Part of the meaning of “modesty”, is to get what you want while causing as few negative events in your community and environment as reasonably possible. For instance, if you're building a house and you need lumber, only cut down enough trees to get the amount of lumber you need. Don't go around cutting down whole forests because you hope someone may buy lumber from you, only take what you need.

The simplest term I can think of for “modesty”, is “respectful planning”.

With that said, being “modest” is the polar opposite of being Jewish, being modest, is being a Spiritual Satanist.

If you want to get rich you must enrich the lives of others or create some sort of value. That's the only way it happens, otherwise working hard and what not, you might be comfortable, but hardly ever "rich".

The environment you're born and raised matters a lot also, one thing I completely agree with is a quote "poverty is not genetic, but it is hereditary" as in your parents pass down the poverty mindset to their children.

The way "old money" and families with generational wealth keep their money(if they even manage that, most of their heirs spend it all) is they are a major part of industry and are just too big to fail and if they do are almost never wiped out. That and time. Since their wealth spans so many generations, simply putting the money in the markets with even average returns over hundreds of years equates to untold billions.

Powerofjustice said:
If you want to get rich you must enrich the lives of others or create some sort of value. That's the only way it happens, otherwise working hard and what not, you might be comfortable, but hardly ever "rich".

The environment you're born and raised matters a lot also, one thing I completely agree with is a quote "poverty is not genetic, but it is hereditary" as in your parents pass down the poverty mindset to their children.

The way "old money" and families with generational wealth keep their money(if they even manage that, most of their heirs spend it all) is they are a major part of industry and are just too big to fail and if they do are almost never wiped out. That and time. Since their wealth spans so many generations, simply putting the money in the markets with even average returns over hundreds of years equates to untold billions.

That is true, and I didn't really define what "rich" is. I guess a better word would have been "wealthy".
Wealthy to me it's simply being debt free and not being "forced" to work somewhere just because the pay is good. It's safe to assume everyone has their own definition of what is considered wealthy or rich, and that's one of mine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back