Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

El@n M@sk and ''turning the other cheek''

Demonolater2023

I recently read some tweets (I have a very bad opinion about him and his agenda that got amplified after I read the posts here) and as if he was not tweeting enough degenerate nonsense already, he made some x-tian tweets about how turning the other cheek is such a powerful idea because ''it ends the circle of retribution''. The amount of praising comments under those tweets was unbelievable. Turning the other cheek to an abuser or other enemy doesn't ''end the circle of retribution'' you morons! It ends YOU!
Why is he promoting xtian crap now? Because for sure he does not follow the religion based on his life.
How is it possible that so many people do not see the death cult behind those stupid religions? You will simply perish if you allow someone to harm you repeatedly, there isn't even anything remotely spiritual or hard to see about it, it's common law even in nature, animals who don't fight back under attack are also killed.
Sometimes I feel like living in a gigantic mental asylum. Can someone please explain how is this brain washing so strong that they even forgot ...survival instinct?

Demonolater2023 said:
I recently read some tweets (I have a very bad opinion about him and his agenda that got amplified after I read the posts here) and as if he was not tweeting enough degenerate nonsense already, he made some x-tian tweets about how turning the other cheek is such a powerful idea because ''it ends the circle of retribution''. The amount of praising comments under those tweets was unbelievable. Turning the other cheek to an abuser or other enemy doesn't ''end the circle of retribution'' you morons! It ends YOU!
Why is he promoting xtian crap now? Because for sure he does not follow the religion based on his life.
How is it possible that so many people do not see the death cult behind those stupid religions? You will simply perish if you allow someone to harm you repeatedly, there isn't even anything remotely spiritual or hard to see about it, it's common law even in nature, animals who don't fight back under attack are also killed.
Sometimes I feel like living in a gigantic mental asylum. Can someone please explain how is this brain washing so strong that they even forgot ...survival instinct?

Twatter is a platform controlled by the enemy. They probably shadow ban all tweets that are contrary to their ideas.
When the jew talks about turning the other cheek, it means that they are getting desperate. They are scared. They won't escape the retribution that's for sure.

Because he is a Joo and of course a Joo is going to promote degeneracy for the gentiles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back