Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egypt

Meow!

I know it's not important right now. but once islam is out of egypt would it be prudant to bring back the truth of Thoth's teachings? I know that I know only a small portion of it but when I watch a documentary about egypt it stirs in me many emotions. including wanting to slap some idioiotic egyptologits. i'm glad that they are finding these various artifacts and doing what they can to return them to egypt. Though they keep missing the important bits such as the papyrus in private collections that should be in public domaine.

Is it best for now that all this knowledge remain scattered for the time being?

Hail Father Satan

know it's not important right now.
i think its pretty important. im not an Egyptian but seeing people who read quran on holy places hurting my soul too. we should keep doing RTR more to change this situation

ok so i'm not meaning the getting rid of islam part. if thats confusing you. i'm talking about bringing out the true meaning behind the stories on the tomb walls in egypt and getting all of the papers out of private hands and back into public view. Some of these papers prove beyond any shadow of doubt that exodus never happened- we know this from a few interviews and citings from the few people who have seen these papers. These things along with other truths is what i'm talking about. I know some info must be kept under wraps right now so i was wondering about these kinds of info.

Hail Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back