Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Doodle Champion Island Games" - Spiritual Allegory?

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Greetings, this is a post of light importance, yet it's something that I think some of you will find interesting.

So you know how Google makes those Doodle Games every now and then? I don't play video games anymore, but I found a cool Doodle Game some time ago named "Doodle Champion Island Games".

The reason I'm making a thread about this, is that it includes (what I believe is) a spiritual allegory for the 7 chakras. You have to beat 7 minigames, each being represented by a different colour. The colours are almost identical to those of the chakras. It takes around 15 minutes to beat all of them, and you earn a papyrus for each. Once you collect all 7 of them, there is a massive celebration and a sense of bliss.

This is like meditating and opening all 7 chakras. What do you think? Here is the link: https://doodles.google/doodle/doodle-champion-island-games-begin/

The google play store logo is similar to Father Satan's sigil.
This is an attempt by the enemy to make us look bad by having retarded qanon christians believe that "satanists control everything"

In general this is correct and the game is an allegory of 7 chakras. But keep in mind that google is the place of the enemy and its visible even here on instagram of the first of the members of the "art+story team" from the bottom of the page you linked.
Hotdog means boy in pizzagate code-wording with added "you can do anything".
Owl is probably reference to bohemian grove, and corruption of (S)Athena
Stone monster with a kid is probably reference to Cronos eating children, their favorite theme
Crocodile priest with candle is probably corrupted Sobek whom they worship, and relates to devouring in general as means of growth. Candle suggests its a spiritual growth and enlightening trough devouring.
Hp.Hodedcobra,Hps.Lydia,AFODO,Apollo Above,Aquarius,Aristocratic Dragon,BlackOnix8,Blitzkreig,Naked Pluto,Voice of Enki,you are stupid sons of bitches,you and all the members of the forum and all of humanity I scattered in time and space, I killed Maxine, they are living many lives at the same time and they will never recover their chakras, I killed Satan, the spiritual battle is no longer useful, magic is no longer useful on earth, I am with the Great Sobek, the magnum opus can no longer be achieved in anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
This ritual allegedly teaches them self-liberation trough destroying all care. This is xian jewish hedonistic LaVeyanism ,which gives xians their so much needed enemy after they took positive and negative aspects of every "pagan" God and divided these aspects into jewish yahwe and jewish satan.
After this ritual they are expected to be able to do anything like in case of hotdog+sobek

You have found very dark place.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.png
    3.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.png
    2.png
    186 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.png
    1.png
    211 KB · Views: 67
  • 5.png
    5.png
    206 KB · Views: 69
Candle suggests its a spiritual growth and enlightening trough devouring.
Like in jewish holiday of Sukkot

The seven colors are of the rainbow which parallels the Chakras.

There are a lot of things in anime and video games unconsciously relating to this concept, like the seven dragon balls, seven sages and whatever.

its visible even here on instagram of the first of the members of the "art+story team" from the bottom of the page you linked.
I didn't even notice that, thank you for pointing it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back