Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Don't let them stop you!

If anyone is feeling more negative energy or having more problems or concerns of any kind than usual, bad dreams, feelings you are not any good to Satan or anything of that nature. If you have any kind of attacks worse than normal do not stop whatever you are doing do your best to keep fighting back. Don't be afraid of this. I know I have not been here much I have other things I am doing but I am posting this for a reason. If you are having worse computer trouble, issues with the groups, feeling weird things about other Satanists and so on block it out, increase your protections and battle on. If bad thoughts come to mind try to ignore it, do some sun chants, build up your Solar Chakra with as much power as you can like a hot powerull sun spread it out around you into a protective Aura. Try to spend time in the sun each day as much as you can.
If you have familiars protect them and keep them close, spend more time with them as much as you can.

the enemy is getting more desperate and pulling out more stunts to try and stop you, don't let them win. No matter what upsetting thoughts come to mind remember, Satan and our Gods do not hate you, are not upset with you or think you are a failure or useless. We are all important to Satan we are all needed and wanted. The enemy is terrified of all of us and will do any dirty shit to try and bring any of us down that they can. Be strong and be proud!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for writing this. I have been getting slightly worse attacks then usual. I wrote about how the enemy greys surround me and try to program my mind when I am asleep or almost fully asleep. I am going to buy a book on lucid dreaming and Tibetan dream yoga, to combat this. It's not a quick-fix solution but it takes time and practice, and this is prioritized. I felt very strongly I should do these things by my GD. I also had off feelings about other SS, thanks for mentioning that, I thought it was just me.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 4:11:01 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Don't let them stop you!

If anyone is feeling more negative energy or having more problems or concerns of any kind than usual, bad dreams, feelings you are not any good to Satan or anything of that nature. If you have any kind of attacks worse than normal do not stop whatever you are doing do your best to keep fighting back. Don't be afraid of this. I know I have not been here much I have other things I am doing but I am posting this for a reason. If you are having worse computer trouble, issues with the groups, feeling weird things about other Satanists and so on block it out, increase your protections and battle on. If bad thoughts come to mind try to ignore it, do some sun chants, build up your Solar Chakra with as much power as you can like a hot powerull sun spread it out around you into a protective Aura. Try to spend time in the sun each day as much as you can.
If you have familiars protect them and keep them close, spend more time with them as much as you can.

the enemy is getting more desperate and pulling out more stunts to try and stop you, don't let them win. No matter what upsetting thoughts come to mind remember, Satan and our Gods do not hate you, are not upset with you or think you are a failure or useless. We are all important to Satan we are all needed and wanted. The enemy is terrified of all of us and will do any dirty shit to try and bring any of us down that they can. Be strong and be proud!

Hail Satan!

Got a bit of spare time now, so I'll share that I found this to be very effective and recomend people to do it: after doing the aura empowerment meditation program it to protect you. I've ;iet my gaurd down before, two words, Never Again
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Don't let them stop you!
  Thank you for writing this. I have been getting slightly worse attacks then usual. I wrote about how the enemy greys surround me and try to program my mind when I am asleep or almost fully asleep. I am going to buy a book on lucid dreaming and Tibetan dream yoga, to combat this. It's not a quick-fix solution but it takes time and practice, and this is prioritized. I felt very strongly I should do these things by my GD. I also had off feelings about other SS, thanks for mentioning that, I thought it was just me.
Hail Satan!
  If anyone is feeling more negative energy or having more problems or concerns of any kind than usual, bad dreams, feelings you are not any good to Satan or anything of that nature. If you have any kind of attacks worse than normal do not stop whatever you are doing do your best to keep fighting back. Don't be afraid of this. I know I have not been here much I have other things I am doing but I am posting this for a reason. If you are having worse computer trouble, issues with the groups, feeling weird things about other Satanists and so on block it out, increase your protections and battle on. If bad thoughts come to mind try to ignore it, do some sun chants, build up your Solar Chakra with as much power as you can like a hot powerull sun spread it out around you into a protective Aura. Try to spend time in the sun each day as much as you can. If you have familiars protect them and keep them close, spend more time with them as much as you can. the enemy is getting more desperate and pulling out more stunts to try and stop you, don't let them win. No matter what upsetting thoughts come to mind remember, Satan and our Gods do not hate you, are not upset with you or think you are a failure or useless. We are all important to Satan we are all needed and wanted. The enemy is terrified of all of us and will do any dirty shit to try and bring any of us down that they can. Be strong and be proud! Hail Satan!

I read a study done on lucid dreaming. It was a scientific type study monitoring the brainwave patterns of people who said they could lucid dream and they discovered the brainwaves sort of split so they are in 2 different states of sleep at the same time the pattern for light sleep and the pattern for REM of dream sleep. This was not seen in people having regular REM sleep. They started experimenting with programing the brain before sleep to 'wake up and realise you are dreaming' before going to bed. They repeat a phrase to themselves or have it played through headphones over and over 'I will wake in my dreams, or be conscious in my dreams, or I will control my dreams etc This is not a new method and anyone can do it.
There were a group of Itallian Shamans in Old Itally who used to do astral night battles with enemies (the wiccan idiots claim they were just fighting the forces of nature and imagining them as 'spirits' blaming nature for making the people sick, for 'bad luck' bad crops etc...) I believe they were fighting the same enemies we now face, probably greys, angels etc. What I read about their battles sounds familiar to many dreams I have had.

If you are working to advance yourself or working on a project of a Satanic nature, working to get the truth out, trying to awaken people, doing destruction rituals doing anything to better yourself and help Satan the enemy will do anything to try and stop you. As you get more resistant to attacks they will try new attacks and beef it up. If you form relationships, bonds or friendships with others who are also SS the enemy will also attempt to disrupt this as when SS get close and work together we are stronger so they will attempt to divide, cause doubt etc. They HATE seeing us happy. They fear us developing our power. The more they hit me the more I know I am onto something.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

I hope you are doing better now, sorry I have not been around much lately we all have our battles to face. Remind yourself everyday how far you have come and how strong you are you are still here! They have not beat you. If negative self defeating thoughts come up counter them with something positive or shout NO! make yourself consiously aware of and face any negative feelings or thoughts and deny them and tell them to fuck off. Laugh at the enemy and know that our Gods will never do anything to bring you down or make you feel bad, they want the opposite for Us!
I still sometimes get pulled down into a depression that can last hours to days and I have to fight and battle to pull myself back out of it. Everything becomes and effort and if I go down too far I stop caring about myself the trick is to catch it before you get that far and start meditating before you loose the will to do anything about it. Ive struggled with depression for well over a decade and it is nowhere as bad as it was before I came to Satan. The enemy looks for our weaknesses and problems and tries to bring them back up and inflate them again. Focussing more healing energy into our weaknesses and being aware of them is also important so they can not get at you so easily.
Even outright physical attacks can be blocked with enough power. If it gets too much I call on The Gods for help but thankfully I don't have to do that very much anymore.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Got a bit of spare time now, so I'll share that I found this to be very effective and recomend people to do it: after doing the aura empowerment meditation program it to protect you. I've ;iet my gaurd down before, two words, Never Again

Hail Satan!

If anyone is feeling more negative energy or having more problems or concerns of any kind than usual, bad dreams, feelings you are not any good to Satan or anything of that nature. If you have any kind of attacks worse than normal do not stop whatever you are doing do your best to keep fighting back. Don't be afraid of this. I know I have not been here much I have other things I am doing but I am posting this for a reason. If you are having worse computer trouble, issues with the groups, feeling weird things about other Satanists and so on block it out, increase your protections and battle on. If bad thoughts come to mind try to ignore it, do some sun chants, build up your Solar Chakra with as much power as you can like a hot powerull sun spread it out around you into a protective Aura. Try to spend time in the sun each day as much as you can. If you have familiars protect them and keep them close, spend more time with them as much as you can. the
enemy is getting more desperate and pulling out more stunts to try and stop you, don't let them win. No matter what upsetting thoughts come to mind remember, Satan and our Gods do not hate you, are not upset with you or think you are a failure or useless. We are all important to Satan we are all needed and wanted. The enemy is terrified of all of us and will do any dirty shit to try and bring any of us down that they can. Be strong and be proud! Hail Satan!

Doing well now, thanks to you, If II hadn't asked you for help I would have taken a wrong take and got fucked up even more, the week it started I stopped doing chakra work, dropped the amount of times I do the aura of protection and stopped using Surya and Aum to protect myself. How ever, they're still not gone, infact their attacks are building up again, implanting certain upsetting thoughts in my head during sleep and when I'm awake. At times, they'd drain me completly out of my energy and implant more thoughts. Cowardly really, I've learned from my mstakes and your help. They'd still show me images of my dead body sometimes, no affect, only certain things they say hurts. Their previous attacks still have an affect, sometimes I get scared from being in the dark and alone, they'd still do their ugly screaming shit, no affect again. I'm almost scared not to do the aura of protection. Again, thanks a million sister. I owe you loads.
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 9:21 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Don't let them stop you!
  I hope you are doing better now, sorry I have not been around much lately we all have our battles to face. Remind yourself everyday how far you have come and how strong you are you are still here! They have not beat you. If negative self defeating thoughts come up counter them with something positive or shout NO! make yourself consiously aware of and face any negative feelings or thoughts and deny them and tell them to fuck off. Laugh at the enemy and know that our Gods will never do anything to bring you down or make you feel bad, they want the opposite for Us!
I still sometimes get pulled down into a depression that can last hours to days and I have to fight and battle to pull myself back out of it. Everything becomes and effort and if I go down too far I stop caring about myself the trick is to catch it before you get that far and start meditating before you loose the will to do anything about it. Ive struggled with depression for well over a decade and it is nowhere as bad as it was before I came to Satan. The enemy looks for our weaknesses and problems and tries to bring them back up and inflate them again. Focussing more healing energy into our weaknesses and being aware of them is also important so they can not get at you so easily.
Even outright physical attacks can be blocked with enough power. If it gets too much I call on The Gods for help but thankfully I don't have to do that very much anymore.

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

If anyone is feeling more negative energy or having more problems or concerns of any kind than usual, bad dreams, feelings you are not any good to Satan or anything of that nature. If you have any kind of attacks worse than normal do not stop whatever you are doing do your best to keep fighting back. Don't be afraid of this. I know I have not been here much I have other things I am doing but I am posting this for a reason. If you are having worse computer trouble, issues with the groups, feeling weird things about other Satanists and so on block it out, increase your protections and battle on. If bad thoughts come to mind try to ignore it, do some sun chants, build up your Solar Chakra with as much power as you can like a hot powerull sun spread it out around you into a protective Aura. Try to spend time in the sun each day as much as you can. If you have familiars protect them and keep them close, spend more time with them as much as you can. the
enemy is getting more desperate and pulling out more stunts to try and stop you, don't let them win. No matter what upsetting thoughts come to mind remember, Satan and our Gods do not hate you, are not upset with you or think you are a failure or useless. We are all important to Satan we are all needed and wanted. The enemy is terrified of all of us and will do any dirty shit to try and bring any of us down that they can. Be strong and be proud! Hail Satan!

Doing well now, thanks to you, If II hadn't asked you for help I would have taken a wrong take and got fucked up even more, the week it started I stopped doing chakra work, dropped the amount of times I do the aura of protection and stopped using Surya and Aum to protect myself. How ever, they're still not gone, infact their attacks are building up again, implanting certain upsetting thoughts in my head during sleep and when I'm awake. At times, they'd drain me completly out of my energy and implant more thoughts. Cowardly really, I've learned from my mstakes and your help. They'd still show me images of my dead body sometimes, no affect, only certain things they say hurts. Their previous attacks still have an affect, sometimes I get scared from being in the dark and alone, they'd still do their ugly screaming shit, no affect again. I'm almost scared not to do the aura of protection. Again, thanks a million sister. I owe you loads.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Iv'e never heard that kind of screaming I know what your talking about though but in trance sometimes people would appear vividly rushing towards me and shouting things startling me as if the person was actually there. I also hear voices, not in my head but actually hear like talking as if listening to a conversation in another room or through a wall, thats muffled.

I also heard laughing real sarcastic smug sort of laughing. Ive been pushed into a wall, seen greys in my house the worst were the blackouts that would hit me everytime I tried to meditate and sometimes out of the blue at random I would just start fading out or even pass out or faint on the spot or collapse to the floor unable to lift my head or move seeing strange shapes rushing around the room and as I blacked out the faces of greys looking down at me or in the corner of my vision. It is like my body and mind were frozen and I could not react. Sometimes all I knew was I was sitting on the floor starting a meditation then the next thing I knew a few hours or more had past and I was laying on the floor not knowing what happened. I woke up with bruises, pains, strange feelings. Once I woke up the computer clock was wrong.

It dosn't scare me anymore and eventually I learn to block it and get stronger. Certain things I am working on I know is why they have been trying to stop me, but it dosn't work, at least not for long. When the Gods are very busy as They are now I notice or feel the attacks worse, but these are such important times with all that is going on we have to be stronger and push through it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

They backed off when they realised my Aura of protection was getting stronger, they'd come back every once in a while, same old reptillian hitting me pictres, but it don't get scared, because I know my outome in this life: Magnum Opus, what really got me through my attacks were you and Azazel, they'd laugh at me when meditating saying you're not worth, and you're meditating for no reason, that goes in one ear and goes out the other, but know they know my weak point, and enemys being enemys are attacking it.
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:14 PM
  Iv'e never heard that kind of screaming I know what your talking about though but in trance sometimes people would appear vividly rushing towards me and shouting things startling me as if the person was actually there. I also hear voices, not in my head but actually hear like talking as if listening to a conversation in another room or through a wall, thats muffled.

I also heard laughing real sarcastic smug sort of laughing. Ive been pushed into a wall, seen greys in my house the worst were the blackouts that would hit me everytime I tried to meditate and sometimes out of the blue at random I would just start fading out or even pass out or faint on the spot or collapse to the floor unable to lift my head or move seeing strange shapes rushing around the room and as I blacked out the faces of greys looking down at me or in the corner of my vision. It is like my body and mind were frozen and I could not react. Sometimes all I knew was I was sitting on the floor starting a meditation then the next thing I knew a few hours or more had past and I was laying on the floor not knowing what happened. I woke up with bruises, pains, strange feelings. Once I woke up the computer clock was wrong.

It dosn't scare me anymore and eventually I learn to block it and get stronger. Certain things I am working on I know is why they have been trying to stop me, but it dosn't work, at least not for long. When the Gods are very busy as They are now I notice or feel the attacks worse, but these are such important times with all that is going on we have to be stronger and push through it.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yeah that sounds familiar. I am glad Azazel helped you!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

They backed off when they realised my Aura of protection was getting stronger, they'd come back every once in a while, same old reptillian hitting me pictres, but it don't get scared, because I know my outome in this life: Magnum Opus, what really got me through my attacks were you and Azazel, they'd laugh at me when meditating saying you're not worth, and you're meditating for no reason, that goes in one ear and goes out the other, but know they know my weak point, and enemys being enemys are attacking it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Very well said, Firebird! We shall be victorious! Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 9/11/13, Serpentfire666 <firebird894@... wrote:
Yeah that sounds familiar. I am glad Azazel helped you!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mazin Kamal <mazink02@... wrote:

They backed off when they realised my Aura of protection was getting
stronger, they'd come back every once in a while, same old reptillian
hitting me pictres, but it don't get scared, because I know my outome in
this life: Magnum Opus, what really got me through my attacks were you and
Azazel, they'd laugh at me when meditating saying you're not worth, and
you're meditating for no reason, that goes in one ear and goes out the
other, but know they know my weak point, and enemys being enemys are
attacking it.

Â

Iv'e never heard that kind of screaming I know what your talking about
though but in trance sometimes people would appear vividly rushing towards
me and shouting things startling me as if the person was actually there. I
also hear voices, not in my head but actually hear like talking as if
listening to a conversation in another room or through a wall, thats
muffled.

I also heard laughing real sarcastic smug sort of laughing. Ive been
pushed into a wall, seen greys in my house the worst were the blackouts
that would hit me everytime I tried to meditate and sometimes out of the
blue at random I would just start fading out or even pass out or faint on
the spot or collapse to the floor unable to lift my head or move seeing
strange shapes rushing around the room and as I blacked out the faces of
greys looking down at me or in the corner of my vision. It is like my body
and mind were frozen and I could not react. Sometimes all I knew was I was
sitting on the floor starting a meditation then the next thing I knew a
few hours or more had past and I was laying on the floor not knowing what
happened. I woke up with bruises, pains, strange feelings. Once I woke up
the computer clock was wrong.

It dosn't scare me anymore and eventually I learn to block it and get
stronger. Certain things I am working on I know is why they have been
trying to stop me, but it dosn't work, at least not for long. When the
Gods are very busy as They are now I notice or feel the attacks worse, but
these are such important times with all that is going on we have to be
stronger and push through it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Doing well now, thanks to you, If II hadn't asked you for help I would
have taken a wrong take and got fucked up even more, the week it started
I stopped doing chakra work, dropped the amount of times I do the aura
of protection and stopped using Surya and Aum to protect myself. How
ever, they're still not gone, infact their attacks are building up
again, implanting certain upsetting thoughts in my head during sleep and
when I'm awake. At times, they'd drain me completly out of my energy and
implant more thoughts. Cowardly really, I've learned from my mstakes and
your help. They'd still show me images of my dead body sometimes, no
affect, only certain things they say hurts. Their previous attacks still
have an affect, sometimes I get scared from being in the dark and alone,
they'd still do their ugly screaming shit, no affect again. I'm almost
scared not to do the aura of protection. Again, thanks a million sister.
I owe you loads.

ÂÂ

I hope you are doing better now, sorry I have not been around much
lately we all have our battles to face. Remind yourself everyday how far
you have come and how strong you are you are still here! They have not
beat you. If negative self defeating thoughts come up counter them with
something positive or shout NO! make yourself consiously aware of and
face any negative feelings or thoughts and deny them and tell them to
fuck off. Laugh at the enemy and know that our Gods will never do
anything to bring you down or make you feel bad, they want the opposite
for Us!
I still sometimes get pulled down into a depression that can last hours
to days and I have to fight and battle to pull myself back out of it.
Everything becomes and effort and if I go down too far I stop caring
about myself the trick is to catch it before you get that far and start
meditating before you loose the will to do anything about it. Ive
struggled with depression for well over a decade and it is nowhere as
bad as it was before I came to Satan. The enemy looks for our weaknesses
and problems and tries to bring them back up and inflate them again.
Focussing more healing energy into our weaknesses and being aware of
them is also important so they can not get at you so easily.
Even outright physical attacks can be blocked with enough power. If it
gets too much I call on The Gods for help but thankfully I don't have to
do that very much anymore.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Got a bit of spare time now, so I'll share that I found this to be
very effective and recomend people to do it: after doing the aura
empowerment meditation program it to protect you. I've ;iet my gaurd
down before, two words, Never Again

ÂÂÂ

Thank you for writing this. I have been getting slightly worse attacks
then usual. I wrote about how the enemy greys surround me and try to
program my mind when I am asleep or almost fully asleep. I am going to
buy a book on lucid dreaming and Tibetan dream yoga, to combat this.
It's not a quick-fix solution but it takes time and practice, and this
is prioritized. I felt very strongly I should do these things by my
GD. I also had off feelings about other SS, thanks for mentioning
that, I thought it was just me.

Hail Satan!

ÂÂÂ
If anyone is feeling more negative energy or having more problems or
concerns of any kind than usual, bad dreams, feelings you are not any
good to Satan or anything of that nature. If you have any kind of
attacks worse than normal do not stop whatever you are doing do your
best to keep fighting back. Don't be afraid of this. I know I have not
been here much I have other things I am doing but I am posting this
for a reason. If you are having worse computer trouble, issues with
the groups, feeling weird things about other Satanists and so on block
it out, increase your protections and battle on. If bad thoughts come
to mind try to ignore it, do some sun chants, build up your Solar
Chakra with as much power as you can like a hot powerull sun spread it
out around you into a protective Aura. Try to spend time in the sun
each day as much as you can. If you have familiars protect them and
keep them close, spend more time with them as much as you can. the
enemy is getting more desperate and pulling out more stunts to try
and stop you, don't let them win. No matter what upsetting thoughts
come to mind remember, Satan and our Gods do not hate you, are not
upset with you or think you are a failure or useless. We are all
important to Satan we are all needed and wanted. The enemy is
terrified of all of us and will do any dirty shit to try and bring any
of us down that they can. Be strong and be proud! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back